May Emeralds 2014! :)

On a downer today. Been to see MW this morning BP is perfect but +1 protein in urine so may have a UTI which would explain the back pain.

Just want one test to come back normal now sick of getting crap results!

:hugs: I hope you get some better news soon.

afm - had my second glucose test yesterday. I technically passed my first one but my OB thought it was too close for comfort so I had to do the more involved one. My finger hurt from the prick all day so for that reason alone I hope I don't have GD as I can't imagine having to do that everyday. And I was really hoping to have another small baby. DS was 6 1/2 pounds and I think small babies are so teeny and sweet. and my mom has bought a bunch of newborn sized clothes and most babies over 8 pounds are born too big for them. I'd feel badly if my baby couldn't wear them.

I am so big though. I already got my first "whoa, your baby is going to be huge comment". :cry::haha: I got those all the time with my son and he was well, tiny. Even I was absolutely floored at how small he was. I had gained 60 pounds so I thought I was getting a 9 pounder for sure. And big babies run in my side of the family. Though DH and his brother were 6 pounders.

:hugs: I hope you get some better news soon.

afm - had my second glucose test yesterday. I technically passed my first one but my OB thought it was too close for comfort so I had to do the more involved one. My finger hurt from the prick all day so for that reason alone I hope I don't have GD as I can't imagine having to do that everyday. And I was really hoping to have another small baby. DS was 6 1/2 pounds and I think small babies are so teeny and sweet. and my mom has bought a bunch of newborn sized clothes and most babies over 8 pounds are born too big for them. I'd feel badly if my baby couldn't wear them.

I am so big though. I already got my first "whoa, your baby is going to be huge comment". :cry::haha: I got those all the time with my son and he was well, tiny. Even I was absolutely floored at how small he was. I had gained 60 pounds so I thought I was getting a 9 pounder for sure. And big babies run in my side of the family. Though DH and his brother were 6 pounders.

People are such a$$holes!! why would you even make a comment like that!?!? Sorry to hear that! I FEEL huge but luckily people have been too nice to say anything.

How much weight have people gained? What do you think you will end at? I will def be over my projected gain since I think I have already gained 30. OOPS!!:shrug:

I've gained 13lb so far. It does seem to be all on the belly at the moment, my bum and legs are the same as pre-pregnancy.

20lbs for me. Much better than the almost 60lbs with DD thanks to bitchy preeclampsia.

So far, 13 lbs...I'll probably be up to about 25. I'm not a person that has an easy time gaining or losing weight. I only gained 22 with G.

Wow! you ladies are doing great! Damn you gluten!! I was gluten free before but unfort discovered that I can currently eat it... so I sure am! I have put back on all the weight I lost with diet change. I have a Dr appt on Friday and I dread the scale and being told to stop eating!

I've gained 30 pounds so far as well. I'm not eating as many brownies as I did with my son but I still have huge portion sizes. I can't help it. Food is so good. LOL And my big craving is cheddar cheese. Yum. Also a sucker for potatoes and anything with carbs. I am starting to crave fruits more so I hope that helps slow things down.

I wasn't really offended by the huge baby remark. The woman who said it has diabetes all the time and her babies were 10 and 14 pounds. So she wasn't saying it to be mean. I think people are shocked by how big I am already. It does get me flustered though as it can come across as a veiled "YOU'RE huge" remark. I just got huge so quickly. I think I had gained 10 pounds in a week at one point because my weight gain had remained so steady for several months.

11 pounds here. It's weird, though, because I feel like I have gotten huge, too! My belly is definitely large!

Blergh. I haven't been feeling well since last night. Not sure if it's some food poisoning or the dreaded morning sickness coming back! I almost hope it's the first one! :(

So, I did something drastic. :haha:

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/Untitled1_zps263c69b4.jpg
Not really sure what prompted it but... Yeah, lol. Went back to my natural hair color and cut off 6 inches. With a new baby coming in 6-9 weeks, I just don't have time to upkeep highlights & long hair right now. Kind of going through hair loss remorse right now but then I remember babies REALLY LIKE LONG HAIR, haha.

OH! And due in 2 months exactly today! :happydance:

Blergh. I haven't been feeling well since last night. Not sure if it's some food poisoning or the dreaded morning sickness coming back! I almost hope it's the first one! :(

So, I did something drastic. :haha:

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/Untitled1_zps263c69b4.jpg
Not really sure what prompted it but... Yeah, lol. Went back to my natural hair color and cut off 6 inches. With a new baby coming in 6-9 weeks, I just don't have time to upkeep highlights & long hair right now. Kind of going through hair loss remorse right now but then I remember babies REALLY LIKE LONG HAIR, haha.

OH! And due in 2 months exactly today! :happydance:

I LOVE IT!! I think it looks great!!! :thumbup:
I recently cut off a ton too, I can barely even pull my hair back. Was just so annoyed with having to do it and chopped it!

looks Great Amour!

I cut about 14 inches a few months ago. I felt LIBERATED! Now G has nothing to pull, and Im loving it :)

I eat everything, and as much as I want. Im not a big eater to begin with, and most of what I want to eat are things like fruit, salads etc. Im not much of a junk food person, so that helps.

Amour - Lovely pics! :D I hope you feel better soon!

Lilly - I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling uncomfortable, I'm totally with you on the baby pushing down on your bladder though!

Rosie - Happy 31 weeks! I hope you manage to get a lie in soon.

Wannabe Mommy - I hope you are feeling better today? I'm sorry to hear about your Midwife appointment, I hope it's not a UTI :hugs:

Bumpin - That's great that you have a date for your DS's developmental assessment, I hope everything goes well.

Starry - Fingers crossed that you don't have GD!

Wow! Amour, you look beautiful!

I've gained about 3 pounds :haha: I've been slimming for about 10 weeks, in a good healthy way very happy! Better then the 70 pounds with Ava! Haha!

the last time i was at hospital so 2 weeks ago i had put 13lbs on :/ x

Hi fellow may mummas, ill try and be more regular with posting and reading noiw we are in third tri!! :happydance: where the hell did that time go??

Heres my latest bump pic taken at 29 weeks, all ready to go out to dinner with hubby and friends :)

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/1656172_254015414768315_829739956_n_zpsf79ed6c5.jpg

How are u all going?? xx

Hi fellow may mummas, ill try and be more regular with posting and reading noiw we are in third tri!! :happydance: where the hell did that time go??

Heres my latest bump pic taken at 29 weeks, all ready to go out to dinner with hubby and friends :)

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/1656172_254015414768315_829739956_n_zpsf79ed6c5.jpg

How are u all going?? xx

Hello, lovely bump. There seems to be a lot move to talk about now in 3rd tri, we're all getting so close.

Anybody started their nurserys yet? With pictures to post for our inspiration. Our furniture is being delivered on the 17th, I can't wait till then to get it started xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->