May Emeralds 2014! :)

Wannabe Mommy - cute nursery! I love those round things on the wall (can't remember how it's called, damn baby brain)

I saw the idea in a magazine they're just embroidery hoops with scraps of fabric stretched in them. Only took a couple of minutes each to make.

Paternity pay wise he will be able to have to time off but not get oaid by the company. My oh has to work in the job 6 months before he gets paternity pay and it will be 6 months for him at the end of April xD which means if my little madam decides to be a April baby oh will only get tge government paid one but still have the time off (hope it makes sense) :haha:

He might be able to get government paternity pay i dont know you wiill have to look it up.

What is government paternity pay? Are u UK based?

Has anyone had their bubs yet? In my facebook dig (Aussie mums) from a different forum 3 have had their babies. One at 31 weeks and 2 this week at 35 and 36 weeks!! Crazy!

statutory is 138.18 per week in the uk from april 6th x

Basically the same as SMP really isn't it.

yeah, not fantastic is it but guess its better than nothing! Although i look at what sick pay is for my company and it would be financially better if i was on the sick for 12 months! lol

Has anyone had their bubs yet? In my facebook dig (Aussie mums) from a different forum 3 have had their babies. One at 31 weeks and 2 this week at 35 and 36 weeks!! Crazy!

dont think there has been anyone yet! hope all the babies have been ok 31 weeks is early!

I had my whooping cough jab on friday and my goodness my arm is still dead cant lift it past my shoulder :shrug: didnt help that i had DD tucked up in bed with me most of the night because shes not well and laid on that arm ouch!

oh and 25 sleeps till we meet LO eeeek :D

Whooping cough jab was awful my whole arm had a HUGE bruise and I kept laying on it in bed :( hope it feels better soon xxx

luckily it hasnt bruised just a bit of lump but made the mistake of letting her do it in my left arm which is the side i can get most comfy on on a night! :dohh:

Hahahha! I did exactly the same! What does our pregnant brains do to us :haha: I now can't wait to sleep on my tummy!

Hahahha! I did exactly the same! What does our pregnant brains do to us :haha: I now can't wait to sleep on my tummy!

oh tummy sleeping i cant wait for! its the only way i get a decent nights sleep although will be a few weeks before i can after delivery because of section but at least i should be able to breath laid on my sides properly after baby is here lol!

I can't wait for tummy sleep!!!! That's been tough to get used to. Had a GREAT night sleep last night tho. I have one of these maybe every 2 weeks. 9pm to bed.. 2 times up to pee but right back to sleep and woke up at 630. Love it!! :happydance:
35 weeks today! :thumbup:

statutory is 138.18 per week in the uk from april 6th x

Basically the same as SMP really isn't it.

yeah, not fantastic is it but guess its better than nothing! Although i look at what sick pay is for my company and it would be financially better if i was on the sick for 12 months! lol

dont think there has been anyone yet! hope all the babies have been ok 31 weeks is early!

I had my whooping cough jab on friday and my goodness my arm is still dead cant lift it past my shoulder :shrug: didnt help that i had DD tucked up in bed with me most of the night because shes not well and laid on that arm ouch!

oh and 25 sleeps till we meet LO eeeek :D

Yeah they are all doing well thank goodness!

getting bigger every week now :flower:

Attachments

• 10173611_10203892855705993_7080857211142409493_n.jpg
    10173611_10203892855705993_7080857211142409493_n.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 4
So cute!

MIL brought me shopping for baby clothes today, and a friend of OH gave us newborn clothes. I think we're good for a while now! I also got a brand new pj for me because that will make breastfeeding easier than my old ones. So spoiled!
Shopping was fun, but it's so frustrating that there's 4 times more girl clothes than boy! Fortunately the gender neutral stuff was cute at the store we went to.
When we were done I got a painful contraction though. Just one hour of shopping and my body had had enough :/

Boys' shopping is very tough and sometimes it gets tougher as they get older. Our mega-grocery store sells clothes but the boys' section is this teeny-tiny little corner and the girls' section is 3 or 4 rows. And now they are starting to put up a rack of girls' clothes in the tiny boy's section!! :dohh: Boys need clothes!! They don't even sell boys' pajamas. It's so super frustrating.](*,)](*,) And then, they put these awful designs and slogans on little boys' clothes while the girls still get these sweet and age-appropriate ones. I know boys have different interests than girls but why are we encouraging this "boys are just dumb, dirty animals" mentality? Then we wonder why they don't want to take responsibility or treat girls with respect as they get older.

I know that's a rant but every time I go shopping for DS I get so super frustrated. It doesn't help that neither DH or I are into sports and we're not into the "hipster" look so that narrows a lot of stuff down too. I tend towards the pirate and sailor look (as long as it's cute and not gross). Or anything with camping. That's good too.

So this morning I found some blood when I wiped... (freaked out) hubby freaked out.

I can find baby on Doppler, and she is moving normally (and active)

a tiny bit of bloody show? there is none now, no cramping or anything to suggest something is wrong... But I never had a speck of blood until I was well into labour with G.

I have had spotting in 2nd tri with this baby (ectropion). Im currently not talking to DH because he reacted like an arse (he really doesn't handle this part of pregnancy well)

So this morning I found some blood when I wiped... (freaked out) hubby freaked out.

I can find baby on Doppler, and she is moving normally (and active)

a tiny bit of bloody show? there is none now, no cramping or anything to suggest something is wrong... But I never had a speck of blood until I was well into labour with G.

I have had spotting in 2nd tri with this baby (ectropion). Im currently not talking to DH because he reacted like an arse (he really doesn't handle this part of pregnancy well)

If you're worried chat to your healthcare provider for reassurance.
But I'd say, if you have no symptoms/pains and baby is moving well, not to worry too much.
It's a scary thing to see, but could be mucus plug coming away, it does regenerate though. xx :hugs:

Sometimes it's less hassle to talk to DH's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->