May Emeralds 2014! :)

Thanks for the reassurance, i feel sick :(

I forgot how stressful pregnancy can be, esp the first tri.

I might see if i can get a early scan in 2 - 3 weeks (even if things are ok till then) just to see a HB and put my mind at ease.

Theres always something to worry about, it sux as it robs you of some of the joy :(

I get a viability scan at 7 weeks with my IVF clinic.

x

I get a viability scan at 7 weeks with my IVF clinic.

x

I think everyone should get a scvan around 7-8 weeks just to check heartbeat and put ur mind at ease. The 12 week scan seems so long away - Like forever!

I had one with dd as i didnt know how far along i was exactly and i was only about 4.5 weeks and no fetal pole, no hb - only a empty sac. I stressed till my 12 week scan it was awful! Lesson learned!

hey Shan,

I agree with Merrymint, during pregnancy, we have a lot more blood flowing and sometimes sex can cause bleeding of the cervix. Just to be sure though, I would get it checked out to put mind at ease :hugs:

We should get a scan around 8 weeks. I also agree that waiting until 12 weeks is long! Its nice to know that the baby is healthy in there.

I think 8 weeks is a good time to go as well. I went at 6 weeks with both of my mc and they told me that everything was fine although at both all they could see was a sac and 2nd had a hb. By 8 weeks most major organs are formed and looks more like a baby. I remember with DS I didn't get my first scan until 12 weeks and it was torture to wait that long!!!
I was going to make an appointment today and I may still go in this afternoon. Woke up super late and have to pick my DS up for lunch soon. Not feeling well this morning at all!!!:sick:

Does anybody else have symptoms that seem to come and go as they please? Yesterday again I felt totally normal and thought for sure I was no longer pregnant. Today I had to drag myself out of bed with a pounding headache and the thought of eating makes my stomach flip and I see stars. The joys of pregnancy. I wish it would make up it's mind though as I'm starting to go :wacko:

yeah my symptoms come and g as well i have days were i am fine then days i feel awful!

Please remove me. I am miscarrying. I wish you all a H&H 9 months.

so sorry to hear this crysshae.. massive hugs to you oxoxox

A friend of mine had a baby boy yesterday! I find it really weird that our tiny apple seed will be in the same year at school as him!

5 weeks today and bloated with acne. Have a feeling I wont be one of those 'glowing' mothers to be! :growlmad:

OMG! OH was just making our meal and he cracked three eggs into a jug and EVERY one of them had two yolks inside!!! Do you think it's a sign? :winkwink: Twins perhaps? :haha:

Hahahha! Maybe :)

I know what you mean.. I look like a dog throw me up :lol: bad hair skin and so tired!

teacup, I fel pretty good overall, but my hair is dull and greasy and im breaking out all over my face, which never happens lol

Everyone at work keeps saying Im having twins, I've not been there for a week so they've noticed my belly!! :doh:

Everyone at work keeps saying Im having twins, I've not been there for a week so they've noticed my belly!! :doh:

I have this.. They are like your bumps got massive.. I'm 6 weeks it's the size of a pea :doh:

Maybe I just have a whole pod of peas in there :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"