May Emeralds 2014! :)

Congratulations, Bumpin! Glad your little girl made a healthy entrance into the world!

Rosie - Aww that is so sweet of your DD! :cloud9:

Starry - Happy 36 weeks :D

Wannabe - I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get your sweep, fingers crossed for tomorrow! I'm having a Stretch and Sweep in the morning also :D

Bumpin - Congratulations on the birth of your little Princess! :hugs: :cloud9:

Fleur - Glad to hear that your Midwife appointment went well.

Hannah - Sorry to hear that your pushchair didn't arrive again..how frustrating for you! :(

Stretch and Sweep in the morning for me...nervous but excited! Eeeeeks! <3

Congratulations bumpin, please post pictures soon xxxx

You would think mothercare would be a bit more considerate to a heavly pregnant women grrrr!

Is Mothercare a store?

I just got a massive kick to my hips. Think baby is breach again. How does she even have room to flip around? And I"m sure it was a kick and not a head butt. It really was massive and I could almost feel her coil up before letting loose. I've been trying to look up the Spinning Babies website but it's not working for me.

No sweep for me, he was engaged last week and they wouldn't sweep as he was free :cry: induction booked for the 11th

Congrats bumpin!

Had my high risk ultrasound today. She refused to tell me anything so I still have no info. Baby looked ok to me though.

10007430_10100602636011280_4618966148554474762_n.jpg

I'm getting so nervous!! Running around packing bags and trying to get organized. :haha:

Sorry they are still making you wait May_B!

Phantom - your baby looks perfect to me!

Phantom baby looks fine to me too but I'm no expert, I'd demand to know why you had a high risk scan xx

I hope someone gives you some answers soon phantom!
Happy due date mayb!

Here's a picture of little miss. Won't let me upload the others :(

Attachments

• download_20140501_080404.jpg
    download_20140501_080404.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 18
Gorgeous! You look amazing for just giving birth! :)

Thanks! Hubby took a really good photo, I was impressed. I usually don't look nearly that good in photos I'm all done up for :haha:

First family photo. G has just met his baby sister :)

Attachments

• IMG_295891776847390.jpg
    IMG_295891776847390.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 14
Oh my god so cute!!!

The first family shot of me with Ava, I passed out.. So I'm actually passed out :haha: I can't even remember any of her first day of life, apart from being sick and her going to scbu :/ I hope I'm not so drugged up this time :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->