May Emeralds 2014! :)

Another night of stomach cramps and being sick :( I hate this :(

Ava came at 42 weeks exactly! So if that happens she/he will be here may 21st which is my birthday lol

If this little man comes at the same time as michael he'll be here on May 5th

She finally had her first hiccups. Someone the other day said to me, trust me you'll know! It was so obviously and actually had me laughing. Of course it was 4 am though!!

My best friend and her hubby, the god parents, were here for the day yesterday. They delivered lots of treats!!! DH is away so happy to surprise him with a TON done. Her 3 year old is so excited to pass her things along to the baby and though so would now just pop out of my belly. Very upset she has to wait a few more weeks to meet her! The shower is next weekend so can't wait to have the bedding and necessities here as well. Looking forward to see DH reaction when he gets home!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 6
Oh gaves your cot/crib is beautiful :)
Wish we had posh ones like that in the UK

Lovely cot gaves99!

Starting to really feel the weight of this lil girl now. Only 6.5 weeks left now.

Really off that I know she's big and definitely heavy but my bump is still easily mistaken for flab when I wear a baggy jumper.

I'm spoiled by my BFF with this one.. Her mom
Had it imported from Italy!! It is an amazing crib!! Even has a storage drawer at he bottom! I owe her huge and this little girl is very lucky already to her her as a god mother!!!

Growth scan in the morning :D will be interesting to see how much bigger he has got :O was estimated 4lbs 2 half weeks ago cant wait to see how much more chubby his cheeks have got lol!

im pretty sure i lost some of my mucus plug this morning too, feel so much pressure down low too at the minute too, have been having some quite strong braxton hicks this last 2 weeks or so, all new to me never had any thing like this with DD x

Another night of stomach cramps and being sick :( I hate this :(

Ava came at 42 weeks exactly! So if that happens she/he will be here may 21st which is my birthday lol

is it a bug youve picked up? hope your feeling better soon x

I've been to the doctors like 3 times about it :( first it was reflux then it was just "stretching" now it's something to do with digesting food where the baby is bleughhhh

Anyone find the birthing balls any good? I have one, I sit, do figure 8s, bounce a bit but I get no real muscle ache relief or anything from it.

Am I going something wrong?

ive had mine out this last week ( i put my back out last weeked bending down to get something :wacko: ) ive found it does help a bit that along with getting DH to do a massage every night and my hot water bottle! you do need to make sure that its the right size though for you ive just got a gym ball not the proper pregnancy one essentially the same thing! x

Actually made a massive mistake last night.
Laid flat on the floor thinking it might help my back, OH made me laugh, my back clicks causing pain, I rolled over through the pain onto my side, still laughing.

Needless to say I've hurt myself somehow!! :rofl:

I suppose it could be too small I just bought a large gym ball from sports direct so not sure how big it actually is. I'm 5ft 8in, when I sit on it my knees are at a right angle to my hips is that right?

Your knees should be lower than your hips for it to be the right position on a birthing ball.
This way baby can get in position

I never found birthing balls helpful... I generally rely on heat for my aches.

Good luck at your scan Rosie! I've been losing bits of plug, and having tons of BH. My Dr said it's nothing to worry about, as long as they go away with rest.

hope you feel better Hannah. I find I feel really nauseated over a few days when baby seems to be having a growth spurt.

I never lost any plug with DD.
This time I've been losing "globs" of discharge.. is that basically what it is?
Along with discharge being slimy, gross.

I suppose it could be too small I just bought a large gym ball from sports direct so not sure how big it actually is. I'm 5ft 8in, when I sit on it my knees are at a right angle to my hips is that right?

i believe your knees are meant to be lower than your hips, im 5ft 7inc and had to get a slightly bigger one than the standard size,

I never found birthing balls helpful... I generally rely on heat for my aches.

Good luck at your scan Rosie! I've been losing bits of plug, and having tons of BH. My Dr said it's nothing to worry about, as long as they go away with rest.

hope you feel better Hannah. I find I feel really nauseated over a few days when baby seems to be having a growth spurt.

thanks ill be sure to update on how huge he is lol yeah they tend to go when i sit down and rest!

I never lost any plug with DD.
This time I've been losing "globs" of discharge.. is that basically what it is?
Along with discharge being slimy, gross.

i never either with DD but yeah its like bbig globs lol sometimes it can be blood stained too.

ive noticed the last 2 days ive been stood doing a tonn of ironing and by the end of it my ankles are so so puffy oh the joys of pregnancy!!!

I'm hoping for an April baby, Dr said if my cervix was "favorable" dialated to a 2-3 she would let me be induced at 39 weeks which would be april 27. Keeping my fingers crossed! Super jealous that many of you are getting growth scans, the last scan I had was at 28 weeks and they said I didn't need any more. I feel like this baby has to be HUGE because I feel him kicking everywhere at the same time. I can feel his butt push up on one rib and him kicking and punching at the same time. Also, his kicks already hurt, bad. I am a little afraid how much they are going to hurt as he continues to get bigger and stronger.

Woke up this morning to a very hard belly. She was shifting about all night so looks like she's found a new position.

Woke up this morning to a very hard belly. She was shifting about all night so looks like she's found a new position.

Hopefully a better behaved position! Unlike mine, she's moving lots, but her head is wedged in my ribs most of the time :dohh:

Though bit concerned about my period pain type aches, they are really low, can bums engage? :haha:
:shrug: probably nothing. We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->