May Emeralds 2014! :)

SPD is destroying me.
My mood is shot, I have no patience.
I'll be glad when I can start recovering

:hugs: hang in there! Soon we will be holding our LO's and we will be complaining about no sleep lol.
I'll be glad to not be pregnant anymore though!!
Having a much rougher time now than I did with my first.

:hugs: hang in there! Soon we will be holding our LO's and we will be complaining about no sleep lol.
I'll be glad to not be pregnant anymore though!!
Having a much rougher time now than I did with my first.

It's certainly harder this time :shrug: who knew eh? :dohh:

I'd rather have no sleep than pain though :cry:

emalou, hope bubs makes a move soon! & you have a speedy recovery from SPD :hugs:

emalou, hope bubs makes a move soon! & you have a speedy recovery from SPD :hugs:

Thanks Hun, intensive physio on the books 6 weeks after birth to address my back problems anyway.

Hope you're doing ok, we all need our babies out nooooowwwwww!!

I have SERIOUS hip pain today. Hurts to sit, walk, lay... everything. When I stand and try to walk the weight on my right leg makes my hip want to completely give out. Almost fell over... hopping into a warm tub now. Is she hitting something?! OUCH!

I have SERIOUS hip pain today. Hurts to sit, walk, lay... everything. When I stand and try to walk the weight on my right leg makes my hip want to completely give out. Almost fell over... hopping into a warm tub now. Is she hitting something?! OUCH!

She's probably hitting a nerve, I've had sciatica for a few weeks now because she's taken up residence on my sciatic nerve. I find shot water bottle on my lower back/ hip area helps a little and a couple of paracetamol take the edge off too .

Ooooooo hot water bottle!!!
(Well, a wheat pack that I have might help me today)

SPD is destroying me.

I've been told I have SPD too this time around. Did you have it with your previous pregnancy & did it affect labour lots? I'm a but concerned about that! Thanks!

SPD is destroying me.

I've been told I have SPD too this time around. Did you have it with your previous pregnancy & did it affect labour lots? I'm a but concerned about that! Thanks!

I didn't have it first time round.
(But I have since suffered with sciatica/lower back problems since the birth of my first)

I'm worried if it'll affect my labour but hopefuly it shouldn't if I get my Waterbirth! I can practically stand up and let gravity do some work for me.

I've had it both times. The first time it kicked in around 22 weeks and this time I've had it from 8 weeks. Like you Emalou, I feel like sleep deprivation would be preferable to this!

It didn't affect labour for me last time. You just have to avoid using stirrups apparently.

My SPD was gone almost instantly after giving birth but I wonder if I'll be as lucky this time since it started so early too.

Thank you stouffer!! The physio told me about so many positions I couldn't use including pressing my feet against something while pushing that I'm a bit scared but you saying that makes it a bit more doable, if you know what I mean. Thanks!!

Thanks emalou!!! A water birth sounds nice!! Hopefully it'll be easy on us!!

Thanks stouffer :thumbup:
Yes Madrid I hope so too, wish you all the best with it x

Hope I'm not moaning about nothing but it's getting worse.. eeeep early labour would be great as OH is off work tomorrow and at home! yay.

Madrid - Still no baby here yet! :( Happy 37 weeks :happydance:

Rosie - Congratulations on the birth of your little man! Glad to hear that everything went well :hugs:

Fx'd emalou!!

Excalibur such a shame all stopped! You've passed your due date so it shouldn't be too long now!! :winkwink:

Just watched the British Eurovision entry on YouTube we should just rule out any possibility of winning now we have zero chance. Ah well.

Im glad somwone wlse thinks we have no chance with the eurovision. Whats happened to our song for that theres shockingly bad :dohh:

Good luck to all of you getting signs of labor. I'm sure we will see some babies this week.

Afm- it's looking like I won't be getting too much sleep til baby gets here. Had an all day beach fay yesterday that completely wiped me out. Now it's cramp central! I can't wait to meet my son!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->