May Emeralds 2014! :)

Leah my dress is aline and has room in the boob department so should be ok.

I bought it with pregnancy in mind!

Hannah sorry your MS is bad. I'm very nauseous constantly. I find eating little and often helps but I'm terrified of putting loads of weight on. I just hope it doesn't turn into actually being sick. I remember you from the weight loss threads ages ago. We used to talk alot. Funny how we've ended up as bump buddies!!

Also my lower back is killing me which is understandable but so are my ankles and wrists. It's not nice. Anyone else have this?!

xxx

thank you for adding me to the list :happydance:

so far i just feel a bit sick in the morning and evening

Hey everyone! Hope you're all well :)

I'm due 22nd May. Staying team yellow!

I already have a daughter who will be 2 next month. We waited until birth to find out the gender with her so I think we will manage to again :D

Hey stouffer me too same day!!! But im sure not waiting until birth to find out gender lol

Oh that's cool that we have the same due date!
Have you many symptoms yet?

Hey everyone! Hope you're all well :)

I'm due 22nd May. Staying team yellow!

I already have a daughter who will be 2 next month. We waited until birth to find out the gender with her so I think we will manage to again :D

Hey stouffer me too same day!!! But im sure not waiting until birth to find out gender lol

Oh that's cool that we have the same due date!
Have you many symptoms yet?

Yes im feeling a cold kickin in but besides that sometimes i feel a twinge there and my bbs feel super soreee.

Hannah sorry your MS is bad. I'm very nauseous constantly. I find eating little and often helps but I'm terrified of putting loads of weight on. I just hope it doesn't turn into actually being sick. I remember you from the weight loss threads ages ago. We used to talk alot. Funny how we've ended up as bump buddies!!

xxx

YES! I remember! I was sure we used to talk a lot but couldn't remember from what part :lol:

I'm still a massive fatty :haha: I'm re-joining slimming world tomorrow! Me and pregnancy do not go hand with weight gain! I've already gained 10lbs! How I have no idea? I'm physically sick everyday :shrug:

Hahha pregnancy isn't all bad lol my eczema clears up completely and I can use nice bath stuff :happydance:

Hey girlies :)

My ms is still a Joke :( today it felt like I wanted to be sick on everyone and then cry :(

Heck yes it is.. MS SUCKS right now... I just wanna be sick all day and I can't get comfy at night.. I'm just a big bloated ball of misery and hormones right now! :haha:

Thanks teacup!

Hahah! I'm a big greasy spotty sick ball of mess

My daughters room is a mess like everywhere! And OH will be back in 15 mins.. And I literally don't care :kiss:

Can you do SW when pregnant??

xx

Yeah it's actually really good for you, it's what I should be doing anyway but sw will make me lol lots of veggies, meat not fats

Plus I can have more cheese cos I'm preggo ;)

just bloat here too. I think I've lost 3 lbs already. The only thing I can seem to tolerate is water and crackers with the odd apple...

nope not losing weight here.. I feel like im gaining by the minute :S lots of bloat going on and my eating is the same but not doing as much physical activity. really cant wait for 2nd tri so I can feel more confident about working out.

I just want to eat all the time, and my jeans are feeling tight already :(

Has anyone used the belly bands before where u unbotton / zip ur jeans and wear the fabric band around to cover it? Are they any good or am i just better off getting maternity jeans?

I thought the band would keep me in my regular jeans for a bit longer as i think its too early for maternity jeans they wont fit me later on either if i get them fitted now!!

Woohoo, maternity jeans!
I'll post a pic when I'm home, it makes me look bigger :-/ but suppose I should embrace it!
Currently house sitting for my mum this week x

I've had some brown spotting this morning after some fun last night.

Called EPU and they said I'm not pregnant because my beta was 2 last wed (I was 7DPO!!) and that if I am I'm having a miscarriage. How clever they can diagnose without looking at me! Fucking fuming. Would've punched her if it had been in person.

I've done another test and the lines a lot darker.

Anyone else had anything similar?

I've known people to spot after dtd! How dare she even mention miscarriage unless they've seen you!

I was gob smacked by how she spoke to me.

She kept telling me I wasn't listening to her. She clearly wasn't listening to me.

Telling me there is no point doing a blood test.

I then told her I've had two positive pregnancy tests and they'd getting stronger. She then said maybe you are pregnant it's just very early.

Fucking idiot. I even told her I had history of ectopic and she just didn't care.

Wow, time to get caught up with this thread, I haven't been online for the past couple of days and I have pages and pages to get through, here goes :dohh:

Mimi - You're more than welcome hun and thank you ever so much :D I feel exactly the same way as you, exhausted and nauseated! :sick:

Emalou90 - If the Facebook is set to secret then nobody on your personal Facebook can see what you write in there :winkwink:

4magpies - Welcome to the thread, I'm so sorry to hear of your losses but Congratulations on your pregnancy :hugs:

ShanandBoc - Brown discharge is quite common in pregnancy, it's old blood, if it's bright red, then that's not good, but I know people who have bled throughout pregnancy and everything has been ok, I wouldn't worry too much, you may just have irritated your Cervix :thumbup:

Crysshae - I am really sorry to hear that, wishing you the best of luck in the future :hugs:

Teacup - That's amazing with your double yolks! Very well could be a sign :haha:

Runawayface - Welcome to the thread and Congratulations :flower:

Em91 - Love your little bump :cloud9:

Lilly12 - Cute bump! :D

Stouffer - Welcome to the thread and Congratulations :flower:

Hannah - Good luck with Slimming World whilst pregnant, I really should continue attending my meetings but I haven't been for the last two weeks, I have gained weight since not going and feel really bad! :blush:

As for me, I have been suffering with quite bad Nausea for the past week or so now, luckily I haven't actually been sick and I hope it stays that way! Also, I got my 12 weeks scan appointment through the post today, 21st October, yay! So excited! :happydance:

I was gob smacked by how she spoke to me.

She kept telling me I wasn't listening to her. She clearly wasn't listening to me.

Telling me there is no point doing a blood test.

I then told her I've had two positive pregnancy tests and they'd getting stronger. She then said maybe you are pregnant it's just very early.

Fucking idiot. I even told her I had history of ectopic and she just didn't care.

Even if you are early on, regardless, you should always be listened too and handled with care. Not like that.
I hope you've stopped spotting now?
Any pain?
Hang in there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back