May Emeralds 2014! :)

Good luck on your scans ladies!

Amour - It sound like it won't be much longer now. Exciting!

Honestly just feeling like absolute shit today. :(

Last night was normal. Ate dinner, took a walk, put LO to bed, DTD, put in EPO, watched some TV and was all snuggled down for sleep at 11pm. Woke up about half an hour later to a killer stomach ache and unbelievable pressure. Was up until 3am with contractions every 20 minutes and constantly leaping up to go pee. Every time I'd try and doze off baby would start violently kicking, it was excruciating! He/she was kicking so hard I swear she/he was going to burst through my belly!

Now just laying on the couch feeling miserable. I can barely stand to stand because there's so much pressure. I'm just nauseous, exhausted and blah.

Sorry ladies. All done complaining.

Sorry you're feeling bad today. Hopefully, though, that means progress is being made!

Sorry your feeling shit today! These babies are just being little rascals!

Amour - Sounds like baby is nearly ready :D I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Nic - I hope all goes well at your scan on Friday. Yay for baby being engaged :happydance:

I have my 38 week Midwife appointment tomorrow, excited to see whether Jayden is fully engaged or not, I think he might be with all the pressure that I have been feeling today! He was 2/5th's engaged on Saturday when I was sent to the Maternity Assessment Unit :D

Oh I'm in pain right now! Bottom right of my tummy. And Braxton hicks too. Bloody hell! I've done too much today! Resting now tho, will be keeping an eye on them :-(
And oh is in work, hate being in pain on my own xx

Felix - I'm sorry to hear that you are in pain, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

TMI, sorry.

Can a mucus plug be white like discharge? I've never lost mine before and I just went to the bathroom and there was a HUGE mass of white... Something... In the toilet? Like not a small amount?

Shannon, as far as I'm away yes like a chunk? if that makes sense. I've lost loads of white 'chunk' and have been assured this is my plug but regenerates itself? but to keep an eye incase its bloody.
That's what I'm aware of anyway, might not be totally correct!

Shannon, as far as I'm away yes like a chunk? if that makes sense. I've lost loads of white 'chunk' and have been assured this is my plug but regenerates itself? but to keep an eye incase its bloody.

Yes, a big chunk. It was huge! :shock:

Yes, a big chunk. It was huge! :shock:

Sounds promising :dance:! I don't know if it regenerates itself this late in pregnancy though? keep an eye out! your 'show' could be close :)

It's weird you guys brought up the white discharge. I went to the bathroom a couple of hours ago and just had thick creamy white discharge in my underwear. A good amount of it, too. I wonder if that's the same thing?

My plug wasn't white, it was my regular discharge colour but thick and pink/bloody streaked.
I lost mine during labour with DD when I popped for a wee!

Everytime this baby is moving, I've got such intense pressure like I'm going to pop!!

I never lost a lot a huge chunk with my son. Even my bloody show was a moderate amount. But it was definitely chunky. This past weekend I had teeny tiny white chunks mixed with snotty discharge and sometimes find something like that floating in the toilet. I think it's common for the plug to break off in little bits at a time. Not sure when it stops regenerating though.

Ugh. Still at bi-weekly visits. I guess I don't start the weekly visits until I'm full-term...which I"ll be at my next visit! :) OB says baby hasn't dropped yet so now I'm not certain what is causing all the lower pain and pressure I'm feeling.

Up with tummy cramps :( 3am.. At the moment I'm not sure if it's a just a tummy ache or what :(

Baby is putting so much pressure that...

*TMI*
I have been blessed with my first hemorrhoid ever. I am so damn uncomfortable. :dohh:
That's just going to look adorable if I go into labor. Thank you pregnancy. :rofl:

That's too bad. But you do get used to them. I got mine before ever being pregnant because I used to do a lot of horseback riding. ha ha Mine only really get noticeable or painful when my IBS has been acting up and I've had many, many runs to the bathroom with loose BMs.

The pressure and pain should let up once baby is born. If not there are creams. Mine needed some cream shortly after DS was born but they haven't been a bother since. I haven't even noticed them in this pregnancy.

Hopefully you won't get anymore. And I'm sure the nurses won't say anything! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->