May Emeralds 2014! :)

I wish we had early scans here, I have to wait until 12 weeks :(

Hi everyone!

I had my first ultrasound yesterday (I had an IUI, so they wanted to check everything out bc there is a slight increase in ectopic pregnancies) and everything went AMAZING! I am so relieved and happy.

I am measuring 7 weeks, 1 day and the baby is almost a centimeter long. We heard the heartbeat (148 beats/minute) and it was the most insanely wonderful thing. Everything switched from feeling "am I really pregnant? is everything okay" to "oh. my. god. there is a tiny living growing baby inside of me!".

It makes the sore boobs, terrible skin, and nausea all worth it. Now I have to wait 5 more weeks for the next ultrasound and I can't wait!!!

Hope everyone else is doing wel :flower:

JLeeCT - So glad to hear that everything went well at your Ultrasound :happydance:

JLeeCT, im soo happy for you..glad you were able to see everything is o.k as for me today im 5 weeks only 3 more weeks for my first sonogram which feels like its going to take forever..but i feel same situation as you before you saw the scan

JLeeCT, yay for a great scan! must be so wonderful to see this and hear the heartbeat :cloud9:

I also wish they had an earlier scan than 12 weeks, Im thinking of going for a private scan around 8 weeks just for reassurance since I really dont feel pregnant :(

Mimi, i know me too i dont feel pregnant but its just that i need to see a sonogram or something....ive tried calling to other places to see if they can scan me but they cant since i already have a midwife so booo i guess ill have to wait in 3wks which seem forever.

Hi Ladies!! I just got my :bfp: Yesterday!!! :happydance:
Cutting it close for May BUT if my calculations are correct, I am due May 28!

This is my first pregnancy! SO excited and HAPPY!!

Hi Ladies!! I just got my :bfp: Yesterday!!! :happydance:
Cutting it close for May BUT if my calculations are correct, I am due May 28!

This is my first pregnancy! SO excited and HAPPY!!

Congrats!! How exciting!:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations to the new ladies :flower:

Hi everyone!

I had my first ultrasound yesterday (I had an IUI, so they wanted to check everything out bc there is a slight increase in ectopic pregnancies) and everything went AMAZING! I am so relieved and happy.

I am measuring 7 weeks, 1 day and the baby is almost a centimeter long. We heard the heartbeat (148 beats/minute) and it was the most insanely wonderful thing. Everything switched from feeling "am I really pregnant? is everything okay" to "oh. my. god. there is a tiny living growing baby inside of me!".

It makes the sore boobs, terrible skin, and nausea all worth it. Now I have to wait 5 more weeks for the next ultrasound and I can't wait!!!

Hope everyone else is doing wel :flower:

Sounds fantastic, glad it went well :thumbup:

We have our private early reassurance scan at 1pm tomorrow so desperately hoping I'll have some good news of my own to share...

Mimi - I don't blame you! We went for a reassurance scan with Tyler when I was 9 weeks as I didn't believe I was pregnant! :blush:

Stephy - Welcome to the thread and Congratulations :happydance:

Jaan - Welcome to the thread and Congratulations :flower:

Hannah - Hopefully the days won't drag for you! :hugs:

Rebaby - Good luck with your scan tomorrow, hope everything goes well :D

Haha I have the opposite problem. Everything just tastes blah. I don't have morning sickness so can't really complain though.

Haha I have the opposite problem. Everything just tastes blah. I don't have morning sickness so can't really complain though.

I have same issue stouffer...i would eat everything so good before and now that i eat it just feels like im jus chewing on somethin.

Thanks for the warm invites to the thread ladies :)

Question - when did you stop temping?
Got my positive yesterday and temp was 36.87! Today temp went to 36.67! Now I'm worried :(

Anyone else still taking pregnancy tests? :haha: I just did my third pregnancy test. Decided to try a clear blue advanced and it said 2-3 so it puts me between 4-5 weeks pregnant!

Lots of due date buddies. :) I'm feeling okay so far aside from worrying about my thyroid, but all should okay with that next week.

Got my BFP on Sunday due date will be May 22nd based on my last period but won't get any confirmation till my first midwife visit on 9th October. This is my first pregnancy so FXd firmly!

Anyone else still taking pregnancy tests? :haha: I just did my third pregnancy test. Decided to try a clear blue advanced and it said 2-3 so it puts me between 4-5 weeks pregnant!

Lots of due date buddies. :) I'm feeling okay so far aside from worrying about my thyroid, but all should okay with that next week.

I am still taking tests LOL :haha:

Took a Clearblue advanced the other day at 18dpo and it said 2-3 weeks after conception, which I was exactly that. 4.5 weeks pregnant.
Im going to take another one when I am 5 weeks pregnant , either Saturday or Sunday.
If I get 3+, I'll quit testing :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"