May Emeralds 2014! :)

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg135/x_TakeABow_x/vnfmgx_zps0475a62c.jpg

I hope that works... yeah... this just appeared out of nowhere haha.
Awwbthats cute i hav no bump yet lol

Here's my OHSS bloat from when I was in hospital over the weekend.

It's gone down a lot but this was ridiculous! I usually have a flattish stomach. Especially lying down.

IVF has ruined me. Worth it though!

https://img837.imageshack.us/img837/2701/8kqw.jpg

And this is a week and half before after I had my eggs collected.

I can't believe the difference!

https://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9330/g7nt.jpg

I was so horrible. It no where near that now thank god!

Talking of twins my mil asked me if I would like twins ... completely random as there are no twins in the family

We have a bit of an extra chance of twins because of the IVF.

We could've had two transferred but decided against it.

image.jpg
I can't tell what this is anymore whether bloat or bump because it won't go away! I wake up with it and go to bed with it!
Can't believe how fast this is all going! 8 weeks on Friday and 4 days till wedding!

Leahlou could you please put me on for May 7th?

I swear I am getting a thing for cornflakes ...no have been eating them like they are running out recently :haha:

And someone said there symptoms were going I wouldn't worry cos mine are as well apparently it is normal

If it wasn't for the gas, tired, bloating I wouldn't be any different . Maybe because I have got a cold so the mild sickness is hiding in the morning

Leah I get married at 16 weeks!

Hope my dress still fits. It should do because of the style!

But I still worry.

Oh girl, I'm glad my wedding is this weekend because my dress is form fitting... It may be obvious even now! And we're not telling anyone else until after the wedding.

Cramping TONS today and getting weird flutters but NO BLEEDING :dance:

Good morning ladies

Em91: great bump! you're rea;;y popping :)

Leah: sorry you're still spotting but getting bigger is a good sign! cute bump by the way ;)

Magic: I know what you mean about symptom disappearing, mine come and go and not feeling much, although I did wake up with some weird taste in mouth and felt nauseated when trying to drink my shake.

Emalou: can't wait for your scan, maybe it IS twins lol.

lILY: Wow that is great bumpage, maybe its not all bloat :p

Welcome runawayface and huge congrats!

ASM: feeling tired today, but that seems to be the norm nowadays huh? :haha: I scheduled my next week off from work for the 7th of october, I cant wait, I need the rest! It will be nice to have some quality time with OH and to do things that need to be done!

Good morning ladies

Em91: great bump! you're rea;;y popping :)

Leah: sorry you're still spotting but getting bigger is a good sign! cute bump by the way ;)

Magic: I know what you mean about symptom disappearing, mine come and go and not feeling much, although I did wake up with some weird taste in mouth and felt nauseated when trying to drink my shake.

Emalou: can't wait for your scan, maybe it IS twins lol.

lILY: Wow that is great bumpage, maybe its not all bloat :p

Welcome runawayface and huge congrats!

ASM: feeling tired today, but that seems to be the norm nowadays huh? :haha: I scheduled my next week off from work for the 7th of october, I cant wait, I need the rest! It will be nice to have some quality time with OH and to do things that need to be done!

Girls can i take any medicine? I woke up with a stuffy nose but i dont want to harm my babyy.

Hey everyone! Hope you're all well :)

I'm due 22nd May. Staying team yellow!

I already have a daughter who will be 2 next month. We waited until birth to find out the gender with her so I think we will manage to again :D

Hey everyone! Hope you're all well :)

I'm due 22nd May. Staying team yellow!

I already have a daughter who will be 2 next month. We waited until birth to find out the gender with her so I think we will manage to again :D

Hey stouffer me too same day!!! But im sure not waiting until birth to find out gender lol

Hey girlies :)

My ms is still a Joke :( today it felt like I wanted to be sick on everyone and then cry :(

Oh girl, I'm glad my wedding is this weekend because my dress is form fitting... It may be obvious even now! And we're not telling anyone else until after the wedding.

Cramping TONS today and getting weird flutters but NO BLEEDING :dance:

Glad to hear you have no bleeding and your dress still fits! :thumbup:

I had my first appointment today which was quite a disappointment really. I waited about 40 minutes after my appointment time before they saw me and then she said 'I've seen you before haven't I!' and I said 'no this is my first ever appointment!' So that makes me worry how fat my tummy must look if she thought she had already seen me before!

All the midwife did was write down my name, address and due date. She said she will be phoning me to arrange an at home appointment in a couple of weeks which she said will take about an hour. So I'm guessing that will be my proper first appointment. :shrug: Feel like I didn't really need to walk for an hour in the rain for my appointment today! :dohh:

The mid wife estimated my due date as 18th May and that I'm 5 weeks 4 days. I get my proper dating scan when I am at about 12 weeks. Another 6 weeks 3 days to go!

Hey girlies :)

My ms is still a Joke :( today it felt like I wanted to be sick on everyone and then cry :(

Heck yes it is.. MS SUCKS right now... I just wanna be sick all day and I can't get comfy at night.. I'm just a big bloated ball of misery and hormones right now! :haha:

Thanks teacup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->