May Emeralds 2014! :)

The only reason I'm finding tough is Ava is
Becoming more "clingy" she comes in our bed at night which I honestly don't mind but she's started to hang off me, I don't wanna push her away now that bump has got bigger cos she might think I've pushed her out :( I donno what to do

DD has started been very clingy with me too its always at bedtime though she just hugs me constantly and keeps saying she loves me and really misses me, and through the day its like me and my shadow, i definatley thhink shes realised that theres a baby on its a way now, shes very loving with the clingyness though luckily once shes in bed asleep thats her till morning so im at least still getting rest on a night its just through the day shes stuck to me! TBH im kinda making the most of the cuddles at the min! x

The only reason I'm finding tough is Ava is
Becoming more "clingy" she comes in our bed at night which I honestly don't mind but she's started to hang off me, I don't wanna push her away now that bump has got bigger cos she might think I've pushed her out :( I donno what to do

DD has started been very clingy with me too its always at bedtime though she just hugs me constantly and keeps saying she loves me and really misses me, and through the day its like me and my shadow, i definatley thhink shes realised that theres a baby on its a way now, shes very loving with the clingyness though luckily once shes in bed asleep thats her till morning so im at least still getting rest on a night its just through the day shes stuck to me! TBH im kinda making the most of the cuddles at the min! x

I do love the cuddles :cloud9: we're just trying to keep her involved with the baby things so hoping that helps xx

G has no idea what going to happen in a few months...

My bits felt fairly normal after G was born. He was a tiny baby, and I was ready for sex about 4 weeks after, up and about without an issue/soreness as soon as the epidural wore off... really hoping this one's similar!

I never bothered with monitoring his kicks. He was constant movement ALL.THE.TIME. Still is...

So my doctor gave me a kick counting chart to start at week 28. Anyone else doing this?

I feel like he NEVER stops kicking so I may be at this a lot!

I am. I just have to do it for an hour a day but I can stop once I count 10 kicks.

I'm finally in the third trimester! Still waiting to reach 30 weeks before I can really start getting excited about the end though. ha ha

It's starting to move a bit faster for me. I think it will really start to get going once I go to 2 week appointments. We ordered DS' "big boy" bed today and will start collecting the things for his new room so baby can get the nursery. We won't be painting until after the baby arrives though. My parents had offered to help with that and they aren't coming until after she is here. She'll be in our room for the first few months so we have time to move DS over.

I took the 1 hour glucose test 8 hours ago and I still feel sick. I never had to take it with my son so I didn't really know what to expect. I feel like crap. :wacko:

Whilst walking around Asda last night, oh turned to me and actually said "we're having a baby in 9 weeks". It's just hit him that it is really happenning very soon. Bless. He didn't understand why I am nervous and scared, now he does! X

I've officially been signed off work for a month so that's me finished up completely, I've got spd :( and will need to go to a physio!
Joys of pregnancy eh?

I've officially been signed off work for a month so that's me finished up completely, I've got spd :( and will need to go to a physio!
Joys of pregnancy eh?

Oh no, :-( but yay for early mat leave!

lol....Felix. They certainly wait for that realization don't they?

Nic: I really don't find that physio helped my SPD in the slightest. Chiro has been my best friend through both pregnancies. She did something a few weeks ago that has made life liveable. Same with my SI dysfunction. might be worth looking into :)

Physio hasn't helped me either! She's not seeing me again until 6 weeks after birth!
Crutches for me on bad days. Good for you though Nic, enjoy the rest, yes you may go crazy waiting for baby but better than struggling on!

Feeling pressure in my lady area today! Baby might have shoved itself in there? Hope so!

Baby has moved under my ribs. My lungs are getting squished so its harder to breathe

I felt really faint in asda so had to go sit in the car cos i.thought i was going to faint. its never happened before :wacko:

Hope everyone with spd isn't hurting too much :(

Bought some more things for hospital bag today! These are all my things so far ( the bottles are for pouring water down when I'm peeing after hahah! All my toiletries are in the pink large bag ;) x)

Mrs.Stefka - Yay for baby shopping! :D

Gaves - Sorry to hear about your Hospital experience, glad to hear that everything is done now though.

Amour - Sorry to hear that you have been feeling uncomfortable, I know the feeling :hugs:

Hannah - Great bargain! :thumbup:

Lilly - Glad to hear that everything went well at your Diabetes check.

Nic - I'm totally with you on the not sleeping, it's so hard to get comfortable these days, I hope you manage to get some sleep soon. I'm sorry to hear that you have SPD, I hope the Physio helps but yay for being signed off work now! :hugs:

Wannabe Mommy - That's great that they are not going to let you go over your due date!

I've bought everything I need for birth and soon after besides bras and a pool top for the tub! I can't seem to find any good bras anywhere guess I'll resort to ordering online :shrug: I don't have much else to do besides move our oldests clothes to his room, him and our youngest share a room but I had them seperate closets now I'm just moving their clothes together since they are nearly the same size :wacko: and have her clothes in that closet. Were co sleeping so no nursery to do. I'd like to buy a recliner, pay off my doula and birth photographer and help with my moms plane ticket here since OH is about 99.9% sure he won't be here for birth :cry: so everything's done but the easy and expensive :dohh:

Oh nic i feel for you, i got signed off at 25 weeks with DD but it was nice having time to chill and relax before hand, ive been lucky this time although i have some really bad days with SPD ive managed to make it to 30 weeks, today was my last day at work have 5 weeks hols then mat leave starts!!!

UK ladies does anyone know where i can get some fairly cheap nursing bras and tops from in a ahem large cup size "h"

also i have one point on my tummy just to the left of my belly button it feels bruised to the touch but no bruise there but its not even in a place were he kicks he seems to prefer my ribs at the moment :/ not sue what it is though its really really tender :/

I've had that right next to bellybutton , feels like a bruise! I had it for a few weeks on and off and haven't had it anymore this week. So uncomfortable ! I think it's baby putting pressure on that part of the skin, or the skin just stretching . It can def hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->