May Emeralds 2014! :)

I had painful contractions all night. They stopped around 6am though. :dohh:

Same here. I had (irregular) painful contractions for about 4 hours, then nothing :(

That's so frustrating! I hope your bodies get into gear soon and push out those babies!

I'm getting tons of BH everyday now and some are rather painful but none feel real so I can't even get my hopes up. I do get excited every time I see another piece of the plug and so super disappointed when I don't. ha ha So pathetic.

I'm also getting lots of Braxton hicks!! It's freaking me out a bit but I know it's normal.

BH are annoying me so much. Everytime I'm up and walking.
Extra tight if baby is moving in there too!!

Also, I can feel baby pushing on my pubic bone, hurting hurting hurting!

Moany pants.
It's been a beautiful day today otherwise :flower:

hi girls sorry for the late update its been a manic couple of days,

all went amazingly well on thursday with my elective and our gorgeous boy arrived weighing a lovely 8lb hes just totally perfect :cloud9: and completes our family :cloud9: got out of hospital yesterday its just been manic with visitors and obs us wanting to spend time with DD aswell,

congrats too anyone who ive missed whos ahd there baby too ive not had chance to read back just yet!

hi girls sorry for the late update its been a manic couple of days,

all went amazingly well on thursday with my elective and our gorgeous boy arrived weighing a lovely 8lb hes just totally perfect :cloud9: and completes our family :cloud9: got out of hospital yesterday its just been manic with visitors and obis us wanting to spend time with DD aswell,

congrats too anyone who ive missed whos ahd there baby too ive not had chance to read back just yet!

Congratulations Rosie, another little boy added to this group. What have you named him? Xxx

Also it cracks me up when a few of you call cramps "charlie horses", I actually had to look up what they were...

Also it cracks me up when a few of you call cramps "charlie horses", I actually had to look up what they were...

:haha: me too! I knew what a Charlie horse was but never used that saying :shrug:

:haha: me too! I knew what a Charlie horse was but never used that saying :shrug:

I wouldn't know what else to call them! :haha: "Charlie Horse" refers to that specific cramp where it feels like your calf muscle is going to tighten so tight within itself that it will create a vacuum in space and time (aka "black hole") inside your leg. ha ha To me "leg cramp" is any generic ache or cramp in your leg. And it's just fun to say.:p

Rosie - congratulations!!! I'm glad all went well. Enjoy your new family.

DH was always predicting 5/3, no luck. 39 weeks today so anytime would be great! Only need to get thru 5 of work now this week.

Was feeling bored so decided to make a ring sling today. I really hope baby likes being carried around cos it works really well with my stuffed bagpuss toy :D

Congratulations to everyone who's had their babies!

It seems like things are happening for quite a few of us.

I'm slightly jealous since I have no indicators that labour is close for me. I still have 2.5 weeks until my due date though I can't help watching for signs. It's like being in the 2ww again!

Is anyone else getting frequent, almost regular BH? For the past week every night from about 8pm until I go to bed I get about 15 BHs per hour. I time them and they're semi-regular but nothing is happening :(

I've just had a massive plate of red hot buffalo wings in an attempt to smoke her out :D

If it doesn't induce labour at least it's cleared up my stuffy nose.

Stoufer I'm bout as far along as you and been having ton of bh at night from about 6pm until I go to bed for the past few days!

I'm due Wednesday & had absolutely nothing! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->