May Emeralds 2014! :)

As for baby, last night I went to the hospital for a ctg as hadn't felt baby move much, and as all babies seem to, he started moving as they put the monitors on. Little bigger. Today has been much more active! Thank god!
Also had midwife today, fundal height measuring 34 weeks and I'm 31 +4 so over, but was the same at last appointment and the scan to confirm said 1 week ahead. (90th centile) Another scan next week. Either way, have been told to expect a big baby, between 7 and 9 pounds at birth she said, so hopefully not as big as the 10 pounder I was dreading to push out! Baby also seems to be head down, let's hope it stays that way :)
Xxx

Thanks everyone for being supportive :hugs:

Surely they can't demand you to repay all at once, they should at least be open to negotiating a repayment plan if you have to pay it back. That awful and I understand why do stressful. I ave money worries. Really hope it sorts out hun, xx

Hopefully I can sort something, but I want to see where it is they've overpaid me, as so far, this is all I've heard about it! :shrug: I hope it's wrong!!

Money worries are never good, my OH isn't even home tonight and is out with his Harley Davidson fellas so I can't even tell him yet :dohh:

Had a Dr appt this morning. My last appointment was 2 weeks ago, and I put on 3 lbs since then. Was basically told to stop eating and excersize since I have gained 30 already and that is what they wanted me to gain. I literally cannot get full though so even with better decisions I am just constantly eating! :dohh:

Had a Dr appt this morning. My last appointment was 2 weeks ago, and I put on 3 lbs since then. Was basically told to stop eating and excersize since I have gained 30 already and that is what they wanted me to gain. I literally cannot get full though so even with better decisions I am just constantly eating! :dohh:

Something I found when I was on a diet is that protein fills you up for longer than carbs even though carbs make you feel full quicker .

Boiled eggs are great they're a filling healthy snack and you can have them as a main meal with salad, in a sandwich or whatever.

I love boiled egg, yo the point that my hubby got me a boiled egg making mAchine thing that you set to soft, medium or hard boiled and can do 6 eggs at once to the perfect consistency in a couple of minutes.

Yes!! My DH actually hard boiled about 12 today. Had 2 of those and a chicken apple sausage this morning! SO good. Just had some peaches with yogurt for a snack which I also love these days. I have been doing oatmeal bread too instead of just white. My DSD is here tonight with 2 nieces (7 and 3) so of course we are ordering pizza and junk for dinner :thumbup: I wish it would start getting nicer out so that I could walk again daily! WAY too cold lately. At least the clocks go foward an hour on Sunday so it will be lighter out later.

OB appointment today. Got my GD results back, 98mg/dL, so well under the limit. Baby's doing well, just did quick heartbeat, how are you, etc. It's a little frustrating having to drive an hour to see the doctor for less than 2 minutes but oh well...

I'm still having massive pressure and heaviness in my vagina! Still can't cross legs or stand with them together :wacko: I have no idea what's going on she must have a huge heavy head or something. I've also hit an exhaustion phase again. :nope:

Daddies gift: me too! It's awful!

Emalou: what rotten timing! I hope you can get it all figured out :hugs:

Rosie: OMG, that seems soooooo close!

Baby is good here. Definitely transverse, my Dr isn't worried yet, but I'm definitely getting a bit nervous!

I think I'll agree. Thought she was low earlier but now tight up top and think she's pushing on my rib cage. Laying down hoping to get her to move down some. Ouch!

Emalou - they have to come to some kind of arrangement, what bad timing tho - not what u need. Im sure you will be able to sort it out x

Felix26 - Glad bubs is ok. Happened to me the other day, i wasnt sure if i should go to er so posted on my baby dig on facebook about it and she literally started moving like crazy when i did - typical!!

Bubs was head down the other day but now her heads right up under my ribs somewhere. Starting to get really uncomfortable now - will be glad to have my body back soon thats for sure!

Im feeling really heavy now too. Anyone started getting the lightening pains yet where it feels like little painful as electric shots and like someone is stabbing you in your hoo haa? :haha: Ive only had a few so far but man do they hurt!!

I love waking up to being sick 3 times! Beautiful, tummy cramps and my daughter coming in shouting to daddy "what's happening to my mummy! Ahhhhh" while I'm being sick

Oh no Hannah, feel better soon lovely. :hugs:

My friend had her baby last night due to pre e, 35 weeker at 4lbs 5oz :cloud9: so teeny, but doing well!

Rosie! I can't believe how close you are!
I reckon I'll go next month to, I've got in my head I'm going early!

Ugh, I've been sick too. The whole family has been sick but dH and DS got off with a 12 hour bug but I'm in the midst of a 48 hour bug. Isn't it great having a compromised immune system? It probably doesn't help that baby is kicking my already-irritated digestive system. But I do feel that I'm sort of on the mend.

Nic - It is the most amazing sound in the world hehe. I can't wait to see Jayden again in 2 weeks :happydance:

Yay for getting your pram at the end of April! :dance: It's my birthday on the 26th April, I wonder if Jayden will make an appearance before then? ;)

Emalou - I'm so sorry to hear that :( Congratulations to your friend on the birth of her baby, I'm glad to hear they are doing well :)

Starry - I hope you and your family feel better soon, I'm also sick at the moment :(

Rosie - Yay for having your baby next month! :wohoo:

Felix - Sorry to hear that you had to go to the hospital but I'm glad that everything was ok.

Hannah - I hope you feel better soon and baby stops pushing down.

Daddiesgift - I hope baby moves position soon and stop putting pressure down there.

Bumpin - Jayden is also transverse, they still have plenty of time to turn yet, fingers crossed!

Shan - Those lightening crotch pains don't half hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->