May Emeralds 2014! :)

So cute :) all the rooms in the nursery made me cards and got flowers and things from office and parents! Bless!

One of my managers is my bestfriend so she's hosting a work baby shower :)

Paternity pay wise he will be able to have to time off but not get oaid by the company. My oh has to work in the job 6 months before he gets paternity pay and it will be 6 months for him at the end of April xD which means if my little madam decides to be a April baby oh will only get tge government paid one but still have the time off (hope it makes sense) :haha:

He might be able to get government paternity pay i dont know you wiill have to look it up.

Paternity pay wise he will be able to have to time off but not get oaid by the company. My oh has to work in the job 6 months before he gets paternity pay and it will be 6 months for him at the end of April xD which means if my little madam decides to be a April baby oh will only get tge government paid one but still have the time off (hope it makes sense) :haha:

He might be able to get government paternity pay i dont know you wiill have to look it up.

That's so annoying that he's between the two! :haha: typical!

Yes that's what I thought, a bit like us with SMP or MA. I'll have to look into it a bit more x

Yes that's what I thought, a bit like us with SMP or MA. I'll have to look into it a bit more x

Yeah it is a bit of a pain. Oh has joked saying she cant come in april.:rofl: tough because as soon as im full term its in her hands :rofl:

Yeah its the same theory :D

Yeah it is a bit of a pain. Oh has joked saying she cant come in april.:rofl: tough because as soon as im full term its in her hands :rofl:

Yeah its the same theory :D

Haha! :haha:
OH isn't entitled to any payment/time off. His new job will give him a few days off anyway so we'll just make do with 2 days.
If I'm struggling or anything then I'll just make my mum stay over :haha:
It's more the sleeping and leaving a 4 year old all by herself which wouldn't be ideal, so I may be an ACTUAL zombie which I wasn't before.

My hubby is very adamant I need to be induced 1st week of May cos that way his 2 weeks leave will mean he doesn't have to work his next weekend shift :D luckily for him so far the docs agree, he's on tenterhooks for the growth scan on Wednesday to see if that changes the state of play.

Love that he really believes this could all go to his schedule it's quite endearing really.

I'm very lucky that my OH will get to take 6 months of paid paternity leave.
He'd probably take a bit less than that if his work schedule was told in advance, but most days he wakes up not knowing when he's going to be called in, where he'll be sent to work, and when he'll be back home. Not ideal with a baby, so he's taking as much time off as possible!

Baby is extremely responsive to touch, it's adorable. I don't even have to poke to make him move, gently rubbing my belly will prompt him to start kicking :haha:

Nursery is finished barring a few teeny little touches

https://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae67/babybumppics/A4D3F892-17C2-4519-8DE2-32A0E5AE8FC5_zpstt9sakev.jpg

https://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae67/babybumppics/978CD2FC-5539-4F0B-9DC1-68364FD5D512_zpsuv0y2uwz.jpg

Love the nursery wannabe-mommy it's beautiful.

Yay 36 weeks Excalibur! Woop xxx

lovely nursery nice and pink :D feels odd after 3 years of everything pink to have blue things for me lol!

We found out last week that hubby actually gets full pay from work for his 2 weeks paternity the company changed there policy last year better than the statutory he got when we had DD!

got my hopefully last growth scan on monday cant wait to see how much biigger my chunky monkey is! cant believe i only have 3 and half weeks left :O

lovely nursery nice and pink :D feels odd after 3 years of everything pink to have blue things for me lol!

We found out last week that hubby actually gets full pay from work for his 2 weeks paternity the company changed there policy last year better than the statutory he got when we had DD!

got my hopefully last growth scan on monday cant wait to see how much biigger my chunky monkey is! cant believe i only have 3 and half weeks left :O

That's so good Rosie! :thumbup: you guys must be pleased about that!
Weight off your mind when dads are usually the breadwinners x

That's so good Rosie! :thumbup: you guys must be pleased about that!
Weight off your mind when dads are usually the breadwinners x

i know if it wasnt for the fact he has a new manager who printed all the paternity leave stuff off and went through it with him (he was telling him its ok i know what happens lol!) then we wouldnt of found ou till when he got paid but i guess it would of been a nice bonus! x

Wannabe Mommy - cute nursery! I love those round things on the wall (can't remember how it's called, damn baby brain)

Just noticed my ticker and i can definitley say this baby feels much bigger and heavier than a bloomin coconut lol!

Just noticed my ticker and i can definitley say this baby feels much bigger and heavier than a bloomin coconut lol!

Yeah the fruits on tickers are weird I'm pretty sure a durian fruit is bigger than a coconut ??? Unless they're thinking of the big husk that round the coconut on the tree before it's all peeled back to the brown skin bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->