May Emeralds 2014! :)

rosie, our bodies are so cruel aren't they :(!

ugh. So sorry Nic/Rosie. I know exactly how you feel :hugs: Hopefully it wont be long now.

Congrats Stagazer!

Im physically ready for this baby to come out. Sooooo ready to be able to roll over without the production its become. Emotionally, she can wait until her due date. G has been a nightmare sleeper this week, his birthday is coming up soon, and I just don't feel ready to have a NB in the mix!

happy 38 weeks bumpin!

sorry G hasn't been sleeping well this week :hugs: hope your little bub stays in a little longer!

Congratulations, stargazer!

:hug: to those whose bodies are playing tricks on them. It's not even May yet so it is not surprising our little ones are not here yet. But the good news is May is just days away. Our babies WILL come out. And with all the BH and other 'signs' it sounds like some of these babies are just days away as well. I hope all the curry and other things help speed things up!

afm - getting a little concerned. I am used to having a stiff and sore leg after getting a charlie horse leg cramp but now it's been 2 days and I can still hardly walk on it. Had to pop some Tylenol this morning because the pain is getting too much. But DH won't listen to my concern because he thinks I'm being such a hypochondriac. Whenever I say I'm worried he almost yells at me and he's normally such a sweetie.

starry night, I honestly don't think men know what our bodies are going through! sorry to hear DH is acting like that :hugs:

I think I'm defective. At the hospital waiting for an ultrasound, because it seems baby is not growing. My weight gain has been perfect, but now my fundal height is 4cm behind. Seriously upset right now. Been down this road before, and I really did not want to be on it again. I've done everything I can, and it doesn't seem to enough.

I think I'm defective. At the hospital waiting for an ultrasound, because it seems baby is not growing. My weight gain has been perfect, but now my fundal height is 4cm behind. Seriously upset right now. Been down this road before, and I really did not want to be on it again. I've done everything I can, and it doesn't seem to enough.

Hope the scan goes well, baby may have just shifted or growth slowed cos she's as big as she needs to be. You're definitely not defective and if they decide it's time for her to come out then at 38+weeks she'll be fine.

Only 1 more day at work left and I get to finish that day with a trip to the hospital for a sweep.

Not sure if I want the sweep to work or not, it would be nice to have a couple of days to rest between finishing work and having a baby :D

Don't be too hard on yourself :hugs:
Hope all goes well!

Ugh, I'm so sick of waiting! Yesterday it felt like it could happen anytime, lost a bit of plug, had lots and lots of contractions (but not intense enough to justify calling the midwife)... and today I feel even less pregnant than I did last week.

Just realized it is the 30 day countdown for me. :) Hope she doesn't come too late.

:hugs: I know it's hard but don't blame yourself. You did all could. Sometimes these things just happen. And who knows? Maybe the scan will show everything is absolutely fine. Maybe you just have small babies. It is scary though.

I can identify with feeling defective. My body doesn't have a good history with pregnancy or delivery either. I've been entirely skeptical about my ability to VBAC. It's hard to be positive sometimes.

Good luck. I really hope the scan shows a perfectly healthy baby.

Have you been measuring small all along?
I know that my fundal height is smaller when baby has dropped.
I was measuring a week ahead until she dropped, now I was measuring a week or so behind.
Happened with my first too and I looked it up on google and it is totally normal :)

Bumpin, I had to have a scan last week because I was measuring 4cm smaller aswell everything turned out to be fine with baby! You'll be fine :hugs:

I think sometimes, doctors say things without realizing that they are freaking/stressing you out. To them it's every day conversation, but to us it can be scary.

AFM - my acid reflux has gotten 20X's worse and is keeping me up all night with a fire in my chest. Baby is kicking his little heart out 24/7, too. Hang in there ladies!! the wait is almost over (for most of us anyways). I'm a month out! :)

baby is measuring less than 5th percentile, and has very low fluid levels :cry: She's healthy on ultrasound, but my Dr feels that she needs more nutrition than I can provide, and probably will not be as healthy if we wait until her due date. I'm being admitted and induced tomorrow morning. It seems that I really can't grow my babies properly.

baby is measuring less than 5th percentile, and has very low fluid levels :cry: She's healthy on ultrasound, but my Dr feels that she needs more nutrition than I can provide, and probably will not be as healthy if we wait until her due date. I'm being admitted and induced tomorrow morning. It seems that I really can't grow my babies properly.

:hugs: sorry to hear that! But it's not your fault. As you said, you did everything you could, it's just that your body likes to make small babies. Hopefully all goes smoothly for you tomorrow and you get to cuddle with your healthy daughter soon :)
That being said, I get that it must be stressful for you. Doctors have a way to make us feel guilty sometimes, for things we have no control over :dohh:

Congratulations, stargazer!

:hug: to those whose bodies are playing tricks on them. It's not even May yet so it is not surprising our little ones are not here yet. But the good news is May is just days away. Our babies WILL come out. And with all the BH and other 'signs' it sounds like some of these babies are just days away as well. I hope all the curry and other things help speed things up!

afm - getting a little concerned. I am used to having a stiff and sore leg after getting a charlie horse leg cramp but now it's been 2 days and I can still hardly walk on it. Had to pop some Tylenol this morning because the pain is getting too much. But DH won't listen to my concern because he thinks I'm being such a hypochondriac. Whenever I say I'm worried he almost yells at me and he's normally such a sweetie.

last week i got cramps in both calfs 3/4 nights in a row bless dh though as he always gets up and massages out but after last week for about 4 days after the pain and tightness in my calf was awful walking really hurt, i had lots of warm baths and got DH to massage it for me, eat bannans before bed and drink tonic water(the quinine in it helps) helped alot x

so sorry your having to got through that, but your 38 weeks which is great, hope induction goes smoothly for you tomorrow look forward to your update x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->