May Emeralds 2014! :)

Hey girlies :) i had my scan today! Measuring a week later :) 9W today! Due date 3/05/14
So if you can bump me up xx

Great news Hannah!

My boobs are hardly hurting today and this is making me worry.

Have anyone else's done this or is it just me being silly?

my bbs have not really been sore at all!!

Anyone know if protein shakes and bars are ok during pregnancy???

Yes aslong as they aren't high in caffeine ect.

I had to have then for my IVF as you have to do high protein.

HAs anyone heard of access bars from melaleuca?? I was wondering if they were ok, im gonna have to check the caffeine in them

Hiya can I join please I'm due my baby on the 27th may 2014 :happydance:

Hi ladies. I just found this thread. I would love to join. I am due may 12. I had my first scan done and got to hear the heart beat! 146bpm

I'm noticing quite a few Canadians, on this thread! nice to see :)

Welcome Fairydust!

Ugh I had no sign of MS until we went out to eat on Tues.
Ever since then I am nauseous all day and stuck on the couch with no energy and having a lot of bowel movements.
I know we ate something wrong as DH had a ton of toilet trips that night too.. but it's been 4 days and DH is feeling fine and I am not... maybe it triggered MS? :(
I hope not, was hoping to avoid MS this time

I really shouldnt say this as it will probably jinks me and it will hit me hard, but Im not really feeling pregnant at all. Especially compared to the other two pregnancies. Im just really tired, I had stretching pain yesterday and at times I feel sick if I havent ate. But those could all be things non related to pregnancy! Im not too worried I just think its weird

Cute bump HannahGraceee :)

I am getting an actual bump already too plus a very firm bloat above it.

I'm small-framed and this is my second baby and already my tummy is sticking out further than my boobs. At 6.5 weeks I look like I did at 17 or 18 weeks last time.

I'm a bit worried people close to me will guess. We haven't told anyone about the baby yet.

Any tips for hiding it?

I have been wearing these shawls from old navy and they help hide my bump a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->