May Emeralds 2014! :)

i cant remember my cramps being as annoying as they are now when pregnant with my first.. but who knows!
if they dont go, i reckon ill go to the midwife :( hate being achy!

i cant remember my cramps being as annoying as they are now when pregnant with my first.. but who knows!

It's totally normal to have more cramps in your second pregnancy!
I've read up on it since I am experiencing the same :thumbup:

Nausea has kicked in full force - I was really hoping this time around would be better :(

well oh gave me a blinking cold so i feel so ill! not like i have any sympathy of him :cry:

i am allergic to paracetamol so i cant take anything

You would think there would be less as your body has already done all the stretching before!

Romy - Welcome to thread and Congratulations :flower:

Gaves99 - So glad to hear that everything is ok with your little appleseed :cloud9:

Emalou90 - I asked my Midwife about that, apparently it's normal to have more cramps with your second baby as your body doesn't like being stretched again as it has already been stretched once, if that makes sense? She said it is totally normal :hugs:

Magicwhisper - I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, I hope you feel better soon :flower:

You would think there would be less as your body has already done all the stretching before!

I know right?! Haha silly body. :haha:
Doing its job I guess. I read somewhere about people sneezing and having pain.
I had the biggest sneeze which made me double over in pain :haha: felt like I pulled a muscle!!

ugh... this morning sickness is kicking my ass... it doesn't help that my toddler refuses to hear the word "no" and is a tiny tornado all day long. this is the only time I have ever wished he would watch tv...

I'm pretty much symptom free except the occasional cramp and slightly tender boobs! Oh but I have a majorly bloated tummy!

After putting my info into the NHS pregnancy calculator I just found out I'm 4 days less pregnant than I thought! Makes sense as I ovulated 4 days later than the average cycle. Same due date though. I have updated my ticker now. I was excited I had gone past 5 weeks! Oh well - 5 weeks tomorrow! :thumbup:

I know right?! Haha silly body. :haha:
Doing its job I guess. I read somewhere about people sneezing and having pain.
I had the biggest sneeze which made me double over in pain :haha: felt like I pulled a muscle!!

I did pull a tummy muscle trying to get dd out of her car seat. Ouchie!

Do we have a facebook group btw?? :)

Zoey: sorry about the cold hun, no fun having that while pregnant :(

merrymint: oh that sickness, sorry it came in full force, hoping it doesnt get too bad

teacup: yay for almost symptom free! hope it stays that way for you :)

bumpin: hang in there hun! I cant imagine having to deal with a toddler while have morning sickness :hugs:

Em: your cramps sound horrible, hope it eases up some, is it always constant or does it come and go?

Excalibur: thanks hun! happy 7 weeks to you! :)

Shan: ouch, pulled muscle doesnt sound great! hope you get some rest xoxo

AFM: feeling tired and nauseated today. the weird thing is that I feel like that right after I eat. I always crave eggs, and then I have some but then I feel sick :(

Re: Facebook group, I don't think so? I won't be joining until I'm 12 weeks though, stupid Facebook shows everything you do to everyone,!!

Mimi: nah it comes and goes and it's more period aches than anything xx

Hello I found out today and I'm due 28th May

This baby was conceived via IVF and we are very excited and hope he or she sticks around.

I've had 3 losses (2 ectopics, one early MC) and have been trying for 5 years! Been a long time coming.

Sorry ladies if TMI but need to talk.

Last night DH and i DTD and today after the toilet i wiped and had a tiny amount of very light brown discharge (sorry tmi!) so im a little worried as i never had this with dd (we also never dtd in early pregnancy tho)

That was a few hours ago and nothing since and im crampy but have been for weeks and was with dd.

Its too early for an U/S as would most likely not show a heartbeat yet and that would worry me more....

Im not totally worried as it was such a tiny amount and very light (like beige) but thought someone may have experienced something similar?

Thanks for reading xxx

I wouldn't worry to much. Just see how you get on. If it gets worse I would go see your GP. I just wouldn't have sex again?

We haven't had sex since before IVF!! Which was early July and I don't think I'll want to do it until after 12 week scan (I don't know if we will though!)

I wouldn't worry to much. Just see how you get on. If it gets worse I would go see your GP. I just wouldn't have sex again?

We haven't had sex since before IVF!! Which was early July and I don't think I'll want to do it until after 12 week scan (I don't know if we will though!)

Thanks for your reply.

I didnt realise sex in early pregnancy would be a risk?

I dunno if it is a risk but I haven't been in the mood so we haven't done anything :haha:

You can if you want. I was told after my embryo transfer that we could have gentle intercourse but id rather not just incase!

It's personal choice I guess.

Shanandboc, it's not a risk necessarily, but it can irritate your cervix (just remember you have a LOT of blood flowing down there). Keep an eye on things, but it will likely go away. I had that happen after sex and the first tri Pap smear at the Drs. It's normal, but terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->