May Emeralds 2014! :)

I really shouldnt say this as it will probably jinks me and it will hit me hard, but Im not really feeling pregnant at all. Especially compared to the other two pregnancies. Im just really tired, I had stretching pain yesterday and at times I feel sick if I havent ate. But those could all be things non related to pregnancy! Im not too worried I just think its weird

I had MS once, other than being very crampy and moody i dont feel pregnant either, i was sick almost instantly with my other two pregnancies so this really worries me :wacko:

I'm not really feeling overly pregnant all the time either. But it's still so early for me. Even with my one successful pregnancy I didn't start to get all the symptoms until about 6 weeks. I am starting to feel a bit yuckier though and I could sleep all day. The baby is barely starting to form and it takes THIS much energy for me to grow him/her??? I think I mostly feel gross from being tired, hungry and constipated.

I'm Canadian too. :)

I'm starting to feel better! My OB told me to take Unisom and B6 every night. It makes me sleep until almost 10am BUT I do feel decent throughout the day! :D

https://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8664/df9j.jpg

8+5. (And 3 pizza slices later. :blush:)

Are there any Aussies in the May 2014 group?? Or am i the only one :(

I really shouldnt say this as it will probably jinks me and it will hit me hard, but Im not really feeling pregnant at all. Especially compared to the other two pregnancies. Im just really tired, I had stretching pain yesterday and at times I feel sick if I havent ate. But those could all be things non related to pregnancy! Im not too worried I just think its weird

I am the same I just feel really tired now I have said this I will get lots of symptoms now lol I had really bad morning sickness with my youngest

Good morning ladies, beautiful warm day here!!! Feeling pretty good, just crampy, and i feel a cold coming back on....anyone else still haveing cramps????

Good morning ladies, beautiful warm day here!!! Feeling pretty good, just crampy, and i feel a cold coming back on....anyone else still haveing cramps????

Hiya I'm still getting cramps they keep coming & going everyday

image.jpg

9+2 weeks! First appointment on Oct 9 and it couldn't come sooner!!!

Symptoms are really intense to the point that I've broken down as started mess to be able to eat. Blehh

this last week I havnt "felt" pregnant much although some days I have nausea/sickness the main thing is im just exhausted and come 7 oclock on an evening im starving as if ive not eaten all day! I guess growing 2 babies takes a lot from you :) I have my booking appt on Tuesday ill be 9 weeks just cant wait until next scan so I can see my babies again x

Hi everyone, I'm pretty sure I'm miscarrying. This was my first pregnancy, so sad. :cry: You can remove me from the list. I have my next scan on Friday, but judging by the cramping and heavy bleeding it's not looking hopeful. My scan last Tuesday showed baby's size being 2 weeks behind what it should be.

I wish you all healthy happy pregnancies. xxx

So excited to make this thread!! All momma's due in May are welcome to come and chat about pregnancy's up's and down's! We're here to support each other and commiserate together :haha: Come find your bump buddies and congrats everyone!!

:happydance::flower:List of May Momma's to be!! :flower::happydance:

May 1
ttclou25

May 3
Leahlou
Excalibur
Squeeker

May 4
SweetV

May 5
Perseids

May 7
magicwhisper

May 8
1baby2010
Ece77
Mimi85
shell-bell
JLeeCT

May 9
Rebaby
JillieBean

May 10
HannahGraceee

May 11
gaves99
runawayface

May 12
Mapleroo
Merrymint

May 13
Bumpin2012

May 14
Mrs_Wright
nic18
Phoenix_Risin

May 15
ShelbyLC

May 16
Phantom

May 18
emalou90

May 19
ShanandBoc
Teacup

May 22
Jalanis22
em91
stouffer

May 24
Lilly12

May 25
Romy

May 28
4magpies

All team yellow until December/January!! :yellow:

Got my :bfp: August 22 :)
Anyone wanna be bump buddies and track our pregnancies??

I'm having a lot of symptoms (cramping, sore boobs, nausea, cravings, headaches, exhaustion, cranky, food aversion, lots of CM, etc) and have our first doctor's appointment on Monday to check blood levels!

:happydance::cloud9:

Also, teacup made us a special signature for MAY BABIES!!! Thanks girl!! Congrats again everyone!! Here’s the URL:

[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1981587-may-emeralds-2014-a.html"][*IMG]https://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af214/bananabeetle/mayemeralds_zpsd0ba18f5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
(remove the *s)

I'm due the 24th. And not yellow but on green team :)

Hi everyone, I'm pretty sure I'm miscarrying. This was my first pregnancy, so sad. :cry: You can remove me from the list. I have my next scan on Friday, but judging by the cramping and heavy bleeding it's not looking hopeful. My scan last Tuesday showed baby's size being 2 weeks behind what it should be.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Finally gave in and ordered a fetal doppler on Amazon! I am hoping that it helps to ease my crazy anxiety over losing the baby and not knowing it...my poor hubby has to keep reminding me that I have no appetite, nausea every evening, and crazy hormones.

I'll be 9 weeks on Wednesday, so I am hoping that the doppler will be able to pick something up by then. Otherwise I will probably end up paying big bucks for a private scan around 10 weeks to ease my mind.

:cry: I'm so sorry, teacup. It's always hard to lose a baby. Thinking of you and hope you get your rainbow when you're ready. :hugs:

I think I jinxed myself yesterday when I said I wasn't feeling very pregnant. Sickness has hit pretty hard last night. I feel pretty terrible. No barfing yet and I am really hoping it doesn't come to that as I have a HUGE barfing phobia. My mom said even as a baby I would get all stiff and try to force it back whenever I got sick.

I'm feeling a little bit better this morning but last night I thought I was going to lose it at some point. It's that weird mix of feeling hungry and nauseous at the same time. I want food but as soon as it goes in my mouth I feel over-full and just don't want it anymore. I do think I'll be primarily getting evening sickness though as that is when it has been hitting so far. Last night was the first time it felt real though. Oi.

leah - cute bump! I almost want to guess twins but I have heard you show earlier with a second child. Good luck with your scan!

welcome, anjewellove! Congrats on your bfp! And what is team green? I am feeling kind of ignorant. lol

TIREDNESS - it's overcoming me!!!
It's hard being pregnant with an almost 4 year old.
I don't know how you ladies (in general) do it with younger, more needy children.

Hormones aren't helping, I'm snappy towards her sometimes because I'm feeling not 100%
Poor girl, she's going to be treated this week for mummy being horrible.
Guilty much!!

xx

Teacup, I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs.

Emalou90, it's hard to be pregnant and about to hurl while taking care of an 18 month old. Mom guilt sets in when we watch a little extra Sesame Street or whatever. Trying to cuddle her and play with her extra in the moments I feel okay, which the past week, has been very rare.

Thanks Katy. I suppose little things like cuddles (which I've been doing instead of housework) make up for it a bit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->