May Emeralds 2014! :)

The past few days have been pretty good here. :)

My mom gave me $100 for maternity clothes and I got new jeans ($40), shorts ($75), tank top ($30) and 2 nursing bras ($110) from Motherhood Maternity. The saleswoman was stupidly nice and gave me discounts on everything because they were sold out of everything in my size (petite maternity is hard to shop for) that wasn't designer (Pea in the Pod) so she sold them to me as regular price. She basically took off $155! I was in shock!

Then one of DH's coworkers got a hire on bonus for referring DH when he was hired and he gave the bonus to DH and told him it was a gift for baby! It was so sweet.

And baby is head down again, woohoo!

My mom gave me $100 for maternity clothes and I got new jeans ($40), shorts ($75), tank top ($30) and 2 nursing bras ($110) from Motherhood Maternity. The saleswoman was stupidly nice and gave me discounts on everything because they were sold out of everything in my size (petite maternity is hard to shop for) that wasn't designer (Pea in the Pod) so she sold them to me as regular price. She basically took off $155! I was in shock!

Then one of DH's coworkers got a hire on bonus for referring DH when he was hired and he gave the bonus to DH and told him it was a gift for baby! It was so sweet.

Wow, very generous!

Anybody thought and decided names yet? And want to share? Xx

Wow, very generous!

Anybody thought and decided names yet? And want to share? Xx

we think we are pretty much set on Oliver Joseph now either that or Oliver James x

We've had the named Hannah picked out for a girl since our m/c in the fall of 2012. We also like the name Faith as a middle name. We usually have the names picked out fairly quickly. We would have gone with Bradley Luke if this one had been a boy.

Shannon that's great for a good couple of days :)!

We've set on our name and have been for ages :)
Lyle John Archie
John after OHs Dad and Archie after my grandpa :)

what a amazing couple of days armour!

so far baby is still squashing my lungs and my ibs is playing up :cry:

though all my baby stuff is going home tomorrow!

The names we have picked out so far are Amelia Rose (nickname Millie). Rose is my sisters middle name too.
For a boy Leo Robert. Robert is my fathers name. This is what we agree on so far.

Oh's family are staying with us this weekend, and they've just bought us a nursery set, cot, undercot draw, wardrobe, chest of draws and top changer. In 2 tone pine and cream. £300 from Argos down from 700. We're so lucky! To be delivered on the 17th march xx

Rosie, I order bras from the UK, from bravissimo.com. always gotten good quality and prices there :)

As for names, we aren't choosing one until we meet her, but so far we have Annabelle, Julia and Norah on our short list. Still discussing middle names. DH wants to use my middle name (Nicole) but I'm not a huge fan of it with the names we have chosen so far... I do like Julia Nicole, but Julia isn't my favorite name . On the list.

We decided we didn't love our name anymore and have nothing now. :(

Amour - Way to go on the Maternity Clothes! Sounds like you got a right bargain :D

Yay for baby being head down :dance:

Felix - We are naming our little prince Jayden George, if he was a girl then we were naming her Ruby Mae :cloud9:

Amour - Way to go on the Maternity Clothes! Sounds like you got a right bargain :D

Yay for baby being head down :dance:

Felix - We are naming our little prince Jayden George, if he was a girl then we were naming her Ruby Mae :cloud9:

George is on our list. Haven't ruled it out yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->