May Emeralds 2014! :)

:hugs:I'm SOOOO Sorry to hear this Jaan my heart breaks for you....BIG BIG HUGS hun:hugs::hugs:

Oh my gosh pregnancy tests are so expensive! I don't know how you ladies can take so many. I've still yet to find any cheaper than $17 here.

I'm from Ontario too :)
Costco sells a box of 4 clear blues (not digi's) for $19 :)

Oh my gosh pregnancy tests are so expensive! I don't know how you ladies can take so many. I've still yet to find any cheaper than $17 here.

I wish I had known that! I've been buying them at Walmart for double the price for over a year. When I found out I was pregnant I did a sigh of relief as I would now have all this extra $$ from not buying tests lol. I also kept testing until I got my 3+ with the digi

So sorry for your loss Jaan :hugs:

Thank you for the messages of support ladies :flower: We had our scan today and all is well. Baby is measuring a week behind but my cycles are irregular so that's nothing to worry about. We were just happy to see our tiny blob with a heartbeat :cloud9: My due date by LMP is 9th May but by today's scan is 17th May. I think I'm just going to wait and see what my NHS dating scan comes up with before getting settled on a date / updating my ticker though :thumbup:

Rebaby- thats great to hear! Hopefully now you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy! I see your baby #3 is a secret..ours too :winkwink: When do you plan to tell people?

Sounds lovely rebaby :) I'm glad everything went well

Hi ladies,
thanks for your messages.
well, the thing is that since it was an IUI pregnancy, the doctor knows exactly when conception took place. and i have had 3 ultrasounds already, one each week since i got my BFP on a HPT. the first two weeks showed the sac increasing in size, and this one showed a significant drop in size. it showed no internal bleeding. the doctor suggested a d&c but when she saw how broken hearted i was, she said we can wait a week and try another ultrasound.
i am so confused, i don't know what to do. my friend's sister is a obgyn practicing in the US. I am going to call her tomorrow for another opinion and see what are the chances are.
Its been like a roller coster, I got so excited with my bfp and didnt for a second take it for granted that i got it after one try of IUI. just can't seem to understand why i was blessed with this and then it got taken away. my heart is broken and so is my faith :(

I will say a prayer for all you wonderful ladies that your 9 months are happy and healthy, and please say a prayer for me that I find the strength to carry on :sad2: :sad1:

I had a mmc almost three years ago Jaan and although it wasn't the same situation it was similar, in that I had four scans, each one week apart, at first showing a very early pregnancy showing some progress then later slower progress then no progress. I eventually had a d&c at 10 weeks pregnant although there'd been little progression in the babies (it was a twin pregnancy) since around 6 weeks. It was a very difficult time, knowing I was pregnant but that it probably wasn't going to work out and although physically the d&c and recovery was v straightforward, emotionally it really messed with my head. It sounds as though your dr is already sure of the outcome but the important thing is that you are before you make any decisions so that you can make peace with what is happening before you have any intervention. Lots of hugs :hugs:

Rebaby- thats great to hear! Hopefully now you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy! I see your baby #3 is a secret..ours too :winkwink: When do you plan to tell people?

Thanks! A very small handful of close family/friends know but unsure when we'll branch out and tell others. It's made more complicated by the fact that the same day I got my :bfp: I was diagnosed with Guillain Barre Syndrome (I'd been in hospital a week at the time) so I am quite disabled at the minute and feel strange about announcing that we're having another baby when I can barely dress myself or leave the house some days. Obviously the baby was planned and conceived before we knew about the Guillain Barre and the diagnosis was a big shock so we're delighted to be adding to our family but get the feeling other people may be less so?...:shrug:

Im sorry to hear that Rebaby :nope: No one we know besides all of you on BnB know we are expecting #3 :haha: We think we will wait till around 20 weeks. Not sure but as of now just dont have the desire to tell anyone! I know some would be supportive but I know others wouldnt because we have two babies already, and I already hear how hard and crazy this must be that I dont feel like hearing it again! And I want our boys to keep getting all the attention they can till its time for new baby!

I wish I had known that! I've been buying them at Walmart for double the price for over a year. When I found out I was pregnant I did a sigh of relief as I would now have all this extra $$ from not buying tests lol. I also kept testing until I got my 3+ with the digi

Pretty sure I'll keep testing until I see that too :)
I just need the reassurance right now :)
I bet it was a great feeling seeing 3+!!

So sorry to hear your news jaan. I hope that somehow the ultrasound was wrong and your next scan shows progress.

so am i the only one who only took one test :haha:
mine came up straight away and was pretty dark though

StephyB - I wouldn't worry too much about your temps, hormones are everywhere in pregnancy so they are bound to fluctuate.

Leids - I haven't POAS for a while now, I do miss it though :haha:

Layla - So glad to hear that everything went well at your scan :thumbup:

Littlelotus - Welcome to thread and Congratulations :flower:

Jaan - I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: :(

Rebaby - Glad to hear that your scan went well and happy 7 weeks :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members