May Emeralds 2014! :)

Wow, babies are coming! :happydance: So exciting!

I really hope they give me some info at my ultrasound. Not like last time. It feels like everyone is keeping info from me. I'm not even sure why I'm getting this ultrasound or why they used the term "high risk". Can't wait to see baby again though.

Good luck bumpin!!

Ugh had a migraine today, first one I've had in about 10 years :(
Hope this is not the start of having them again all the time!!

Bumpin - Good luck!

Phantom - That's weird they're not giving you info. You should demand to know what's going on, they can't throw the term "high risk" and not explain what they mean by it! Being pregnant is stressful enough without doctors keeping secrets from you. Hopefully it's nothing bad.

Trying to catch up lol

Phantom - hope your ultrasound goes well tomorrow x

Stargazer - Congratulations on your little boy:cloud9:

Rosie -good luck with your section.

I'm due tomorrow :( so looks like I'm going over again, I'm having irregular contractions the past 2 days and they just stop.
Sick of my ball, sick of walking.
Have me today and think I'm getting a Stretch and Sweep, dtd yesterday and it didn't work so I hope this works.
I just pray he's here by sunday, I'll be 40+2.

just getting ready to set off to hospital, feel sick :S

DD just woke up singing do you wanna build a snowman, so popped in to see her didnt think i would get chance because shes normally asleep, had the biggest cuddles and smiles and loads of I love yous and she cant wait to see me at hospital, and apparantley shes going to asda to buy me some malteasars but if they dont have any shes getting me pizza instead lol! x

That is the cutest Rosie!!! They really do come out with the cutest things! Good luck! :kiss: xxxxxxxx

Phantom - I hate when doctors keep stuff from patients. I get that quite a bit too. But here in Manitoba all the doctors' offices have posters listing all of the patient rights how it's our right to ask questions about our medications or other treatments and why we're taking them and what exactly is going on. But I find if you don't press for that info then the doctors won't tell you. It's highly irritating. I can't imagine your rights are much different in Ontario so next visit demand to know what is going on and if anything seems vague ask for clarification.

Rosie - aw, glad you got that little moment with your DD before heading off. And how precious it is that she wants to bring her Mommy some snacks. What a dear.

afm - finally 9 months pregnant! :) Trying to accept that odds are I won't be going early. Need to prepare myself for the overdue club as well but not quite ready to let myself go there yet. Just looking ahead to the due date now.

Bumpin, keep focusing in that baby! Whatever way she's delivered you can cope with! :hugs: she'll be safer with whatever they decide.

Rosie! Thinking of you today! You'll have your baby soon xxxxx

Argh it's scary, babies are arriving!

Rosie- those little moments mean everything. Such a sweet send off this morning.

May _b - you're almost there! My DD was 2 weeks late, so I know the waiting game can be very annoying.

Stargazer - Happy 36 weeks!!!!

Lily - Hope the migraine goes away and isn't a sign of more to come.

Good luck to everyone today, will be looking forward to updates later on. Can't believe since the start of this week babies are coming!

Went to my hospital appt yesterday thinking I was getting a sweep but the midwife was the wrong one apparently so going in tomorrow instead. DTD this morning to try and encourage cervix to be more favourable so we will see if that worked.

Hi ladies! She's here! She did wonderfully, tolerated active labour until just before the end. She is beautiful. Jillian Nicole, made her entrance with only a few pushes at 557 am, weighing a whopping 5 lbs, 14 oz. She's so tiny, but she's eating well, and absolutely perfect

Aw, congrats, bumpin!! Under 6 pounds is teeny but I think little babies are so cute. Hoping for another small baby for that reason. ha ha Rest up and enjoy your new addition.

Congrats Bumpin!!! Cant wait to see pictures. Enjoy your time

Congratulations, bumpin!

Midwife appointment went well. I haven't gained any weight since last time though, so the recommendation is to avoid taking walks, sleep, sleep, sleep, and eat a lot. Baby's doing all right, he's full of energy (stealing all mine!), his head is engaged, and midwife seemed to think it's just a matter of days before he's there :)
(For some reason, in my midwife's papers, I'm due May 10th...)

Congratulations bumpin! :kiss:

As ema can Proberaly tell from my fb status my pushchair didn't come again.. I am so sad :(

Yay bumpin!! Congrats Hun. Rest up xxx

I know Han, that's rubbish, what crap customer service they have.
Did you contact them today?

Congratulations on your little girl bumpin :kiss:

How annoying with the pushchair

Shaved my legs last night. That should be the last time hopefully.
So much effort...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->