May Emeralds 2014! :)

How much does DTD actually help? I haven't since nov bc of how bad it hurt and now I'm actually scared to. I keep getting told how much it helps w the cervix... just didn't know if it's another myth.

Amour - congratulations!

Gaves - I've no idea how much dtd helps, but sperm contains a good amount of prostaglandin that softens your cervix, so it's not 100% an old wives tale... and I agree with you, it can be painful, but if you take things slow and adjust your positions as you go, you can make it a more comfortable.

Thanks fleur. I know u have been trying it too, lol. Think I may suggest it! Happy 39 weeks!

Congratulations Amour!!

I've been booked for a high risk ultrasound on Thursday to assess baby's growth. Just when I thought I was home-free. I can't wait to see baby again though.

Lots of Braxton hicks all the time now.

Phantom - good luck with your scan and hope all is well with baby. Enjoy seeing her again.

afm - got a terrible charlie horse yesterday morning and my leg is still sore and tight. :( My other leg feels like it's on the verge of a charlie horse as well. I've gotten them quite a few times while not pregnant but I seem more prone to them now.

Otherwise, trying to get things ready. I keep getting overtired and sore from everyday chores so my baby-related projects keep getting pushed back. The gear has all been washed though. But I need to thoroughly clean our room so I can set up the bassinet.

Congratulations amour! Gorgeous! So excited for our own little bundle to arrive now xxx

Baby boy born today, after the longest induction ever I only labored for 5 hours from 3 cm to delivered. Some of the most painful hours of my life, but he's here and he's perfect! 8lbs 12 oz 20 inches long!

Today my baby is coming out.. I have two huge mugs of raspberry left tea, I'm making curry as we speak, taking Ava for a huge walk after school.. I'm a mess, I'm emotional, I cried the whole way during obem, because they had their babies and I didn't :( I'm a monster

Hannah! I'm the exact same, making curry for dinner, sitting on my ball instead of the couch taking the dog out a walk :haha:!couldn't even watch OBEM because I'd cry with them having babies :haha:! I usually cry when they get handed their baby but now I cry cause I wish it was me :haha:!

:haha: Hannah you silly billy.
You can rub it in my face when you have your baby and mines still stuck inside to make yourself feel good! :haha:

Congrats stargazer!!!

I must be the only one who wants to wait until 40 weeks then!!

Congratulations stargazer!
2 babies here already, 2 boys too.

I also feel ready for baby to come now, I felt geered up ready because it should have been yesterday with the section, so I feel its a long waiting game, and my regular Braxton hicks have disappeared too.
I'm trying not to labour symptom spot - it did me no good when ttc, surely it can do no good now either. Just going to relax into these last few week just me and oh. Xxxx

Congratulations, Stargazer!!

Eek! It's happening. Babies will start dropping now!

Hannah/Nic- hope your hard work pays off today :)

Congratulations stargazer!!!!

Clearly false alarm and my body been cruel to me but after 3 half hours of regular pains and tightenings they stopped :( had a couple for an hour this morning then stopped, wish my body would stop playing tricks on me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->