May Emeralds 2014! :)

my appointments have always been 10 minutes, max, with a hour long wait in the waiting room before hand...lol But I love my OB and think she's worth the wait!

I (strangely, perhaps) am more comforted by giving birth in a "hospital atmosphere" After my experience with G, I wouldn't contemplate having a baby anywhere else.

Only 32 days to go!!!

Amour - Love your comparison pics, looking great! :D

Hannah - We are calling our little man Jayden George :cloud9:

Mrs.Stefka - Nice bump! :)

Fleur - That room looks lovely! I hope it isn't occupied when it's your turn to give birth!

We had our 36 weeks Midwife appointment yesterday and baby is 3/5th's engaged, being sent for another scan though which is booked for Monday morning, something to do with baby's growth but they think it may have just been the way he was lying so I'm not panicking too much!

37 weeks tomorrow, can't believe it! :shock:

quite lucky with my midwife appts although shes always late its prob becuse she spends so long with each patient! plus DD likes to be involved and shes good at letting her help etc!

hannah ive measured 2 weeks ahead at each appt!

we took DD swimming today it was so nice just been weightless in the water

Full term today and I lost my plug :sick:
My bump
https://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd507/MichaelsMummy91/10154185_775662245792121_6691475909937270216_n_zps9ea66890.jpg

Full term today and I lost my plug :sick:
https://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd507/MichaelsMummy91/10154185_775662245792121_6691475909937270216_n_zps9ea66890.jpg

Is this may's first official labour symptom? Ahhhhh!!

Mayb_ - I almost clicked "spoiler" with a mouthful of cereal when I realised what the sentence above said :rofl:

Mayb_ - I almost clicked "spoiler" with a mouthful of cereal when I realised what the sentence above said :rofl:

Sorry my spoiler is my bump lol :haha:

Good job I didn't click it though!! Thought you'd had five minutes to capture your plug on camera :haha:

At least I can look at your bump now :thumbup:
Looks like you're carrying lower now, or maybe just cam angle, what do you think? Eeek exciting

my appointments have always been 10 minutes, max, with a hour long wait in the waiting room before hand...lol But I love my OB and think she's worth the wait!

I (strangely, perhaps) am more comforted by giving birth in a "hospital atmosphere" After my experience with G, I wouldn't contemplate having a baby anywhere else.

Only 32 days to go!!!

I'm the same. With DS I was determined to give birth in a specialized hospital with NICU because of all the issues I had had during the pregnancy. That's why I have to drive 2 hours. We have a hospital that does deliveries 1/2 hour away but there are no OBs, at that time they didn't give epidurals, it wasn't guaranteed they'd even do a section if needed because there is only one surgeon on hand and if he's busy...then it's the 1 1/2 hour ride to the city. Couldn't imagine doing that while in labour! And there is no NICU so baby would be whisked over an hour away. No thanks.

My instincts proved right as I needed an emergency section and DS needed the NICU for a few days due to extremely low blood sugars. This time my GP didn't even WANT to see to my pregnancy so it's the long drive. And with VBAC I'm going to automatically be put into the high risk ward anyways. All around I'm just happier to be there. If there is a next time I would consider requesting a midwife but not sure I'd be a good candidate....especially if I end up with another emergency section with this one.

Good job I didn't click it though!! Thought you'd had five minutes to capture your plug on camera :haha:

At least I can look at your bump now :thumbup:
Looks like you're carrying lower now, or maybe just cam angle, what do you think? Eeek exciting

He's not in my ribs any more so he's lower but I think it will be a while yet as DS1 was 3days late on his arrival x

I'm getting shooting pains in my bum a lot? anyone know what this is?

lilly12- That is amazing, bet you are so excited now!

nic18- I had shooting pains right in my bum hole:blush: and it was a shocking pain, I don't know what it is though :haha:

Just been to the Disney store and had to buy this https://m.disneystore.co.uk/daisy-duck-nautical-romper/mp/67980/1500070/

Too adorable!

Was going through mine and DHs baby photo albums last night and loved the real pictures so much I've bought a few disposable cameras this morning. There's just something about the real developed photos that weren't staged or taken over and over until perfect that I love so much.

Can't wait to get a load of pics of my lil angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->