May Emeralds 2014! :)

Was going through mine and DHs baby photo albums last night and loved the real pictures so much I've bought a few disposable cameras this morning. There's just something about the real developed photos that weren't staged or taken over and over until perfect that I love so much.

Can't wait to get a load of pics of my lil angel.

Romper is so cute!
Yes I agree with you! I take all my photos on my iPhone and get them developed without editing so it's very similar x

Nipples!!!!

They are hurting sooooo much today. I must look like a right perv, I'm just sat on the sofa with my hands pressed hard against my boobs massaging then cos it's the only thing that brings relief.

Going out tonight for my brothers birthday :kiss: maybe this baby might dance it's way out :lol:

Mayb - Happy 37 weeks for yesterday, lovely bump and sounds like you may be the first to give birth from this thread! :happydance:

Lilly - Love your 3D Ultrasound Video and great to hear that baby is doing so well :D

Wannabe - Love that romper, so cute! :cloud9:

Hannah - Hope you have a lovely time out for your brother's birthday :)

37 weeks today for me! Eeeeeeks! Our little man could be here any time now! Here is my bump, taken today :D

Attachments

• 10006967_10154042932685422_2606084168032948946_n.jpg
    10006967_10154042932685422_2606084168032948946_n.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
Lovely bump!

OH, MIL, MIL's sister and SIL (who is 16 week pregnant!) are painting the nursery as I type this. I wanted to help but mt hips failed me and I can't walk so I'm sitting here :haha:
We've told them we won't need a nursery for a while (baby will sleep in our bedroom) but they insisted.

Fleur - Thank you :D

That's great that you are getting help to paint the Nursery, you can be on supervising duties :thumbup:

Baby is low and i keep getting bh. Ive had to.stop telling oh when.it happns because even.though i explain its nothing he worries anyway! :dohh:

Fleur - at least the nursery will be ready once you and baby are ready to put him in his own room. I think it's lovely your family is ready and willing to help you in this way! My family does stuff like that too. It's so nice. :)

Hannah - have fun partying tonight. Rock that bump!

Excalibur - cute bump! I'm always envious of the ones that are so perfectly round. Mine is so droopy. lol

Wannabe - I am getting that way too. Who cares if I look like a perv? I'm massaging my boobs. And DH likes the show. ha ha

afm - still feeling in no real rush to get things together for baby. I have 4 weeks until I'm full term and not having a lot of BH with this pregnancy so still feel like I have all the time in the world. ha ha

I do plan on getting things ready for about 35 weeks so I do have to get my act together.

It really is nice that they're helping, I just wish they'd listened to my opinion more. Like I wanted one of the walls to be painted green, but THEY didn't think it was how it should be so now the walls are white, grey, and beige. Oh, it looks good, and I'm grateful that they bought everything and worked hard on decorating, but I was still annoyed that they'd dismiss my opinion pretty much systematically.
At least they went along with the owl theme my OH wanted.
Omg I sound ungrateful!

My bump is so sore right now. Baby kept giving me painful kicks (as if the couple of painful contractions I've had today werent enough) , I hope I didn't scare SIL :haha: it's her first pregnancy too, I don't want her to think feeling movement is always that awful!

Full term, weeeee! :happydance:
Need baby to come out sooner rather than later though!

Well here's my update....

Went to clinic on Friday, bp raised and protein in urine. Had a scan that showed baby is still breech, so I am booked for an ecv (turning baby) tomorrow. Will be prepped for a section just in case baby reacts badly, or it can bring on labour. So nervous about that!
So yesterday, I had a home visit from midwife to check bp and urine again, and I'd had slight spotting and reduced movements Friday night so she sent me in all things considered to be checked out. Was in all day yesterday, but thankfully all is well, baby movements really picked up when I was there.

Today is my last day in work! Can't wait! Then tomorrow its in for ecv at 10am.
Will update when I can xx

Sorry you have to have your ECV! Little trouble maker in there.
I'll be thinking of you! xx

Thanks. I'm nervous about it. But its worth a shot x

Amour - happy full term :kiss:

Felix - what has that little monkey been doing to you! Good luck today Hun! My turning thoughts are with you :haha:

Happy full term to you ladies! I can't believe squishy newborns are going to be showing up soon!

Good luck tomorrow Felix! My friend has had 2 breech babies, and attempted ECV with both, neither baby wad bothered in the slightest from it. :)

happy full term Shannon :) start that eviction! I want to see if your tem pink or blue :) :haha:

Haha, seriously Nic! I'm going to start some EPO tonight!
Both DH and DD are sick though so with my luck I'll go into labor. :lol:

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/IMG_xP3486_zpsc4e26aa2.jpg

Full term bumpy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->