May Emeralds 2014! :)

Felix - Good luck!

Shannon - Happy full term!

It'll be my turn to reach that milestone tomorrow :)

Oh and I think my dancing made some plug come out :lol:

Woohoo! Fingers crossed for youuuu.

Me and DD have been dancing around to the Tangled and Frozen soundtracks today :thumbup:non plug for me, BUT felt good having a wiggle, even though my SPD pain was constant :dohh:

Bored this weekend :coffee: I find it so hard to NOT to do anything.
(Don't get me wrong, it's lovely being able to chill out)
My lovely, wonderful OH has been working 2 hours away since yesterday morning, saw him for about 30 minutes this morning, made him bacon sandwiches like a good wifey, then he went to London to play his first American football game (he loved it!) and straight back to work afterwards for another two days (staying away from home) :cry:
As you guys know, he's working his notice period now until he starts his wonderful 9-5 job in the city so we are counting down the days until baby (two days off), payday and weekends we can spend together :thumbup: I CANNOT wait.

Just get that off my chest :thumbup:

Awww em! :( that must be horrible :( I'm glad you had a wiggle to take your mind off it and I love frozen :lol:

Everyone needs to let me know if anyone has facebook, would love to add you girls xxx

Awww em! :( that must be horrible :( I'm glad you had a wiggle to take your mind off it and I love frozen :lol:

Everyone needs to let me know if anyone has facebook, would love to add you girls xxx

It is, but it's a mean to an ends! Really missing each other.

I'm on Hun, will pm you.
Hush hush on baby being a girl though, nobody knows on Facebook :haha:

DD had really gotten into frozen all she sings is do you wanna build a snowman constantly lol!

Hannah will pm you fbook details

just bought last bits for baby and wrapped DD's pressie from her baby brother eeeek!

I have facebook xD

I spent the day sorting out under the bed and by the stairs. Oh helped of course xD

MISERABLE day again!!! Hip kills, tons of BH and heartburn that makes me wanna puke. Already on bed watching TV. Took a bath and nothing is comfortable.

It really is nice that they're helping, I just wish they'd listened to my opinion more. Like I wanted one of the walls to be painted green, but THEY didn't think it was how it should be so now the walls are white, grey, and beige. Oh, it looks good, and I'm grateful that they bought everything and worked hard on decorating, but I was still annoyed that they'd dismiss my opinion pretty much systematically.
At least they went along with the owl theme my OH wanted.
Omg I sound ungrateful!

That sucks that they didn't listen to you. It's your house so I don't think it is ungrateful to be upset about that. Once you're up to it you can go back and repaint one of the walls green if you really don't like it.

gaves - sorry you're feeling so poorly. At least we're reaching the end. I remember feeling awful with DS and just trying to get through each day one at a time.:hugs:

x-amour - congrats on reaching full term! And to anyone else who has reached that milestone.

afm - hope no one is offended but I'm very protective of my Facebook. I don't even like to add casual acquaintances.

Hi still wandering how i have missed this thread. Lol baby brain i guess. I am team blue (for the third time) i am due May 29th but know i wont go till my due date as ds1 was born at 38+4 and ds2 at 37+1 because of an emergency induction. This has been a very difficult pregnancy as i have had so many complications. I have IUGR baby is two weeks behind tgey thought i had toxemia but now think its a problem with my kidneys. I have had steroid shots to speed lung development then was back at L&D today for bleeding and a fungal infection that is causing irritation to my cervix causing the bleeding. Sent home with a prescription for antibiotics. My cervix is fully closed thankfully as they were worried about preterm labor so far so good. Just have 3+4 to full term and 6+4 to my due date really wanna see him ob May 12th as my other two boys were born on the 12th.

I still have so much left to buy. Finally got DS a toddler bed and set up the crib in the baby's room. Turns out the guy who sold us the bed lied and it isn't a toddler bed. Not even a twin bed. It's some odd in between size that won't fit our mattress and is impossible to find sheets for. The bed has also been recalled and he sold it to my husband for $50 with scratches and needing a paint job when its only $59 brand new. :dohh:

Phantom, that sucks! I'm sorry. :(

I still need a few little things... Bottles, diapers, wipes, body wash, lotion, pacifiers. I guess they are things I can pick up later though.

I think we r all set for now.
Stocked up on maternity pads and overnight pads and breast pads as well .

Getting really impatient now, I know it's still too early for her to come out but I really want her to!

Picked up more overnight pads over the weekend so I probably have enough to keep me going for the next couple of years :D packed 2x 10 packs of maternity pads in my hospital bag and have another 5 packs in the bathroom :D

I still need a ton of things. And i am gonna use depends underwear and save my underwear me and pads just do not get along. Still need a ton of baby stuff too but small stuff. I am so ready for him to be here though and hold him. My oldest son and his two yr old brother constantly talk about the baby in mommys belly. Everytime i have an appointment my four yr old asks if i am getting my baby out lol.

I just need dummys! not sure if we are using them so will pick them up if we decide to use them :)

I have a couple of dummies, like you I'm not sure if we will use of not..

Ava found them, and found her with one in her mouth, 2 years since she's had one and she said she missed it :dohh: took that off her straight away :lol:

Haha Hannah! My DD was the same "ooooo dummies!" Was the expression, I immediately said "um well, we know they're for babies don't we?!" :dohh:
Can't be doing with dummy regression now just before school!!!!

Saturday I went to a HUGE tag sale in the area that is just with kids things. Set an alarm to get up, picked up my mom, got there for 745 when doors opened at 9. We were already 50 people deep and by 9 came there were HUNDREDS behind us. It was a crazy free-for-all with people running to grab things. They give you a map ahead of time. If you needed a big item, it is def the place to get it!!! All the standing, walking, bending and carrying I think is what gave me all the pain yesterday. actually slept last night and feel MUCH better. I think she also dropped a little overnight.

We got a few gems that I am happy with. Got some toys, bathing suits for this summer for a hot day and dress for next year. :cloud9:

Attachments

• girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 6
  • swim.jpg
    swim.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
  • toys.jpg
    toys.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online