May Emeralds 2014! :)

Anyone's discharge increased? 30 weeks and it's there everytime I go to the loo!
Can't remember from my DD.

I'm quite stressed so hoping it's not affecting baby too much.

Anyone's discharge increased? 30 weeks and it's there everytime I go to the loo!

for the past week mine has i swear i dont remember any of this from first time round! x

YES!!! I was actually just asking my mom about this. Lol. It's awful and annoying. I might try liners tho I didn't want to. Better than changing my underwear 2-3 times a day so I feel better. :haha:

I've had awful discharge this entire pregnancy! Literally would soak my underwear if I didn't wear liners. :dohh:

My mother said I should try a maternity belt for the heaviness?? Will this help at all with heaviness of the vagina? But bump isn't that big and I've gained far less this pregnancy, not too bad of back pain ect. It's something I have to bring up at next appt bc it's causing me, I'm assuming Braxton hicks and "lightening crotch" all day today :nope:

As far as discharge YES!! Even with panty liners I change my underwear 3 times a day!!!

She has definatly moved. She was head down but she is now kicking down and it's hard at the top. I think she has moved sideways :cry: hopefully I'm worrying over nothing but I will find out on the 13th when I see the midwife

My discharge comes and goes. It had been getting heavy again but with my stomach bug I think I'm a bit dehydrated so it has lessened again. As i get better though, the discharge is picking up again. I can smell it. Blech. Darn that extra-sensitive pregnancy nose!

Yep more discharge I've noticed too in the last week or so, and I always wear liners. Also nausea seems to have returned too. Anyone else? Xx

haha a unanimous YES from the discharge patrol :haha:

No sickness Felix but sometimes between ok and dodgy in the mornings x

Woke up in the night on my back with pins and needles in my legs! I now agree with the no back sleeping business! Eeeeeek

Can't remember from my dd.

Ive had it virtually all the way through but definitely increased the last day or two ive noticed. Im 30 weeks.

The sun is out, it's forecast to get to 16 degrees C here today. Feel like singing 'oh what a beautiful morning.....'

God I am so ready for winter to pack it's bags!

Stepped on the scales this morning and I've lost 7lb in a week and a half. Baby is moving around a lot so know she's ok in there but wondering if I should be concerned?

Discharge? Yes! I've been using liners the last month!

The sun is out, it's forecast to get to 16 degrees C here today. Feel like singing 'oh what a beautiful morning.....'

Oh my goodness, so jealous! I can't even remember what 16 degrees feels like. I'll bet it's heavenly! We've been having negative 30 degree Celcius windchills all winter. It's been one of the coldest winters on record so we couldn't even go outside and enjoy the snow. This week has started to warm up but it's still negative 3 (though that is positively balmy in comparison). It's hard to believe it'll be quite warm--even hot--outside by the time baby arrives. We have several feet of snow on the ground right now.

Oh my goodness, so jealous! I can't even remember what 16 degrees feels like. I'll bet it's heavenly! We've been having negative 30 degree Celcius windchills all winter. It's been one of the coldest winters on record so we couldn't even go outside and enjoy the snow. This week has started to warm up but it's still negative 3 (though that is positively balmy in comparison). It's hard to believe it'll be quite warm--even hot--outside by the time baby arrives. We have several feet of snow on the ground right now.

It really is lovely. All the windows are wide open, I've been out in the garden painting a chest of drawers for baby's room, kids are out laughing and playing. It's amazing how much better the sun makes you feel.

Whereabouts in the world are you? It sounds like the North Pole!

It's minus 5 here today... much more seasonal for us, but feels almost tropical after a few weeks of minus 20-30, which we NEVER see on the east coast! I hope next winter is a bit nicer on the prairies, because we're going to be living in Regina!

My car told me 18c woohoo
I enjoyed the ride home from work, windows open and sunglasses on!

Emalou - I'm totally with you on the increase in Discharge! I have also been losing bits of my plug for quite some time now!

Daddiesgift - I'm sure a maternity belt would help, wouldn't hurt to try I guess?

Wannabe Mommy - Yay for nice weather! It has been lovely here aswell today, took Tyler to a farm and he loved seeing all of the animals :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->