May Emeralds 2014! :)

The cramps seem to have subsided overnight a bit but Def not gone. I need to not get my hopes up here. For about 7 days in a row I have had diarrhea. It's been 2-3 times a day; when I first get up, lunch and sometimes again in the afternoon.

Had a sweep this morning, I'm not dilated yet and baby is 1/5th engaged. Midwife could get a fingertip in and touch baby's head. So did a little sweep but not a stretch. It was very uncomfortable, she must have had her whole hand inside me I'm sure! Booked for another next Monday.

Thanks both, I don't feel any different, I had a little back pain earlier but that's all gone now. I feel no different to usual.
Oh has said he doesn't want sex now tho because midwife could feel babys head, tut. I should be so lucky eh! Haha. I'll try to persuade him, he's been holding back on sex this past week and I'm positive it'll work lol. Xx

Whats wrong with the men in this group? You would think they would want to take you up on the sex offer!

I'm noticing mine starting to get weird about it, too! I think they are giving themselves too much credit:haha:

To be honest, if I was a man, putting your man bits into places that house your offspring is a major weird thought! :haha:

But on the other hand, this is probably the only time we're begging for it after BFPs hahaha

Tried DTD to get things moving. So far just lost a bit of MP. Oh well, I suppose we'll just have to do it again ;)

Well when midwife was doing the sweep, apart from thinking how uncomfortable it was I was thinking how true it is when people say a penis won't touch babies head. All I was thinking was "oh has never gone up that high". She must have curved her finger around a bend somewhere, either that or her whole hand was in my stomach! Haha x

I must be lucky because only problem OH has with dtd now is that he sees I'm not into it.

Well when midwife was doing the sweep, apart from thinking how uncomfortable it was I was thinking how true it is when people say a penis won't touch babies head. All I was thinking was "oh has never gone up that high". She must have curved her finger around a bend somewhere, either that or her whole hand was in my stomach! Haha x

Yep, upto her elbow if you had looked, like a cow :haha:

That's what my work colleagues said they'd do to move baby when she was breech!

Due date tomorrow :shock:
& midwife, think she will offer me a sweep, which I'm not looking forward to :(

Due date tomorrow :shock:
& midwife, think she will offer me a sweep, which I'm not looking forward to :(

Honestly, it's not too bad, think of the possible outcome!
Let's also put it this way... it don't hurt as much as labour :hugs:

They don't tend to do a sweep with your first, they never gave me one with Ava anyway :(

Honestly the sweep wasn't that bad. It wasn't comfortable but it was over very quickly. It's the same thing they do to check dilation in labour, so its worth getting an idea of how it'll feel.

Back pain had come back, but now its gone again. Seems to be just a bad back. Never mind x

Just did a quick mile walk. About all my hip could allow. Now hip and back are throbbing. Stepped up the raspberry tea today too. Climbing in bed now to relax w my book.

Does regular raspberry tea work or do I need to buy something special? Could I find it in a grocery store? I promised DH I wouldn't try anything until at least after my next appointment (on the 12th) but getting really fed up. My hips hurt so, so SO much and lightning crotch is going to be the death of me. :cry: After being on my feet all afternoon yesterday I got the most horrendous BH that lasted for HOURS. They never felt real but they did hurt quite badly and many lasted a full minute. Still was getting some this morning. I'm so sick and tired of being pregnant. But baby hasn't even engaged or dropped yet and I"m only days from being term.

And now I found out my friend due end of June is getting induced the second week of that month because she's having twins and her doc won't let her go to due date. But my doctor won't induce me until I'm 42 weeks which is the second week of June. She could end up having her babies before me. I know it's not a race but when someone due 4 weeks after you has their babies before you....it's so discouraging!

I don't think regular raspberry tea is the same thing at all... And I've had no luck finding rlt in a grocery store, they only have it in natural products shops here.
I hope your baby won't make you wait until the middle of June!

Still getting mildly painful contractions that seem to be getting nowhere.

My feet and legs are triple their normal size. :dohh: I'm sure you ladies know what that's like. I'm going to have to start nagging OH to bring the laundry up and down the stairs and get up with our son because between the pelvic pain and the swelling its just getting too hard.

Here's an odd question, do any of you know the poem "Monday's child"? I think that's what its called. Well I learned it when I was little and ever since I am terrified to have a child on Wed or Thurs. Wednesday's child is full of woe, and Thursday's child has far to go. Its a silly superstition but it has stuck with me all these years.

DH found me raspberry leaf tea in the grocery store but not in the tea section. It was in the aisle w all the organic items. Good luck! At this point that's the most I'll try. Talk to me again next week.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->