May Emeralds 2014! :)

having a SUPER uncomft day. Have had a bad IU day for a few days but full blown today. My belly has been tight for a long time now and my back is killing me. Just want to go to bed..... :nope:

I will be 32 weeks pregnant on Saturday but I'm measuring 35 weeks! Eeeks! Midwife said that she isn't going to rush me through for a scan though as I already have a scan booked for 34 weeks. Little monkey is lying across the top of my stomach, I think this position is classed as transverse? Better start getting Jayden's clothes washed and pack my Hospital bag just incase! We also got to hear his heartbeat today :cloud9:

35days until I am full term.
We don't get our buggy until 6 days before my DD eeek

I'm so jealous of you ladies that are so close! I feel like I have ages to go.

Oh my god that's means 40 days till I'm full term :shock:

I get my pushchair 1 week before my due date, but I don't get told if I need a cesection till April 8th :/ which would be a week before dd :/ ahhhh!

I'm so jealous of you ladies that are so close! I feel like I have ages to go.

Same here. Sometimes I wonder if my depression about how far I have to go yet would be less if I had joined a June thread. I have 9 weeks until I'm officially full-term but no way is baby coming that early unless something goes wrong...and I definitely don't want it to!

You girls are only a few weeks behind the majority of us :) don't feel too disheartened, we might go overdue!

We ordered a cot, under cot draw, wardrobe, chest of draws and top changer from Argos. It's pine and cream.
I was also thinking of doing a peter rabbit theme nursery (team yellow) or a mix of pastel colours. Finding it difficult to get pastels to look boyish tho, it definitely would suit a girl. What do u think? X

I love pine and cream together :) I think pastel can go either way, i love mint green - that might work? Then u can always add girly or boyish colours / decor later after bubs is born

My "Surpise" ( my friend slipped up haha) baby shower is April 6th! And my work one is April 18th I can't wait for April :kiss:

You get two!! Not fair :haha: How exciting. Mines on March 29th and i cant wait. Having at my friends cafe which is 60/70's decor and having old school music playing and everything. The food there is awesome too so should be a good day. What are u doing for your baby showers? x

Can't believe we are all so close!
Excalibur,yay for hearing heartbeat 2 weeks until you see Jayden again :cloud9:

I've got my pram coming at the start of April, knowing my luck I'll go early :haha:!

Shanandboc - yours sounds awesome! I have no idea about the Surpise one I just know the date and my friends one it's just work girls at prezzo for dinner I'll try and upload the invite super cute!

Mil said she will buy us stuff but nit until march i feel waaay to impatient :rofl:

Work decided to finally tell me how to organise maternity leave :dohh: at least its started to get sorted

Emalou - SO cute! I have been looking for a bathing suit and haven't been able to find anything! Love, love.

Starry Night - I feel behind, too! I'll be here with you when everyone else is having their babies, though! we can wait it out together.

It's really exciting to hear all of you ladies being so close to term. I am so ready I can't stand it. I seriously have friends all over that are either pregnant, or delivering. I guess we are in the middle of a baby boom! If baby came tomorrow, I think we have everything we need. I have been just picking stuff up along the way. We have also been buying 1 large item a month in prep. I just want to meet the child that's going to use the stuff now.

Oh my goddddd, massive stresses for me ATM, had a tax credits letter saying I've been overpaid £6000!!! :( either pay now or have things repossessed.
Thread over in work and finance, but I don't need this ATM :(

Urgh. I hate how the government punishes us for their clerical errors. We have to "suck up" our financial mistakes. Sometimes I wish they would do that too.

afm - have a stomach bug right now. I feel too sick to even really be worried about the baby. Trying to stay hydrated. Dh and DS are sick too but seem to be recovering. I'm too sick to even sleep. I had 20 minute intervals all throughout the night where I would pass out from exhuastion but then I'd wake up and be sick again. I'm so, so tired. I just want to sleep and wake up better.

oh my word emalou not what you need at all right now :O

AND its just suddenly dawned on me im going to have my baby next month!!!!!!!! :O :O

i dont know exact date yet as im stil undecided with vbac or elcs, but i know from what they have told me i wont be going past 38 weeks because im on insulin for GD so 38 weeks takes me to 22/4 :O

Surely they can't demand you to repay all at once, they should at least be open to negotiating a repayment plan if you have to pay it back. That awful and I understand why do stressful. I ave money worries. Really hope it sorts out hun, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->