May Emeralds 2014! :)

I'm really jealous I didn't opt for my c-section, I would have been in 5 days :lol:
Get out of me baby lol

I have never been happier to be off work this spring. Not only did I get to avoid strike action, but just learned my unit is experiencing a severe scabies infestation/outbreak! Gross!

In baby news. I think she has finally flipped out of transverse... lots of painful movement last night, and now I feel kicks up in my ribs...

For the 2nd day in a row the nausea is back in the morning with a vengeance. I thought yesterday was a fluke since I ate late but really bad this morning again and I ate. I am SO done! really wish work was over... 10 more work days, if I make it that far!!

Wow...a lot going on!

gaves - hope you're feeling better soon and that the next 10 days fly by.

Hannah - that's exciting! Maybe it's a sign baby will be here very soon.

Lilly - only one more week until you're full term!

Wannabe - that does sound really inconvenient. At least you can still get the sweep and they haven't banned them all together.

Beeka - wow! Just a couple more days and your little one will be here. Good luck with everything and hope all goes smoothly on Tuesday.

Why am I in SUCH a bad mood today!? I hate my boss and he was just as ASS to me. My office, team nor boss have done anything for me as far as a shower/cake/card etc. Not surprised since he is SO selfish but just asked me to come to the office next week to say bye and I said NOPE! He has made it VERY clear that he doesnt care about me, this or kids so I am good. I said bye to who I wanted to 2 weeks ago when I went in.

I am tired, I am sore and feel like I still have a bunch to do to get ready around the house - mostly just cleaning and straightening up stuff. DH currently is STILL working and I want to KILL him everytime I walk out to the living room sitting or even better; napping! Must be nice! (I work from home) There is PLENTY to do around here and I will gladly give you a list vs just watching tv all day. Oh youre now gonna go to the gym for 2 hours.. must be nice! Grrr I am in the mood where I want to rip someones head off OR sit down and just cry... :nope:

Good luck to you ladies who are either locked and loaded and ready to go, or that have scheduled c-sections for next week. So excited for all of you! Babies just around the corner!!

Gaves - We ALL have days like that. I would choose to go for a good cry and add in a little something sweet to make me feel better. :)

I feel under the weather today. Sniffy nose, tired and just blah.
Don't want a cold!

Well gbs swab done & midwife checked me without asking lol
Not dialated yet, but baby is very low.

When did you ladies that have lost part of your mucus plug, first start losing it? It may have been said already, so sorry if I'm asking for repeat info. I just keep getting a very thick, white, almost glue like consistency, in my undies multiple times/day and I'm wondering if that is mucus plug. It doesn't smell or anything...tmi. I am also seeing some clearish stringy stuff after going to the bathroom off and on. Anyone else have this?

I've gotten that a little bit and I also wonder if it's the beginning of the plug. I do recall that when I finally lost my plug with DS it was more snotty and sticky and even jelly-like. But I never lost a huge amount all at once. I do recall losing jelly-like stuff early in the second tri with him. Also got really bad BH. So scary. This time I'm not really getting much of anything like that. Thinking she might be an all-at-once sort of gal.

I feel under the weather today. Sniffy nose, tired and just blah.
Don't want a cold!

Hope you're feeling better soon and that this is as bad as it gets.

I've been getting stuffed up too but I think it's allergies as it never builds to anything. I heard it's supposed to be a bad year for them. I've mostly outgrown mine but in the bad years I start getting reactions again. It snowed again today (!!!) so it's covering the allergens and my sniffles aren't as bad right now.

However, my hips are KILLING me. I woke up with a fire crotch and my hips are so sore and stiff I can hardly walk. Also so breathless even when sitting. And I had big plans on getting some cleaning done. DH is home and said he will help so that makes me feel better about things. And I'm almost done washing the covers for DS' old gear. Now I need to scrub the plastic/hard parts of the gear and put them all back together. Not looking forward to reattaching the straps. Those are always so hard to do. :wacko:

Growth scan went well today! He's growing bang on target and was flashing his winky :haha:

Amour - Could possibly be your plug, the best way I can describe it is like a snotty, mucous texture.

Felix - Not long until your section now! :D

Rosie - Not long for you either! :happydance:

Lilly - Happy 36 weeks :dance:

Hannah - Yay for being fully Engaged :yipee:

Nic - Glad to hear that everything went well at your scan and it sounds like Lyle is definitely not shy :rofl:

Had our 38 weeks Midwife appointment yesterday, Jayden bump is measuring a whopping 44cm! Got to see what the Hospital say on Monday as to whether they will induce me or not. The Midwife didn't want to do a Stretch and Sweep incase she broke my waters and the Umbilical Cord wrapped around Jayden's neck due to me having extra fluid. At least if the hospital did it then I would be in the right place if anything like that were to happen. She couldn't even figure out his position properly as my bump is solid! Roll on Monday! Excited to see what the Hospital say, could possibly have Jayden here next week depending on what happens :D

Looking forward to my Birthday tomorrow :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->