May Emeralds 2014! :)

Ugh! Been at the hospital for the last 11 hours and counting... Had to have cervadil put in twice now... Contractions are finally coming but so far haven't really done anything. If there is no change I might be sent home as a failed induction... Trying to relax and just take it all in stride but this is just so bizarre. My other inductions were so easy... 6 hours and boom a baby. Now 11 hours in and At last check I wasn't a 3 yet. So discouraged...

:hugs: Hope your body gets into gear soon. Someone needs to tell that baby it is much comfier in mommy's arms than inside a cramped uterus.

Ugh! Been at the hospital for the last 11 hours and counting... Had to have cervadil put in twice now... Contractions are finally coming but so far haven't really done anything. If there is no change I might be sent home as a failed induction... Trying to relax and just take it all in stride but this is just so bizarre. My other inductions were so easy... 6 hours and boom a baby. Now 11 hours in and At last check I wasn't a 3 yet. So discouraged...

Hope you can get things going. I'm sure the last thing you want to do is get sent back home! Good luck! Fingers crossed baby switches into high gear!

Had a strange night last night.

As i said earlier ive been getting lots of bh, they are the same everytime.....i get all hot in the face lol my bump tightens then i get the contraction but i swore it was the start of labour last night in bed. I was getting lower back pain and side pain which was moving around to the front and resuylting in a contraction (exactly how my labour started with dd1) these went on for about an hour firstly 20 mins apart then a couple 10-15 mins apart but i was getting almost constant period type cramping in between - wth?

Obviously its stopped again grrrr and nothing other than a few small cramps today :(

Sounds like a few of you are real close. Fingers xd for some babies this week. Good luck!!

Ooohhhh babies will be here this week! We have our scan in an hour, hopefully baby is still head down. If not, I will have my baby this afternoon. Omg! Nervous and excited! Will update soon xx

First day I've woken up with period pains!!! Please come on!

I can't remember but is someone going in today for a cestion?

hope things speed up for you soon!!! Good luck!

Only 3 days at work left. Can't wait till 3pm on Wednesday.

best feeling ever leaving work on mat leave 3 days will fly by!

Ooohhhh babies will be here this week! We have our scan in an hour, hopefully baby is still head down. If not, I will have my baby this afternoon. Omg! Nervous and excited! Will update soon xx

come on baby hope your head down! if not very best of luck for today! x

I was awake half of last night with period type pains and back ache really strong braxton hicks just wish it really was the start of something!

AND IM HAVING A BABY THIS WEEK :O

Hes got 3 days to make his appearance or its section on thursday, if im honest im totally crapping myself now have butterflies all day!

Those with a LO already are you feeling emotional about them not been your only one anymore everytime I look at DD i start filling up thinking she wont be my baby anymore and the thought of putting her to bed on wednesday night well just fills me with so many emotions, its been such a long road for us to become parents and we never thought we would have one child let alone 2 i just know this week im going to be such an emotional mess x

Rosie! can't believe you'll have a baby this week!! :D

Hes got 3 days to make his appearance or its section on thursday, if im honest im totally crapping myself now have butterflies all day!

Those with a LO already are you feeling emotional about them not been your only one anymore everytime I look at DD i start filling up thinking she wont be my baby anymore and the thought of putting her to bed on wednesday night well just fills me with so many emotions, its been such a long road for us to become parents and we never thought we would have one child let alone 2 i just know this week im going to be such an emotional mess x

Oh my god, I feel exactly this, I think while
I'm at home on my own at the moment I over think things, like is she gonna feel sad/happy about baby :( it's funny because I love her so much, am I gonna love this baby this much? I'm just going to try and get over it, make sure Ava is involved as much as possible and treat her like a queen for the next couple of weeks months or years :haha:

Oh my god, I feel exactly this, I think while
I'm at home on my own at the moment I over think things, like is she gonna feel sad/happy about baby :( it's funny because I love her so much, am I gonna love this baby this much? I'm just going to try and get over it, make sure Ava is involved as much as possible and treat her like a queen for the next couple of weeks months or years :haha:

the thing is i know she will be totally fine and she is really excited about having a baby brother and keeps telling me what shes going to help me with etc I just worry how im going to split my time and make sure she doesnt feel blown out, its like i almost want the first 3/4 weeks to be just the 4 of us but obv know that will never happen with my family lol! ive been left work for 9 weeks so its literally been just the 2 of us and shes loved having me to herself all day everyday!

there will definatley be so mammy daughter time happening lots! x

Yes! We started "girls time" as soon as I found out I was pregnant, where we go for a coffee/babychino :haha: or paint nails and things have a chat every week so that will defiantly continue forever

I'm trying to persuade OH to have sex with me :lol: it's making me a bit sad cos my cestion date would have been tomorrow, I don't want to go overdue again :( people keep telling me if I don't go into labour naturally a induction will lead to cestion, it makes me think what's the point of trying for a vbac! Ahhhh! :(

Hannah, there's still time! Best of luck with your vbac :)

My OH wasn't hard to convince to dtd. He's just as impatient as I am and must feel powerless as there's not much he can do... So when i told him there was in fact something he could do... :haha:

Yes! We started "girls time" as soon as I found out I was pregnant, where we go for a coffee/babychino :haha: or paint nails and things have a chat every week so that will defiantly continue forever

I'm trying to persuade OH to have sex with me :lol: it's making me a bit sad cos my cestion date would have been tomorrow, I don't want to go overdue again :( people keep telling me if I don't go into labour naturally a induction will lead to cestion, it makes me think what's the point of trying for a vbac! Ahhhh! :(

hopefully DH co operates lol ;) before i found out about GD hospital agreed to not let me go past due date but would mean induction but success rates were fairly decent, but when i found out about GD and asked what the VBAC rate was they had just that month done a study and the figures showed that there was 0 succesful vbacs with GD but they have such a strict policy on what they will do for induction so if they cant break your waters thats pretty much it there is one consultant who will give 1 pessary the others wont, so thats what made my decision of an elective section, it does make me sad that I will never ever experience labour or a contraction but the main thing is baby gets delivered safely which is most important x

Yeah defiantly! Anything that will help baby come out safely will be perfect! OH normally says no straight away (we haven't had sex for 34 weeks :lol:) but he's said maybe:haha:

It was me!
But baby is still head down, so section cancelled.
Baby isn't engaged yet, but we bought a ball, so I'm bouncing right now to get that head in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->