May Emeralds 2014! :)

I am still taking tests LOL :haha:

Took a Clearblue advanced the other day at 18dpo and it said 2-3 weeks after conception, which I was exactly that. 4.5 weeks pregnant.
Im going to take another one when I am 5 weeks pregnant , either Saturday or Sunday.
If I get 3+, I'll quit testing :haha:[/QUOTE]

Snap, got a 2 pack of the clearblue and gonna do the 2nd over the weekend. Really wanna see that 3+ :thumbup:

I am still taking tests LOL :haha:

Took a Clearblue advanced the other day at 18dpo and it said 2-3 weeks after conception, which I was exactly that. 4.5 weeks pregnant.
Im going to take another one when I am 5 weeks pregnant , either Saturday or Sunday.
If I get 3+, I'll quit testing :haha:

Snap, got a 2 pack of the clearblue and gonna do the 2nd over the weekend. Really wanna see that 3+ :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Let us know when you get a 3+ ! :thumbup:

My edd right now is may 24th. I'll know for sure in about 2 weeks after my dating ultrasound

I'm took a test last night. I still have one more so I'll take that next week :haha: I had a scan today and saw the heartbeat!!! I'm so excited! Next scan in 2 weeks :happydance:

I still take tests all day but I should found out yesterday :haha: I have 20 hpts might as well use them up!

I still take tests all day but I should found out yesterday :haha: I have 20 hpts might as well use them up!

We are the same :) 4 weeks 1 day :) I just bought box of 4 tests. I'll probably use them all by Saturday lol

My edd right now is may 24th. I'll know for sure in about 2 weeks after my dating ultrasound

Mine is May 24th too! :wohoo:

I'm took a test last night. I still have one more so I'll take that next week :haha: I had a scan today and saw the heartbeat!!! I'm so excited! Next scan in 2 weeks :happydance:

Congrats, so exciting!

Haha I had 20 cheapies and used 15 in the TWW, and like 6 FRERs once I got a BFP.. and 1 clearblue digital :haha:

Got my BFP on Sunday due date will be May 22nd based on my last period but won't get any confirmation till my first midwife visit on 9th October. This is my first pregnancy so FXd firmly!

Same as me!! Congrats...even same date for my first midwife appointment lol

Oh my gosh pregnancy tests are so expensive! I don't know how you ladies can take so many. I've still yet to find any cheaper than $17 here.

Oh my gosh pregnancy tests are so expensive! I don't know how you ladies can take so many. I've still yet to find any cheaper than $17 here.

I agree they kept telling me that to stop testing cause i was pregnant already lol and they ended worse than me they r still testing...its nice to see the progression but i do feel pregnant so theres no need for me to test

I'm new to bnb. Why are there several may 2014 threads? Why not just one? Also, why isn't there a separate board for each month?

Because sometimes people don't realise there is this one, I believe we were the first thread, it's not really important :)
They are made my users not admin so it's down to us to make one.

I've stopped taking pregnancy tests now but I must have done 8 internet cheapies. When I tested last at about 4w3d it looked like it was as dark as it could go so I don't bother now.

I have hardly any symptoms though, just slightly sore nipples. It was reassuring to see the line get darker!

I did a FRER at 7dp5dt (12dpo) and another at 9dp5dt (14dpo) and did a digital conception one this morning and got 2-3 weeks and I'm 5+2 today so spot on. Going to do another digital next Friday and hopefully get a 3+ and I did a cheap pound land test this morning as clinic don't like digitals and got a nice line.

Just posted them all in my journal if anyone wants to take a look. Link is in my signature.

xx

I knew it was too good to be true. To be so lucky with my first IUI and get my BFP.

I am sad, bitter, and numb. I feel broken :(

Went into my 6w5d ultrasound today to find a gestational sac with nothing inside Even if I didnt see a heartbeat today, would have seen a yolk sac. But it was EMPTY :(

My ultrasound at 4w4d showed a gestational sac size of .69 cm and at 5w3d showed 1.16cm. Today, at 6w5d, it showed at .44cm. Such a big drop in size Also, instead of the US showing 6w5d, it only showed me at 4w1d.

Doctor took some blood tests and a urine test and said I have a less than one percent chance of saving this pregnancy, as it looks like an anembryonic pregnancy :(

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so so sorry to hear this Jaan. :( big hugs to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"