May Emeralds 2014! :)

Awesome swing Amour!!

Great weekend weather, DH and I walked both days. Woke up to flurries this am and snow overnight Wed into Thu. I'm SO over this winter. Still huge piles of snow everywhere!! BOOO

We're actually having melting snow today. It's unreal. However, we have drifts two or three feet high so it will take awhile for them to go away. I was finally able to open the windows. They've been frozen shut all winter. It was nice to air everything out--especially after everyone has been sick.

I still feel 'off'. My head is so fuzzy, thick and dizzy. I'm trying to up my water intake but I have zero energy and my stomach feels floppy. I don't know how much is pregnancy related and how much is left over from the stomach bug. I've only done one load in the dishwasher all day. So not productive....

Ugh. Hope you feel better soon starry night

I hope you girls being predicted big babies make out ok. G was a long baby, but only 6.5 lbs because of growth and placental issues. He stopped growing around 36/37 weeks, so I'm going this baby doesn't end up significantly bigger...

My son was long but light as well. He was 6 pounds 14 ounces but over 20 inches long. My hospital roommate's baby was the same length as DS but nearly 10 pounds. lol I had also had placenta issues so I have no clue how big or small this one will be. I'm hoping she'll be small. She was measuring a week ahead at the 20 week scan but DS consistently measured in the 97th percentile up to 26 weeks and then at 34 weeks he was in the 40th. We had moved in between those scans so had switched docs. I was concerned about the huge drop in percentiles but I don't think the new OB had understood my question and just said that 40th percentile was normal. I had gotten HUGE with DS and I'm just as huge again. Just no clue which way this will go.

G was 22 inches! He measured as he should until the end, and then just stopped growing. He was healthy at 39 weeks on a biophysical profile ultrasound, but was only 12th percentile. I didn't get very big with him, I only gained 22 lbs, and I thought it was due to him being small and being very ill through my whole pregnancy, but Im not gaining massive amounts this pregnancy either, and I have none of the nausea I had with G. Only 13 lbs at almost 31 weeks!

Hopefully we both have babies that stay average! Im hoping for a 7-8 lb baby, and no more!

T was 6lbs, 5.4oz & 19 inches overdue. I'm hoping LO will be on the petite size as well to help with my VBAC.

This hip/pelvic pain is terrible. I feel like a 90 year old woman. My ob said there's not really anything we can do about it other than physio which I can't afford. I really hope it doesn't get any worse. I already can't sleep or walk properly. Baby is doing well though. She is such an active little one! Always on the move.

Aleena was also only 6lb14oz and she came at exactly 41 weeks.
Wonder when this one will show, hopefully a few weeks earlier than her sister lol

This hip/pelvic pain is terrible. I feel like a 90 year old woman. My ob said there's not really anything we can do about it other than physio which I can't afford. I really hope it doesn't get any worse. I already can't sleep or walk properly. Baby is doing well though. She is such an active little one! Always on the move.

If it helps, physio hasn't helped my SPD, my physio signed me off from her care at 25 weeks because nothing will help until baby is born. :hugs: offering big hugs because I'm struggling also.

I'll be glad when baby decides to arrive or if they decide to deliver her early I'm so OVER being in pain all the time, it's exhausting.

I'm totally with you ladies on the hip/pelvic pain, I struggle getting out of bed on a morning and turning over during the night, until I have unseized anyway :haha:

All your babies seem so small compared to Tyler who was 9lbs 10.5oz! I'm dreading to think what Jayden will be :shock:

i hear you on the pelvic pain total agony turning over in bed doesnt help tonight had to run after DD in the park today becausee she decided to be a bit of a free spirit :/

DD was 8lb 3 born im dreading how big this one is going to be especially with having GD :S

im kind of freaking out about the birth at the minute bigtime im petrified of both vbac and elcs and im really struggling with a decision :shrug:

im kind of freaking out about the birth at the minute bigtime im petrified of both vbac and elcs and im really struggling with a decision :shrug:

I'm the same way. I hear awful horror stories about vaginal births and terrible tears, blood loss, etc., but I just... I can't do a c-section again... :nope:

Rosie - I know your pain! They both scare me too! But I'm pushing a vbac, this might be my last baby so want to experience it :haha:

I'm the same way. I hear awful horror stories about vaginal births and terrible tears, blood loss, etc., but I just... I can't do a c-section again... :nope:

This is what I'm scared about! Bleugh!! But I can't face infected c-section or recovery :( bleugh bleugh! It's so hard!

Baby is moving further down and I'm walking like john Wayne. Yee haw cowboy!

I think my baby moved down last night too, have big pressure like needing a wee and BM at the same time (and tmi, I've had a lovely BM yesterday! Thank goodness!)
Everytime I pee, feels like she's going to fall out :haha:
I'm hoping it's a good thing

i hear you on the pelvic pain total agony turning over in bed doesnt help tonight had to run after DD in the park today becausee she decided to be a bit of a free spirit :/

DD was 8lb 3 born im dreading how big this one is going to be especially with having GD :S

Im still debating if i should go a repeat c section or vbac too. Im meeting with a senior obstetrician next week to discuss it further.

I really want to experience a natural birth but ive heard horror stories about them too - not to mention im terrified of a uterine rupture. I know the chance is still small tho but the risk is there.

As we already have a 3 yr old having an exact date makes it so much easier to prepare and for her being looked after and dh with work too. Apparently emergency c sections are much worse then elective.

I dunno, im terrified either way and i know if i can have a successful vbac its much better for me and bubs. Just worried ill end up with another emergency section so would rather an elective than that.

Ah decisions, decisions!!

I'm scared of both repeat section and VBAC too. I need to go over the labour plan with my OB again but last time I brought it up she seemed pretty adamant about VBAC. Logistically, a section would be easier because then we'd know when the baby was coming and we could plan for a sitter with DS. It sucks having no family close by. :( Though my mom said if she knew when the baby was coming she could plan to fly over so she could watch him. She's planning on coming anyways to help around the house so I can recover.

My baby has actually moved up out of her usual low position and I have noticed a huge spike in energy. It's still early so I'm happy with her sitting higher up. She's been moving more too. Enjoy your freedom while you can, girlie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->