May Emeralds 2014! :)

Hannah tell your OH he needs to have sex :haha:!
We dtd last night and it's not helped!

Evening primrose oil has the same stuff semen has in it, to help soften the cervix :)
You can take it orally & stick some up there before you go to sleep (it'll leak so wear a pad).

Feel like I'm close to popping! (Or snapping! Stupid SPD)
I've had a busy weekend (hubby's American football game and a charity harley ride) and today can hardly walk, had to get my mum to help me do my big shop today and she was a star helping around my house too.
Made her some lunch and plenty of coffee to say thank you.
Feeling very sore and just exhausted today, roll on DDs bedtime, she's tired, I'm tired, I just want dinner and tv on the sofa with a quilt :thumbup:
Oh and a cuddle from my OH :hugs:

Anyone else feeling vulnerable?
I'm a very strong person but recently am swaying towards needing someone to hold my hand :haha:

We're ready to share our secret! :cloud9:

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/IMG_3683B_zps1c469103.jpg

Bryson Zachary.
April 27th, 2014.
7lbs, 8oz. 18 inches.
8:51pm.

Shannon congratulation he's beautiful :D!

I was wondering earlier if you'd had your baby!

Some period like pains last night and today. Wondering whether my body is gearing up!

x_amour hes gorgeous! Congratulations hope you got your VBAC!

Ive had some random tightenings and pains all day but for the past hour ive had pains and tightenings every 4-6mins lasting 40-60 seconds, i know ive already got a DD but i never got into labour so ive no idea what contractions feel like, the pains are strong period pains which start off mild then intesify then die down, i really hope this is the start of something to hopefully avoid section on thursday x

Gaves - Sounds like it won't be long for you now! :D

Stargazer - I hope baby arrives soon!

Amour - Congratulations! He's beautiful :cloud9:

No mention of Induction today, got to go back on Friday for a Stretch and Sweep. I am gutted but I guess Friday isn't that far away! They are having to test my blood again from the beginning of my pregnancy as somewhere along the lines, I have been exposed to Slapped Cheek Syndrome, also known as Fifths Disease, they don't know whether I caught it during my pregnancy or whether I have had it earlier on in life, they will be able to tell me more when we go back on Friday, they think that might be the cause of the extra fluid. At the moment, until I get the results back, I can't have the water birth that I wanted as if I have had Slapped Cheek Syndrome during my pregnancy, they need me on a bed and then they can run some tests on Jayden when he's born. Roll on Friday!

Congratulations, amour!

Rosie - good luck, hope this is the start of something. Right now only time will tell if it's the real thing or not, but it does sound like you're having contractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->