May Emeralds 2014! :)

jan I am so so sorry :hugs:!

I found babies heartbeat tonight :cloud9:

jan I am so so sorry :hugs:!

I found babies heartbeat tonight :cloud9:

Did you have an ultrasound?
Reason I ask is because at 6 weeks it is really too early to find the heartbeat with a doppler. Even a doctor won't be able to .

Nic18 - Yay for finding babies heartbeat, how exciting! :happydance:

Hello, coming in! :D

I'm Shannon, 21, I have an almost 3 year old named Victoria "Tori", and am expecting my 2nd. From my LMP I would've been due 04/26/2014 but I had my first prenatal appointment today and they pushed me back to 05/05/2014 so here I am moving over from the April group.

https://imageshack.us/a/img30/7022/u81o.jpg

I am over the moon. Everything was well, HB was 150. Am being referred to a different OB/GYN for a VBAC. Tori is very excited to be a big sister.

And I think that's about it for now! Looking forward to getting to know you all! :hugs:

Hello, coming in! :D

I'm Shannon, 21, I have an almost 3 year old named Victoria "Tori", and am expecting my 2nd. From my LMP I would've been due 04/26/2014 but I had my first prenatal appointment today and they pushed me back to 05/05/2014 so here I am moving over from the April group.

https://imageshack.us/a/img30/7022/u81o.jpg

I am over the moon. Everything was well, HB was 150. Am being referred to a different OB/GYN for a VBAC. Tori is very excited to be a big sister.

And I think that's about it for now! Looking forward to getting to know you all! :hugs:
Congratss its amazing and beautiful! It makes me feel excited for my first scan but i have to wait til oct/9

Hi ladies,
thanks for your messages.
well, the thing is that since it was an IUI pregnancy, the doctor knows exactly when conception took place. and i have had 3 ultrasounds already, one each week since i got my BFP on a HPT. the first two weeks showed the sac increasing in size, and this one showed a significant drop in size. it showed no internal bleeding. the doctor suggested a d&c but when she saw how broken hearted i was, she said we can wait a week and try another ultrasound.
i am so confused, i don't know what to do. my friend's sister is a obgyn practicing in the US. I am going to call her tomorrow for another opinion and see what are the chances are.
Its been like a roller coster, I got so excited with my bfp and didnt for a second take it for granted that i got it after one try of IUI. just can't seem to understand why i was blessed with this and then it got taken away. my heart is broken and so is my faith :(

I will say a prayer for all you wonderful ladies that your 9 months are happy and healthy, and please say a prayer for me that I find the strength to carry on :sad2: :sad1:

I'm so sorry. I'm sending you hugs and prayers. I know you are hurting at the moment. I hope you feel better soon. The blessing is you can get pregnant. I will keep you in prayer.
:hugs::hugs:

Nic18 - that's great you heard the heartbeat! I thought it was to early but happy you found it.

X_amor- Congrats and welcome!!!

Ladies its so many May babies!!! :happydance:

Just set up my first midwife appointment!! :dance::dance: October 25th! Ill be 9weeks3days along! :dance:

@jaan, I went through a similar experience with my mmc. I became pregnant first cycle after a mc and couldn't believe how lucky I felt. I went for a scan at 6 weeks and they told me everything looked fantastic, hb was strong and they would see me for another scan at 12 weeks. At 12 weeks they told me blighted ovum that had stopped growing at 9 weeks which only confused me. They immediately recommended I went for a d&c to which I declined. They sent me home with medication to induce me instead as they said it could take weeks for my body to figure out that the pregnancy wasn't viable. Medication was the worst decision I have ever made. After 4 weeks it was D&C. My heart goes out to you and I wish you the best of luck, whatever decision you make. Maybe next weeks u/s will be better. :hug:

@jaan, I went through a similar experience with my mmc. I became pregnant first cycle after a mc and couldn't believe how lucky I felt. I went for a scan at 6 weeks and they told me everything looked fantastic, hb was strong and they would see me for another scan at 12 weeks. At 12 weeks they told me blighted ovum that had stopped growing at 9 weeks which only confused me. They immediately recommended I went for a d&c to which I declined. They sent me home with medication to induce me instead as they said it could take weeks for my body to figure out that the pregnancy wasn't viable. Medication was the worst decision I have ever made. After 4 weeks it was D&C. My heart goes out to you and I wish you the best of luck, whatever decision you make. Maybe next weeks u/s will be better. :hug:

thank you for your message. i havent yet decided what to do :( i know deep down in my heart im "really out" but keep hoping for a miracle that my lil babytoots is around there with a heartbeat somewhere.

Thank you all for your thoughts and good wishes.
Good luck to the rest of you who are going strong and I hope each week or each scan is ONLY good news for you all.

jaan: so sorry :hugs:

phantom: dollarama sells hcg and opk tests for $1.25. Apparently they are quite accurate.

welcome to all the new ladies. I will be around more once I start feeling better. all I can do these days is sleep and throw up... sigh

I knew it was too good to be true. To be so lucky with my first IUI and get my BFP.

I am sad, bitter, and numb. I feel broken :(

Went into my 6w5d ultrasound today to find a gestational sac with nothing inside Even if I didnt see a heartbeat today, would have seen a yolk sac. But it was EMPTY :(

My ultrasound at 4w4d showed a gestational sac size of .69 cm and at 5w3d showed 1.16cm. Today, at 6w5d, it showed at .44cm. Such a big drop in size Also, instead of the US showing 6w5d, it only showed me at 4w1d.

Doctor took some blood tests and a urine test and said I have a less than one percent chance of saving this pregnancy, as it looks like an anembryonic pregnancy :(

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry for your loss :( How are you coping? xxx

5 weeks today & got my 3+ on a digi :wohoo:

Attachments

• 5 weeks.jpg
    5 weeks.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
it was defiantly the heartbeat, I thought it was way to early but I got my auntie who is a midwife to check and it was :happydance:!

welcome new ladies :)

Amour - Congratulations! Lovely scan pic :flower:

Daddiesgift - Yay for setting up your first Midwife appointment :happydance:

Lilly - Yay for 3+ on a digi! :happydance:

Is anyone else an emotional basketcase? My husband gets home late, I cry. I look at my son, my eyes tear up because he's so beautiful. I look at my non-alcoholic beverage and I wanna cry because I want a cooler. :wacko:

I havent hit the super emotional stage yet but I did cry the other day watching "Meet the Robinsons" with my toddler, at the end when his son takes him back in time to see the mother that left him at the orphanage. :rofl: It sounds sad but if youve seen this cartoon movie you know how un sad that moment was :rofl: Plus Id seen that movie 100 times.

Hey girlss any updates on your bellys? I dont have a belly yet except my small pooch from my daughter lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->