May Emeralds 2014! :)

No no pain. I had a few light cramps this morning.

It's totally stopped now so it's probably because of last night.

Will just keep an eye on it. I can ring my clinic up on Friday and book my early scan.

Hows everyone feeling today? as for me my bbs are super sore they hurt mostly in the middle of the night when i go to the restroom...but love being pregnant.

I've had some brown spotting this morning after some fun last night.

Called EPU and they said I'm not pregnant because my beta was 2 last wed (I was 7DPO!!) and that if I am I'm having a miscarriage. How clever they can diagnose without looking at me! Fucking fuming. Would've punched her if it had been in person.

I've done another test and the lines a lot darker.

Anyone else had anything similar?

I can't believe she spoke to you that way! :hugs: I think some of these nurses forget that your pregnancy is your child. I can't believe how insensitive she was and to tell you such heartbreaking information without any evidence to back it up. Don't worry Magpies, she is definitely wrong as you were still very early when your beta was done. You should make a complaint about this incompetent and insensitive woman! xxx

That women sounds horrible!

I've had myself wide awake at 2am last night.. Panicking cos all my symptoms had gone.. No sore boobs no sickness I didn't feel bloated :( then woke up at 6.. Bang sickness and bloat lol my boobs still don't hurt tho :/

Hannah my boobs aren't as bad they were and I don't feel sick at all today. Try not worry too much.

It's totally stopped, no more came out after it was just left over stuff.

I don't know if I should still go and see my GP?

xxx

Hi Ladies,
I am expecting my first on May 14, 2014! I’m so excited yet nervous. I have a ultrasound tomorrow. I’m praying everything is well with the baby. I am just starting to feel sick. My boobs are heavy but not too bad. I don’t get any sleep. I‘m up 2 or 3 times a night to use the bathroom. I have been waking up at 4am and unable to go back to sleep.

Shana, I brought a belly band from Motherhood Maternity. I’m actually wearing it now while at work! I can’t fit any of my size 10 pants and I’m only 6 weeks. I guess I’ll be buying maternity clothes sooner than expected.

Mags, I’m shocked she spoke to you that way. Hopefully everything is ok with your baby. Try not to stress. I know it’s easier said than done!

Hi to everyone else. Looking forward to chatting the next 8 months.

Loving this thread!! So glad I have so much to catch up on!!

Congrats Layla! I'll add you :)

I'd be calling their supervisor and reporting it, Magpie and telling them what she's said to a PREGNANT WOMAN. That's absolutely insane. But that could just be my flaming hormones getting the better of me!

Bloats getting worse, insomnia is awful, only ate 2 bites of toast yesterday but am finally getting down some plain chicken and potato today, cramping is AWFUL, hormones are even worse.. holy crap am I preggers. :haha: Wouldn't surprise me at this point if everyone figured it out. oh well!

Wedding t minus 3 days and counting and my poor OH has gotten his a** handed to him today because he went out of town yesterday and hasn't gotten his crap done... there might have been a slight overreaction... Sorry babe!!

Emalou - Thank you, I can't wait! :happydance:

Layla - Welcome to the thread and Congratulations :flower:

Hi everyone!! I'm due May 10th. This is our 4th and final baby. We have a 7.5 year old, 3.5 year old and a 4.5 month old. We wanted the last two close in age and they'll be a little over 12 months apart :). Congrats to all of you on your bfps:). I have my second scan on Monday, ill be around 7 weeks and I'm super nervous as my last scan was at 5 weeks and all the doc saw was a gest sac and possibly a yolk sac so naturally I'm worried as heck lol.

Courtney - Welcome to the thread and Congratulations :flower:

That's great that you wanted your last two babies so close together, there will be 17 months between our babies :D

Congrats Excalibur!! Thanks so much, I look forward to taking my last journey through pregnacy with you ladies :)

My first midwife appointment is in 6 days :) Just for bloodwork and maybe she will take a look with the ultrasound machine... I'll only be 5w3d though so doubt it!

I was surprised my ob did a sonogram as I was only 5 weeks lol. I have a history of miscarriages and had one just last cycle so that is probably why she decided to. If course it made me nervous but my hcg levels are amazing so that's keeping me sane at the moment lol

Courtney - Thank you very much and you're more than welcome :flower:

Lilly - Good luck at your first Midwife appointment :D

My first midwife appointment is in 6 days :) Just for bloodwork and maybe she will take a look with the ultrasound machine... I'll only be 5w3d though so doubt it!

Aww lucky u....i have my first appointment til october 9 i told em i wanted it earlier but they said its better when im 8 weeks cause thats when they will see everything they need to.

Thanks ladies.

Well my midwife isn't licensed to do ultrasounds but someone donated her an ultrasound machine when I was pregnant with DD.. so she does an ultrasound whenever we want.. but she won't measure etc.
We only get 1 "real" ultrasound around 17-20 weeks to measure and make sure everything is ok!

Thanks ladies.

Well my midwife isn't licensed to do ultrasounds but someone donated her an ultrasound machine when I was pregnant with DD.. so she does an ultrasound whenever we want.. but she won't measure etc.
We only get 1 "real" ultrasound around 17-20 weeks to measure and make sure everything is ok!

Wow thats cray lol...here were im at they do 3 from the whole prenancy...the one im getting when im 8 wks then like on 14-17wks then lastly like frm 29-32wks...maybe all drs do it differently.

Wow! Only one? We get one for dating, another at 12 weeks and one at 20. I get more because of my history but standard is 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->