May Emeralds 2014! :)

Everytime I think about Thursday im gettin butterflies in my stomach :wacko:

Got the isofix base installed in the car today so we are all set to go, still dont believe its all happening again think im in some sort of denial about it :/

I'm so very nervous about a vaginal birth now. Scared of going into labour and the pain, my Braxton hicks are so painful as it is. I'm scared of anything going wrong. I feel less in control now, even though I was scared of a section. Am I being silly, my body is designed to do this! I can can can do it!

I'm so very nervous about a vaginal birth now. Scared of going into labour and the pain, my Braxton hicks are so painful as it is. I'm scared of anything going wrong. I feel less in control now, even though I was scared of a section. Am I being silly, my body is designed to do this! I can can can do it!

not silly at all, tbh its those reasons that in a way im glad im booked in for a section, ive always had this "thing" that i couldnt get pregnant naturally so why would i be able to give birth naturally, i know that wont make sense to most but thats just how i feel weird i know! x

Felix - That is great news! So happy for you! :D

Fleur - Thank you :D

Amour - Sorry to hear that you woke up with nothing :(

Mrs.Stefka - Thank you :) Happy 35 weeks to you! :dance:

39 weeks today for me, eeeeks!

not silly at all, tbh its those reasons that in a way im glad im booked in for a section, ive always had this "thing" that i couldnt get pregnant naturally so why would i be able to give birth naturally, i know that wont make sense to most but thats just how i feel weird i know! x

It's not weird at all. I was able to conceive naturally but my body just never seemed to know how to be pregnant. I carried my son to term but it was a long and scary journey to get there and my labour never went normally. My cervix never dropped (though I fully dilated on my own), my contractions never regulated and my son's heart rate dropped with every contraction. The epi didn't take and I needed an emergency section. I am going for a VBAC but I am not trusting my body to do what it needs to. So I get the fear! But my DR really thinks I should go for it so I'm trusting her judgement.

I'm the exact same way especially with my clock running very short. I am so unbelievably terrified of another c-section but I'm seriously doubting my ability to give birth naturally. It's all I want but I am just living in a constant cloud of, "I can't do this. My body can't do this. Maybe I wasn't meant to do this." I'm terrified of severely tearing, shoulder dystocia, etc. DH is trying his hardest to keep me in high spirits because he knows how badly I need a VBAC but some days I just cry and want to say fuck it and do an ELCS. Sucks so bad. :cry:

Felix, there is nothing weird about doubting, it's a scary thing, something we have very little control in. I'm very lucky to have an OB that I trust. I've done this before, and still am nervous, because no 2 births are exactly the same. You can do this. No matter what, that baby had to come out, and most of the time, they come out the right way.

Amour. There is nothing braver than facing a traumatic event. :hugs: I'm crossing everything here that baby cooperatives and you get your healing VBAC.

OK FTM question here. Just went to pee and when I wiped the paper was light red and looked like a few drops in the toilet. Is this something to question or the "bloody show" that is talked about??

Sounds like bloody show!
Did it have mucus on the tp too? Or have you been losing mucus here and there?

I woke up 3 years ago and went to pee and had red streaky tp with mucus that looked like EWCM, an hour later contractions started and Aleena was born the next day.
Good luck!!

gaves - sounds like it could be bloody show. If you start to bleed more though I would go in with or without contractions. My OB told me that at this point in the pregnancy bleeding is worthy of going straight to the maternity ward. I hope this is the start of things for you!

I went to the mall yest and walked a ton and did stairs. All night I also had period like cramps and now they are getting to be more uncomfortable than that.. hope this is something going on!!

Have i missed any new arrivals? How are u all going?

Im 37 weeks now so hoping i go earlier than my due date as im in constant pain and just FED up! Pretty sure most of you would be feeling similar?

Getting lots of bh contractions now too :)

Have i missed any new arrivals? How are u all going?

Im 37 weeks now so hoping i go earlier than my due date as im in constant pain and just FED up! Pretty sure most of you would be feeling similar?

Getting lots of bh contractions now too :)

Doing ok but feel the same as you!
BH tend to be after a day of just being awake :haha: when I'm making dinner etc, similar for you?

Hurry up labour or due date!

Lots of period cramps here too, but I've been having them for weeks. Lots of bits of plug too. But still waiting :coffee:

Hoping she either comes early next week, or waits for after her due date. Hoping to get through little man's birthday without a hospital stay...Lol

No signs of labour here either. Lots and lots of BH, belly has a weird shape that could indicate baby is even lower than he was a few days ago, but that's it.
I woke up early morning thinking my water had broke but it was just my bladder being crushed :dohh:
I've figured out how to express colostrum though (turns out I didn't have the right technique and that's why it didn't work) so going to do that, hoping it will speed things up a bit!

Hubby is fascinated by being able to express a bit... he's been at it for weeks now... I think all the old wives tales are a bunch of bull. None of it worked with G, so I'm happy to wait :)

Not much happening today. Had more bloody mucus this am and pains. Went grocery shopping to keep walking but had to come back and nap. Already worn out. Come on little girly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->