May Emeralds 2014! :)

Wannabe - that was so sweet and kind of everyone! Enjoy your days of maternity leave before baby arrives. Not much longer!

Rosie - good luck!

Madrid - good luck with your upcoming scan

Phantom - I hope everything goes well at your ultrasound tomorrow.

Stargazer - Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy :flower:

Hannah & Nic - Happy 39 weeks :flower:

Emalou - Happy 38 weeks :flower:

Rosie - I'm sorry to hear that your body is playing tricks on you :(

Mrs.Stefka - I'm totally with you on the Acid Reflux! My chest also feels like it's on fire 24/7!

Bumpin - I'm sorry to hear that you have low fluid levels but I'm glad to hear that baby was healthy on your ultrasound. I hope everything goes well with your induction :hugs:

Rosie - I hope everything goes well with your section tomorrow :flower:

As for me, 2 more sleeps until I'm booked in for a Stretch and Sweep! I hope it works!

I just realized the baby on my ticker finally moved into the last spot. I've been waiting to see that for a while now! There IS a light at the end of the tunnel :)

Mrs.Stefka - Thank you, fingers crossed!

Yay for baby on your ticker moving to the last spot, not long to go now :happydance:

Hannah, I second phoning and complaining! that's ridiculous!
Excailbur, fx S&S works for you!

Yes Hannah, complain tomorrow morning! That's awful.

Good luck Rosie!

Argh so much going on I can't keep up.

My belly is rock hard everytime I Stand up now :( so painful
Yet baby insists on sticking bits of leg and bum in my ribs :( that hurts more!

Oh no... Baby had hiccups on my side... argh possible she could have turned sideways?!
She's been extremely active today.

My belly is rock hard everytime I Stand up now :( so painful
Yet baby insists on sticking bits of leg and bum in my ribs :( that hurts more!

:haha: I was going to say the same thing about my LO. It's like he has decided he's coming out from my mouth instead of taking the traditional route. Okay... THAT was a gross image.

About the hiccups, I wouldn't think it means baby has turned sideways necessarily. Sometimes I feel hiccups higher than usual, then I check and he's still head down.

thank you so much girls ive got constant butterflies im off to bed now in the hope to get some sleep! ill update as soon as i can :) xx

Hey ladies, just a quick update. Baby needs frequent monitoring because of frequent dips in her heart rate. They aren't sure if she's going to tolerate active labour. Gel went in at 2, now having mild tightenings and period like pains. Hoping things get moving along soon.

Hey ladies, just a quick update. Baby needs frequent monitoring because of frequent dips in her heart rate. They aren't sure if she's going to tolerate active labour. Gel went in at 2, now having mild tightenings and period like pains. Hoping things get moving along soon.

I had something similar with my son's labour which ended up with a section. But I hope your girl's heart rate steadies and that everything goes smoothly.

Good luck and thinking of you :hugs:

Good luck, Bumpin! No matter what, you just have to keep your eye on the prize!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->