May Emeralds 2014! :)

I hope your induction goes smoothly! Thinking of you :hugs:

baby is measuring less than 5th percentile, and has very low fluid levels :cry: She's healthy on ultrasound, but my Dr feels that she needs more nutrition than I can provide, and probably will not be as healthy if we wait until her due date. I'm being admitted and induced tomorrow morning. It seems that I really can't grow my babies properly.

Darling you've grown your baby for long enough! 37 is term, you've done so well.
You'll soon have your baby here and safely which is the main thing.
I'll be thinking of you. Good luck xxx

Sounds like baby is ready to meet you Bumpin. Sending good vibes your way for a seamless induction and a beautiful healthy baby!

Thanks ladies. Just trying to get everything ready for her arrival. Hopefully she doesn't need an extended stay or NICU. I'll update when I get a chance :flower:

Good luck bumpin. Keep us in the loop when you can... just think you will be holding bubs soon and it will all be OK and worth it!!! :hugs:

Bumpin don't be so hard on yourself hun!! You've done an excellent job keeping her for over 37 weeks and she's just ready to meet you know! All the best for the induction!

Only one week to go Hannah! I don't think it's going to be your turn very very soon! :thumbup:

Bumpin don't be so hard on yourself hun!! You've done an excellent job keeping her for over 37 weeks and she's just ready to meet you know! All the best for the induction!

Only one week to go Hannah! I don't think it's going to be your turn very very soon! :thumbup:

I'm hoping that's a typo, and not secert sign from the pregnancy gods I'm going to go overdue :haha:

I'm hoping that's a typo, and not secert sign from the pregnancy gods I'm going to go overdue :haha:

I'm so sorry!!! It's a typo!:dohh: I meant just the opposite! I was saying that I think is going to be your turn very very soon!

I'm so sorry!!! It's a typo!:dohh: I meant just the opposite! I was saying that I think is going to be your turn very very soon!

:haha::haha: I do it all the time, I have fat fingers on my phone :lol: but I have come to the conculsion if I go over due it's only another 2 weeks not forever haha xxxxx

Good luck bumpin! Another baby will be in the mix very soon.

Afm, nothing happening this end. In one way I don't want this pregnancy to end, I've loved being pregnant, I'm just enjoying these last few days or weeks with my bump! Xx

Eeeek tomorrow is section day and to be quite honest i am now shitting myself :shrug: Im so nervous and cant quite believe its tomorrow its gone so so fast. I know for a fact I wont get any sleep at all tonight and its the night i could do with the best nights sleep.

Rosie so exciting!!!!

Just finished at the hospital. Growth scan in 2 weeks and if the baby is too big I'll be induced soon after that.

Just finished work for mat leave and got all emotional. They shut the phone lines down and over a hundred people came to see me off and give me a pressie. Never been so red in my life.

Good luck Rosie, and madrid too with next scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->