May Emeralds 2014! :)

Beautiful shanandboc. :flower:

I found a perfect fit swimsuit from George at asda. Makes my belly look like a proper tummy!!

Excuse the messy bed/frowny face. I don't take selfies often!

https://i62.tinypic.com/e82x3b.jpg

Hi fellow may mummas, ill try and be more regular with posting and reading noiw we are in third tri!! :happydance: where the hell did that time go??

Heres my latest bump pic taken at 29 weeks, all ready to go out to dinner with hubby and friends :)

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/1656172_254015414768315_829739956_n_zpsf79ed6c5.jpg

How are u all going?? xx

Hello, lovely bump. There seems to be a lot move to talk about now in 3rd tri, we're all getting so close.

Anybody started their nurserys yet? With pictures to post for our inspiration. Our furniture is being delivered on the 17th, I can't wait till then to get it started xxxx

Thanks :) Yes its starting to get very exciting and real now. Cant wait to start seeing pics of all our little bubbas

We have almost done our nursery. Still need the cot and a few finishing touches. Have kept it rather simple this time. Will post a pic tomorrow! Bet u cant wait to get ur furniture - what did u buy??

I love the swimming suit, emalou. The polka dots make it seem really retro which is so lovely. And your bump is sweet. Definitely pregnancy and not chub.

ShanandBoc - your bump is also very nice.

We are moving DS out of the nursery so it's his room that we need to work on. Right now the spare room is bright pink so it needs to be painted. We're doing a CARS theme. We've already ordered the mattress and have purchased some items for the room. We're not really rushing though as we want to have the baby in our room for a few months so that gives us some time. The nursery is a Beatrix Potter/Peter Rabbit theme and is designed to be gender neutral. I have picked up some pink bed sheets though.

28 weeks!! :dance::dance:

I weighed in this morning and Ive gained 18 all together. Not to shabby as I gained 40 with both prior pregnancies. Heres to hoping I dont gain 22 in the next 12 weeks :haha:

Thanks Hannah! Not one to post pics in swimsuits but was proud of my tummy!
Clothed photos make me look really chubby rather than pregnant.

emalou love that swimsuit bump looks lovely too!!!

hannah and nic happy 31 weeks!!!

We had our 4d scan on monday which eventually went really well after he decided to finally wake up! he has such a chubby face so much so it was the 1st thing the sonographer said look at the size of those cheeks!!! we compared them to DD's 4d ones and they look unbelievably alike!

i had a growth scan today and our chunky monkey is approx 4lbs now so has gained a little over a pound in 2 weeks im guessing its all in his cheeks lol! x

Hannah & Nic - Happy 31 weeks :happydance:

Shan - Lovely bump!

Emalou - Nice swimsuit and lovely bump!

Daddiesgift - Happy 28 weeks :dance:

Rosie - Glad to hear that your scan went well and aww for chubby cheeky :haha: :cloud9:

We ordered a cot, under cot draw, wardrobe, chest of draws and top changer from Argos. It's pine and cream.
I was also thinking of doing a peter rabbit theme nursery (team yellow) or a mix of pastel colours. Finding it difficult to get pastels to look boyish tho, it definitely would suit a girl. What do u think? X

I think a pastel colour such as yellow combined with grey or an eggshell white could work. In our Peter Rabbit nursery we have soft yellow walls with creamy white trim and accents. The furniture is a dark cherry stain. We have soft green and blue accents (change pad cover & some throw blankets). For our daughter we will be exchanging the blue for pink though I might keep the blue in rotation as it is a Peter Rabbit colour. I had wanted a light purple instead of pink but I have been having a hard time finding anything purple. It's all pink. So I caved. I did ask my MiL to make some purple things though (she makes a wall banner with the baby's name on it and a stuffed puppy for each of her grand kids)

Once the baby is born it will be easy enough to add a few accents in a gender-appropriate colour.

Just realised there's only 9 weeks left if I am induced at 38 weeks like they said I would be .

That's a really tiny amount of time, I seriously need to get my arse into gear and finish the nursery!

Also need to prompt the in-laws politely to buy the pram and cot they said they'd get for us !

Just realised there's only 9 weeks left if I am induced at 38 weeks like they said I would be .

That's a really tiny amount of time, I seriously need to get my arse into gear and finish the nursery!

Also need to prompt the in-laws politely to buy the pram and cot they said they'd get for us !

Haha :haha:

I hate when people say they'll buy stuff but wait and wait and wait!

Haha :haha:

I hate when people say they'll buy stuff but wait and wait and wait!

I have really considered just buying them myself but don't want to insult them. Seeing them tomorrow so need to make some 'oh goodness time is passing so quickly' 'baby will be here before we know it' kind of noises.

Kinda of a similar situation. My best friend offer a crib to us. Her 3 year old is still in it so they need to buy a bed first... how can I push wanting to get it sooner than later when you are doing us a favor. Its not like its still here unused so I cant get it until she gets a bed. In the meantime, my bro in law is dropping off a crib tomorrow. Its 10 years old so I was reluctant to want to use it but I would rather have something here ready to go incase shes early.

Shower is 3/30 and getting really excited! I am trying to wait, but I keep checking the registry to see whats gone! lol

Kinda of a similar situation. My best friend offer a crib to us. Her 3 year old is still in it so they need to buy a bed first... how can I push wanting to get it sooner than later when you are doing us a favor. Its not like its still here unused so I cant get it until she gets a bed. In the meantime, my bro in law is dropping off a crib tomorrow. Its 10 years old so I was reluctant to want to use it but I would rather have something here ready to go incase shes early.

Shower is 3/30 and getting really excited! I am trying to wait, but I keep checking the registry to see whats gone! lol

We're not having a shower but a few friends and family have our amazon wish list link and I do keep checking the 'purchased items' filter to see of any things been bought :D

My "Surpise" ( my friend slipped up haha) baby shower is April 6th! And my work one is April 18th I can't wait for April :kiss:

I'm waiting on my parents, haha. She keeps saying we're going to go and get them and then we... Don't.
Right now I'm just kind of like, "Heeeyyy mom... I'm full term in 38 days..." :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->