May Emeralds 2014! :)

Felix - George is a lovely name, we chose that as the middle name as OH's middle name is George and also his Dad was called George who is sadly no longer with us <3 xx

My DH's name is a German/Slavic version of George. My DH's entire family is filled with either Eastern European type of names or names that are "unique" that we decided we needed some traditional names in the mix. LOL DH never gets to have his name pronounced correctly. My mom grew up with that too so wanted us to have "regular" names (I'm of Eastern European descent as well). My mom said she got a little flack for giving me an English name and that my brother wasn't named for my dad or grandfather. Wah wah. ha ha

Lol... it's a requirement of mine to have an easily pronounced and easily spelled named. I've got a common first name with an alternate spelling, but my last name was very German, no one could pronounce or spell it. My entire life I've had to spell my first and last name multiple times, so both of my kids will have names that are traditional, with the most common spelling.

I've always joked to DH that I was marrying him for his last name... very common, easy Irish name :)

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/DSC05200_B_zpsd8540684.jpg

31 weeks! Can't believe I only have single digit weeks remaining. :wacko:

cute pics!

Ugh I am getting so uncomfortable already and am only 28 weeks!! I don't remember being this uncomfortable with Aleena until I was like 36 weeks lol.
Layla's legs are up my ribs whenever I sit down and it's so uncomfortable, I can't walk for long periods of time, can only walk slow because I guess her head is pushing down on my bladder when I walk so I have to pee every minute.
I won't mind it if she decides to come at 38 weeks , but Aleena didn't come until exactly 41, so I guess we will see!

The name we've chosen is Aria Annabelle. Its not set in stone yet though. I like the spelling Arya but we can't decide. Its always been my fav name. And my aunt Donaria passed away so it will be after her. Anna is my mother's name.

I am in dire need of clothes. Nothing fits anymore! Every penny I have is going towards baby though. So far we don't have much though.

The pelvic pain is getting so bad.

I can't sleep!!!! I feel stressed :( ughhhhhh
Fed up with stuff!!

first day off work till Jan 2015 and my deliightful DD who normally doesnt get up till at least 8am decides 6.40 was a agreat time to get up!!! doesnt she know im off now and would love to sleep till 8am lol! x

going to make a start on washing babies things next week!

I have my repeat 4d scan today since he didnt co operate last time lets hope he gets a wriggle on today!

emalou you ok? feel free to vent on here x

Hannah hope your day goes quick! x

Morning everyone. Called in sick to work today, back and hips killing me, headache and just all round knackered.

LO has been making massive kicks the last couple of days so been pressing my belly to OHs back in the night. If she's waking me up she should wake him up right?? :D

^^ absolutely!

OT, but we finally have a date for DS developmental assessment! :happydance: I've been waiting for MONTHS to see the developmental clinic, and was desperately hoping he'd be seen before this peanut arrives. Hopefully a game plan will be made for him :) takes a huge stress off me now

I have been reading back and absolutely loving all of the sweet baby names. We are going with Jack McKinley. Jack was my Grandpas name, and my daughter chose the middle name McKinley. No clue why, she just loved it and when we put it with the first name Jack, we did too!

Had out 3D ultrasound on Friday and baby Jack cooperated for a whole 30 seconds, then turned into a wild child in there! Needless to say, we only got about 2 decent pictures. Going back once he flips and turns head down (hopefully)!

Rosie - Congrats on the leave! That sounds amazing to me. Definitely wish I had that much time off.

Wannabe - Sorry you're not feeling well. Hip and muscle pains are the worst! Makes it very hard to sleep, too. Good news is that we don't have that much longer!

Same going with the aches and pains. Was complaining to work early and saying there is no way I am working up to labor. Getting way too uncomft these days with back and hip aches. Im at a desk all day, but sleep isnt much better. my hips kill in the AM too but I am using my pillow. Think I will go out of work May 1, which is 38+4. Time will only tell if wants to come before that or not but I would love to have a few day (weeks) to just chill before the big day.

I was planning to work till 39+1 but now I have GD and they've said they may induce if baby is big I'm not sure what to do. Technically the policy say I have to give 28 days notice of leave date but I'll only find out at 36 weeks if they're gonna induce. Might just leave it as it is, not like they can say no if I find out I need to be induced early is it???

wannabe, ive been told already i wont be going past 38 weeks thats because im now on insulin, if i was still diet controlled i could potentially of gone full term, if you give birth earlier your mat leave will just commence instantly from day of birth, its happened to quite a few ppl ive worked with theyve literally had to phone in and say ive had my baby! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->