May Emeralds 2014! :)

Totally sucks Em! Hope yours goes away soon! :hugs:

My doctor gave me some cream for mine, to use on it, morning and night and after any BM.
I've used it for two days and I'm so much more comfortable now :thumbup:

Just got in from Dr. All looks good and running on schedule. Confirmed head in hip and butt in rib and unfort the pain is there to stay until shes OUT! Said to walk walk walk and try to get things moving. I know I am tired, sore etc but I HAVE to do it. Maybe I will sleep better? Also crossed the 40 lb mark!! hehe :thumbup: OH WELL! High 155 heartrate today, she likes my coffee!

I am so glad I won't be pregnant during the height of summer. It's still spring and while it's a lovely day here it's definitely not hot but I'm sweating like a pig.

As soon as I get home I'm stripping down to shorts and a vest and having lots of cold drinks with tons of ice.

Oh my god, I strip every time I get in the door too hahah!

Hope everyone's ok! Xx

Yea it's already 85 degrees here a lot of the time. We have our AC on but at night I still wake up drenched in sweat, so gross!

Midwife visiting our home tomorrow to bring the birth kit!
And I'll be starting red raspberry lead tea and evening primrose oil tomorrow too.
Yay ! Can't wait to get this baby out.

Yes!! Cannot stand feeling sweaty and smelly all the time. No AC here cos it's rarely an issue in the uk :D

Yea it's already 85 degrees here a lot of the time. We have our AC on but at night I still wake up drenched in sweat, so gross!

90°Fs all week for us! Feel you on the sweat, it's awful. I never sweat, only in pregnancy. My father also has this insane idea of keeping the A/C at almost 80°F and I'm light headed and weak all the time. :(

Hey I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't checked in on this thread for a while.

Has anyone had their baby yet?

gaves - I crossed the 40 pound mark too. :( I promised myself not to do that again but here I am. Now I have to fight crossing the 60 pound mark (what I did last time). Time to throw out the remaining Easter chocolates, I suppose!

9 days, single digits. I remember counting down from 254 days when we found out. Holy hell. :shock:

Ok, getting scared now :haha:
But so can't wait to meet all our babies x

Just been to see the MW all checks went well and baby is 4/5ths engaged.

Bit pissed off though cos since my last visit when they agreed with sweeps at 37 &. 38 weeks the local guidelines have changed and now community MWs can't do them before 41 weeks even if the consultant has noted that it's their recommendation.

So I'm gonna have to go to the hospital now to get them done which is really inconvenient!

Eeeeek this time next week i should be sat cuddling my baby boy :wacko::cloud9:

Had midwife on wednesday and hes pretty much fully engaged but not holding out any hope of him making an appearance on his own! Plus found out shes leaving too, ive dealt with her with DD and all through this one, im glad im having him next week so she gets to meet him :)

had all my pre op assesment done yesterday so we are all set for next thursday 6 more Sleeps :happydance:

felix hope all goes well on monday for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->