May Emeralds 2014! :)

Haha thanks for all the discharge replies ;-)
I'm reckoning mines normal then!

Emalou - Increased discharge is very normal, according to my Midwife anyway ;)

The sun is out, it's forecast to get to 16 degrees C here today. Feel like singing 'oh what a beautiful morning.....'

God I am so ready for winter to pack it's bags!

Oh my goodness, so jealous! I can't even remember what 16 degrees feels like. I'll bet it's heavenly! We've been having negative 30 degree Celcius windchills all winter. It's been one of the coldest winters on record so we couldn't even go outside and enjoy the snow. This week has started to warm up but it's still negative 3 (though that is positively balmy in comparison). It's hard to believe it'll be quite warm--even hot--outside by the time baby arrives. We have several feet of snow on the ground right now.

It's minus 5 here today... much more seasonal for us, but feels almost tropical after a few weeks of minus 20-30, which we NEVER see on the east coast! I hope next winter is a bit nicer on the prairies, because we're going to be living in Regina!

I don't want to burst that bubble but I live in the prairies and it's absolutely FRIGID here!! I will say that the prairies don't seem to get the crazy amounts of snow fall that you would see on the east coast (except maybe Alberta and those crazy chinooks). But yeah, the negative windchills will frequently get into the minus 40s and even 50s. We have gotten more extreme cold days than usual this year but it still happens regularly enough that it can be expected.

Still sick. Just want to get better! I'm sick and tired of feeling so sick and tired. The dizziness is the worst. I'm at the point where I want to eat but everytime I try I feel miserable afterwards.

Finally, finally started buying some gear. :blush:

I'm so excited I was able to get the car seat, stroller and swing/bouncer I wanted! (The colors and style might very but I can't give it away! ;))

Babies R Us mailed out coupons where you got $10 off every $50 you spent and I just couldn't pass this deal up. They were also out of stock of the car seat I wanted so the manager offered me 30% off on the display car seat! Ended up saving over $150 in total! :D

I keep looking at the swing in the corner of the room. I just can't wait to meet our baby. :cloud9:

That's lovely amour :)
Glad you got great discounts and the things you wanted!!
I'm the same with our swing, walk past the nursery and keep looking at it :cloud9:

Spare a thought for us Aussies would u haha ;)

We have had a killer summer. 13 days over 40 degrees so far and was 35 again here today. Overrrrr it!

Shut it you! :haha: I want sun!
(Bet it's awful some days!!)
I'm glad my pregnancy pretty much ends height of our "warm" weather x

Lovely weather here too, in wales UK. Not exactly hot but sun is out, back door open and its "washing on the line" weather. But seeing as we've not long moved in, I need to buy a washing line lol.

We went to visit a friend who has a 2 week old baby girl, Lilly-may. So tiny for 8 pounds, but so gorgeous. I just can't wait to hold and feed my own baby xxx

its warm here now, my poor oh has had to cope with sleeping with the window slightly open as im way to hot at night :haha:

Spare a thought for us Aussies would u haha ;)

We have had a killer summer. 13 days over 40 degrees so far and was 35 again here today. Overrrrr it!

i have family over in Oz and my aunt works in a kitchen she quite often posts pics of how hot it is where she works I honestly dont know how you cope! although a little heat sent over here would be nice lol! x

Shut it you! :haha: I want sun!
(Bet it's awful some days!!)
I'm glad my pregnancy pretty much ends height of our "warm" weather x
Haha. Wanna swap?? The heat sux , esp in pregnancy. A nice happy medium for all of us would b nice hey!!

I live in sunny FL. Couldn't stand the heat when I was pregnant with Aleena, now I don't mind it at all :)

Well had a growth scan today. 1 thing no expectant mum wants up hear 'the head is bigger than expected' yep I'm gonna be giving birth to a giant! 3lb 14oz already and I'm only 29.5 weeks gone.

On the plus side she's still a she, she's healthy as can be, a complete poser and head down so except for being massive she's behaving herself :D

Well had a growth scan today. 1 thing no expectant mum wants up hear 'the head is bigger than expected' yep I'm gonna be giving birth to a giant! 3lb 14oz already and I'm only 29.5 weeks gone.

On the plus side she's still a she, she's healthy as can be, a complete poser and head down so except for being massive she's behaving herself :D

i know i shouldnt but i had to laugh, first thing the sonographer said to me was look at the size of those cheeks good luck pushing those out :O !!!

Wannabe Mommy - I'm glad to hear that baby is behaving herself, I'm also expecting to have another big baby so you're not alone :shock:

I'm also predicted a big baby. Scary!

Tonight I feel restless, uneasy and unprepared. A little stressed to be honest. Need to buy things but no money to buy them, waiting for furniture to be delivered before I can even start the nursery or sort through baby things. And on top of that I've lost my baby list of things still to buy/ what to pack in hospital bag. Started to write another one but feel I've left so much off it. Feel quite unprepared tonight. I want things done by 36 weeks. Only 4 weeks to get all ready. Aaaarrrrggghhhhhh!

I'm also predicted a big baby. Scary!

Tonight I feel restless, uneasy and unprepared. A little stressed to be honest. Need to buy things but no money to buy them, waiting for furniture to be delivered before I can even start the nursery or sort through baby things. And on top of that I've lost my baby list of things still to buy/ what to pack in hospital bag. Started to write another one but feel I've left so much off it. Feel quite unprepared tonight. I want things done by 36 weeks. Only 4 weeks to get all ready. Aaaarrrrggghhhhhh!

Try to relax if you can, stuff is nice but all baby really needs is a place to sleep (Moses basket, bottom drawer whatever you have), something to eat (boobs or bottle) and clothes to wear.

If you showed up at the hospital as an emergency with nothing at all they would still have you and would find supplies . So anything you take is a bonus!

Big babies are definitely a scary idea!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->