May Emeralds 2014! :)

It's due day!

Hannah these babies better make an appearance!

I had really hard contractions for 3 days straight non stop but I wasn't dilating so my doctors didn't want to do anything even though I wasn't sleeping and was in so much pain. Finally on Monday night my waters broke and when I was checked the baby had a bowel movement inside. I then also found out I had a pretty bad infection that was in my placenta and at that point I couldn't get an epidural until I had 2 bags of iv antibiotics and after 3 days of never ending contractions I just wanted to get the epidural so I could rest before pushing. Well finally after receiving 2 bags of two different antibiotics I was allowed to get the epidural and was able to rest for a little while before they gave me meds to increase contractions. After a few hours we started to push and 1/2 hour later Arya Rose was born but not doing great because of the bowel movement she had and the infection that was in the placenta. So they rushed her off to the nursery and the doctor couldn't get my bleeding under control so I was sent off in a hurry to the OR. Scary to say the least. Once I got out of the OR my husband and my parents told me that Arya was doing much better but still needs to stay in the nursery getting oxygen and antibiotics. As long as she continues to get better she can stay here but if anything comes up they will be sending her to a neonatal place. I am doing a lot better too. I will post pictures her once i can!

Congrats schultzie! Sounds a bit traumatic but hope you and baby recover well xxx

Yay due dates for Nic and Han! Come on babies don't make mummies wait much longer!

Congratulations! Hope you both make a speedy recovery x

Congratulations hope everything's ok :) and hope for speedy recovery xx

Yes nic- babies get out!!

Baby has dropped even further overnight, hr feet aren't up under my boobs anymore which is making sitting much more comfortable.

Wonder who will be next to have their baby?

Congratulations! Hope everything works out ok and you both are home soon xx

Another baby in the mix, I feel quite jealous lol.

Midwife appointment didn't go aswell as I hoped! Baby only 3/5th engaged, tried to do a sweep but couldn't as cervix still to high and not soft enough. Induction booked for the 19th!

Sorry it didn't go as well as you hoped Nic. But that's good engagement. You can do the rest during labour :)
I went spontaneously 3 days before induction with my first so hang in there, all hope is not lost xxx

My induction will be around the 17th, but it'll be booked for definate this Friday.

Sorry nic, that your sweep didn't go well, will you be having another befor your induction?

Yeah next Wednesday at 41week's she will try again! So fingers crossed x

I've lost a chunk of my mucus plug today so my sweep has definitely triggered something. Oh still refusing to have sex, even though midwife recommends it. I'm sure it'll work too. Bought 2 pineapples and going for a walk later too xx

Apparently I have an infection from my last urine test, but I don't have any symptoms of anything, so they aren't going to give me antibiotics unless I get symptoms.

Is this the done thing?
My midwife was lovely and just said that antibiotics and pregnant women aren't always the best thing and that they put it off if they can.

Best start to the morning! I work from home and my team in the office, mailed a secret package to DH. When I went to bed last night, he came into my office to decorate and they had a "virtual shower" for me! I walked into my office and started crying this morning. lol :thumbup:

Unfort, for the rest, the cramps seem to have subsided. I have an appt tomorrow and interested to see if they start talking about taking measures or not until a potential appt next week. Still horrible diarhea every morning too!

Attachments

• virtual shower.jpg
    virtual shower.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
Best start to the morning! I work from home and my team in the office, mailed a secret package to DH. When I went to bed last night, he came into my office to decorate and they had a "virtual shower" for me! I walked into my office and started crying this morning. lol :thumbup:

Unfort, for the rest, the cramps seem to have subsided. I have an appt tomorrow and interested to see if they start talking about taking measures or not until a potential appt next week. Still horrible diarhea every morning too!

How sweet of them! Looks like a lovely shower.

These babies are stubborn I think my little girl is stuck in there with grappling hooks. Every time I think she's making a move it all stops.

We will have these babies by fair or foul means they will be out soon!!

I know my ticker says I'm a few weeks out, but this baby is sitting so low, I don't know how he's going to make it.. I feel like he could just pop on out at any time:haha:

I've felt "off" for the last couple of days I can't explain it I just haven't felt right. Starting last night I've had terrible bowl movements constantly (sorry for the tmi) and I now feel sick and eating my dinner is the last thing on my mind!

Last time my tummy was as bad as this I had food poisoning but I have literally not eaten anything that could give me that. Not even a maybe it could be this item! And it isn't the same as my ibs.

I'm really hoping its a pre labour clear out and it's not a bug or anything. But I'm not thinking anything of it yet :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->