May Emeralds 2014! :)

Congrats!! :)

Yeah when I sit down my shorts are cutting into my belly too and it's uncomfortable!
Not when I stand up though.

I actually am energized, not so much tired!
Not nauseous either... wonder if this'll be a boy!

Congrats! ^^ :)

ughhh.. so tired :( such lack of sleep is driving me insane. hardly slept the last three nights. :(

also, how do you upload a photo here from an iphone? I took a picture of my 'bloat' today as OH said "where on earth did that come from?" haha.

how is everyone??

Congrats! ^^ :)

ughhh.. so tired :( such lack of sleep is driving me insane. hardly slept the last three nights. :(

also, how do you upload a photo here from an iphone? I took a picture of my 'bloat' today as OH said "where on earth did that come from?" haha.

how is everyone??

Upload it to a hosting site like tinypic.com select the message board URL and add it to a post :)

Haven't updated in a while!

Still spotty now and then.. UGH. STILL no insurance.. UGH. SUPER crampy and exhausted this week.
But wedding is THIS SATURDAY! And my bump is getting bigger.. Oh well!
Bachelorette party was this past Saturday and it was awful. I got sick during dinner, at the bar, and it was SO hard pretending to be drinking! My maid of honor was super helpful and kept getting me "special drinks" (aka ginger ale with grenadine and coke) :haha: Just ready to announce and move on!

Congrats new mommies!!

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg135/x_TakeABow_x/vnfmgx_zps0475a62c.jpg

I hope that works... yeah... this just appeared out of nowhere haha.

Yeah when I sit down my shorts are cutting into my belly too and it's uncomfortable!

So if you have no morning sickness it could mean it's a boy then? Never heard that one, interesting!

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg135/x_TakeABow_x/vnfmgx_zps0475a62c.jpg

I hope that works... yeah... this just appeared out of nowhere haha.

Yep that's how my bloat bump is looking! It's getting tricky to hide from people! I find myself crossing my arms over it every time I sit down! :haha:

haha. me too! i was doing that at work today!
and i'm seeing OH's family this weekend and we haven't told anyone, only really want to tell his mum, but i'm not sure how i'm gonna 'hide' it... haha

So if you have no morning sickness it could mean it's a boy then? Never heard that one, interesting!

Yeah it's a myth but they say morning sickness = girl, no morning sickness= boy.

I had fatigue from the start and all day sickness from week 4-18 with my daughter, so that's what I am going on :flower:

Also with my daughter all I ate was candy and sweet stuff.
Now I am craving more meats and protein.

I had,almost 36 weeks of morning sickness with my son...

I don't have much of a bump yet. Actually most of my symptoms have disappeared except for fatique. Wed can't come soon enough so I can go to the doctor and get everything confirmed. I feel like I need to keep taking tests just to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->