May Emeralds 2014! :)

Thanks for all your well wishes ladies....
HOWEVER...
MY BABY HAS TURNED!
I went in to hospital last night, I was in agony with Braxton hicks so went to be checked out. They stopped completely when I got there. When midwife felt bump so requested I was scanned to check position, baby was head down! Unbelievable! Stayed over night, just incase pains came back, rescanned this morning and still head down.
So, the plan is... Still to go in on monday, scanned first thing. If baby is head down I can come home and have a vaginal delivery in due course. If baby has flipped back, they'll do section as planned.
It's all up in the air at the mo, but its exciting! Clever clever little baby!

Yes Felix YES!
I hope those Braxton's were because of baby flipping! I hope baby stays head down now :-D :hugs: xxx

Mild contractions every 10 minutes or so. Not holding my breath but... [-o<

Excalibur - happy birthday!
Felix - that's great! Hope your baby stays head down.
Amour - I must say I'm a little jealous :haha:

I had one strong and painful contraction this morning, lasted a long while (didn't count as it took me by surprise)... then nothing. Uterus is being a tease!

9 hours, still the same. Ugh, just not even thinking about it anymore. Hate this waiting game especially with a VBAC on the line. :(

Up early and off out to watch my boys (hubby and brother) ride their Harley Davidsons through our town and park up for charity ALL IN THE RAIN!

All the loud noises/rumbles might set me off :haha:
What are the chances of my waters breaking :rofl:

9 hours, still the same. Ugh, just not even thinking about it anymore. Hate this waiting game especially with a VBAC on the line. :(

When do you have to go into labour by in order to get your VBAC? I'm guessing they won't induce you this time. Hope you're on your way to real labour and can get the birth you want.

I was speaking with my OB and apparently here the policy is they WILL induce you after a previous section but they won't do that until you are 42 weeks. So unless something goes wrong with baby they're going to at least let me try. I'm honestly more afraid of an induction after a previous section than going for another elective, to be honest.

And I think my baby has flipped again. Last night I was feeling kicks all over. They weren't exactly down low but they were up against my back and I felt her little hand poking out from the front of my belly near the top. DH felt it as well as her feet poking from beside my spine--it was about halfway up my back. I don't even know what kind of position that is. :dohh: My OB says she doesn't worry about position until 37 weeks so hasn't been checking. But I feel if she had then we could possibly be doing something about it. 37 weeks seems a little late. My SiL keeps recommending the BabySpinning website as her babies were transverse until she did the exercises. But I don't even know if I need them or not.

OK. I have JUST felt a kick on my hip. She's flipped again. I have been feeling her try but thought she didn't have room anymore. Silly girl!

Yep, woke up with nothing. :(

Starry Night, 41 weeks and then c-section. No induction whatsoever, not even if I do go into labor. I have to have the "perfect" labor, it's very frustrating!

I feel hits in my hips and LO is head down. Hope baby hasn't flipped again. :hugs:

I'm feeling kicks all along my side. It's so hard to tell. Yesterday, she was definitely down as I felt her head grinding in my hip but by the way she's been grinding me with her elbows and knees this week I think she still wants to do somersaults. And last night her hands were definitely top front and her feet lower back (as well as a few good jabs to my rib cage) so she must be some sort of contortionist. I just wish my OB would check! It's a lot of guesswork on my part.

I am not sure I'd be brave enough to consent to having her manually turned. I'm not so very anti-section that I'd do anything to prevent one. I'm not anti-section at all. I don't care how baby gets here, to be honest. Though a part of me wants to try a VBAC just to see if I can do it.

Amour- So exciting! Keep is posted.

Emalou- fingers crossed you get some baby action from the loud motorcycles!

Excalibur- Happy Birthday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->