May Emeralds 2014! :)

I was desperate to leave work counting down the seconds on my last day. Now I have no idea what to do with myself just waiting for baby to arrive and eating.

Having a big eating day today stomach seems to have expanded or something and no matter what or how much I eat I'm still hungry.

Bumpin - Beautiful baby and family pic!

Happy full term Lily.

AFM - I'm bored with working!! My stomach itches so bad I can't stand it today, too. No matter how much I itch it, it won't let up!! What the hell? Baby boy has also been kicking pretty much non-stop since about 2 am. Just a few more weeks, just a few more weeks...

Mayb_baby - I'm sorry to hear that they are making you wait :(

Phantom - I wonder why they are refusing to tell you anything? :wacko:

Bumpin - Love the photo's! So cute! :cloud9:

Wannabe - That's great news but I had a Stretch and Sweep this morning and it was so painful! :(

Shan - Sorry to hear that the Midwife that you saw p'd you off :(

Starry - I'm always being told that if you think something is wrong, then to call your Midwife, L&D or go to A&E. I am exactly like you though, I'm always worried that I am wasting their time. I hope everything is ok :hugs:

Stretch and Sweep was done this morning, I have been booked in for induction just incase it doesn't work but the Doctor doesn't think I will need to be induced, I am already 3cm dialated and my cervix is soft, woohoo! It hurt like a bugger, I nearly ended up squeezing the Doctor's arm haha! Been out walking for most of the day so hopefully that should help things along, I have been feeling pressure throughout the day and my bump has been tightening, I have also seen some streaks of blood whilst using the toilet but the Doctor did say that might happen following the Stretch and Sweep, if it gets worse then I have to go in. The Doctor also said that if it did come to me being induced, he thinks it would probably just be a case of breaking my waters rather than needing a pessary etc. Fingers crossed things progress soon. The Doctor also said that he could feel Jayden's head and my waters surrounding him, how amazing is that?!? :cloud9:

Im glad the sweep went well sorry it hurt! It must depend on the midwife then :shrug:

Excalibur- when did they say they were going to induce you if you don't start labor on your own?

Hi beautiful mamas! Hope you all are doing well! Congratulations to all the new mamas. :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been able to update since, life has been crazy hectic but oh so beautiful. I just wanted to thank you all for the support and share my birth story and pictures.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...-2nd-babys-birth-our-big-secret-revealed.html

Feel free to add me on Facebook, just let me know who you are! Best of luck to everyone else and I'll see you all in Baby Club! :hugs:

Been having a ton of contractions tonight along with period like cramps , but nothing regular.
I must say I got a bit scared lol, scared to be a mommy of 2 & scared of how my DD will feel after #2 is here.
Just overwhelming thoughts, I'm sure it'll all be alright, right?
Anyhow my body is def gearing up for the big day , never had this with DD, never even felt braxton hicks with her

Been having a ton of contractions tonight along with period like cramps , but nothing regular.
I must say I got a bit scared lol, scared to be a mommy of 2 & scared of how my DD will feel after #2 is here.
Anyhow my body is def gearing up for the big day , never had this with DD, never even felt braxton hicks with her

I feel the exact same way. I feel like I'm turning my son's world upside down. Its making me cry a lot.

I feel the exact same way. I feel like I'm turning my son's world upside down. Its making me cry a lot.

:hugs:
Yes I TRY not to dwell on it too much, not much I can do now but talk to her a lot and try to prepare her . I've been reading a lot online and best thing to do is talk a lot to your child and explain everything to them and involve them in everything and spend 1 on 1 time with them every day, even if it's for a minute, read books or play or do whatever they wanna do.
I know my DD will be excited but I'm so scared of her feeling hurt, sad, abandoned etc. she's very sensitive and she's always been our world so I'm sure it'll be tough for her once the initial excitement wears off.
She's still nursing so we will be tandem nursing, I also think that will help them bond and her still feel our closeness .
Everything will be fine!!

Wide awake and eating croissants at 5am. No contractions from my sweep yesterday but hoping the general discomfort and inability to sleep is a sign something is starting!

Hi beautiful mamas! Hope you all are doing well! Congratulations to all the new mamas. :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been able to update since, life has been crazy hectic but oh so beautiful. I just wanted to thank you all for the support and share my birth story and pictures.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...-2nd-babys-birth-our-big-secret-revealed.html

Feel free to add me on Facebook, just let me know who you are! Best of luck to everyone else and I'll see you all in Baby Club! :hugs:

Fab birth story, sorry you didn't get the vbac you wanted in the end. Your son is gorgeous. I'm also team yellow, and can't wait to find out the sex. Congratulations to you all.
Xxx

NO sleep whatsoever last night. I'd say awake every hour but sometimes only 30-45 min. Todays gonna be a long day amd a nap will be needed... Also keep getting really bad Charlie horse cramps in my calf. Anyone know how to help them?!

Magic - Thank you. I guess the more it hurts, the more rough they do it to try and kick start things? :D

Mrs.Stefka - They have booked me in for Induction for the 14th May. The Doctor wants to give me the best possible chance to go into Labour on my own. I had a "bloody show" this morning and have been having some cramping so fingers crossed the Sweep worked :D

Nic - Hope the lightening crotch pains ease up soon, sounds like Lyle will be here soon :happydance:

Amour - Happy 6 days young to Bryson :D I will hopefully get round to reading your birth story very soon :D

Lilly - Sounds like your body is definitely gearing up for Labour :)

Hannah - I hope your tummy ache means something, come on baby! ;)

gaves - I had been getting really bad charlie horses too but then I took a Tyelnol, a warm bath and then started eating bananas before bed for a few nights (read it's supposed to help). I also looked up online that you're supposed to stretch into your heels to lessen them. In the morning I love to stretch my legs and I normally stretch into my toes and if I overstretch I'd get the worst charlie horses. But now that I stretch into my heels I don't get them anymore.

afm - after all my hand-wringing over baby movements, my little girl has gone back into ninja mode. Woke up to her dancing in my ribs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->