May Emeralds 2014! :)

I'm feeling rough today too.

As for gender before pregnancy I wanted to wait till birth, but now I'm convinced we are having a boy and want to find out if I'm right.

Are miscarrying cramps constant, im having excruciating cramps today, im so scared!!! I have a dr app in 30 mins, hoping she can give me some answers or send me for a scan to be sure everything is alright!!!

Are miscarrying cramps constant, im having excruciating cramps today, im so scared!!! I have a dr app in 30 mins, hoping she can give me some answers or send me for a scan to be sure everything is alright!!!

Good luck!

I'm not finding out, we're decorating very floral so pink and blue floral as they are sharing when it's a bit older. :lol:

MC were constant for me, as were ectopic. But everyone is different. Hope all is ok xx

Alright ladies, honeymoon week is over :( But I'll be updating everything after class today! Don't feel left out new momma's! Wedding week just took over my life and I needed some down time!!

Half the family is guessing twins for me, but my first scan isn't until next Wednesday... Anticipation is KILLING ME!! :haha:

Yeah, they can be. But with my son I got cramps like that due to constipation. HOpe it's the latter for you. Good luck. First tri can be a scary time.

I'm already sick of first tri. Only 6 1/2 weeks to go. :wacko: I find it a little crazy that we're all due in May but some of you are so far ahead of me. I mean, I'm due at the very end and will probably end up with a June baby even if it comes just a few days late while some may end up with April babies. I really should stop ticker watching. A watched ticker never updates, I suppose.

mmafro- try not to worry. Every pregnancy and experience is different from one child or mother to the next! I always say as long as you arent having heavy pink blood flow dont worry till they give you a reason to worry. I get constant cramps if Ive overdone it, dehydrated, too much morning sickness, constipated or gassy. Good luck at your appointment and try not to worry too much!

We will probably find out this time. With G, I was insistent that we leave it a surprise, and we agreed that Hubby could decide what we do this time around. I think he's leaning towards knowing, as he says "if its a girl, im going to need 20 weeks to get used to the idea" :haha: poor guy is terrified of having a daughter.

I LOVED not knowing with G. Its really one of the only true surprises in life, and the big reveal at the end was so beautiful and amazing, I couldn't imagine anything topping it.

I'll be happy with either gender, and leaning said gender at any time.

MMafro: I didn't feel a moment of sickness with G until almost 7 weeks. With this one I felt ill from the get go, and just shy of 7 weeks it all disappeared. Still only feeling bouts of nausea, and off and on cramping that is pretty intense. Hopefully everything will be fine

Yeah, they can be. But with my son I got cramps like that due to constipation. HOpe it's the latter for you. Good luck. First tri can be a scary time.

I'm already sick of first tri. Only 6 1/2 weeks to go. :wacko: I find it a little crazy that we're all due in May but some of you are so far ahead of me. I mean, I'm due at the very end and will probably end up with a June baby even if it comes just a few days late while some may end up with April babies. I really should stop ticker watching. A watched ticker never updates, I suppose.

I'm a day ahead of you. There's lots of us late in the month.

I just want to be at the point where I can use a Doppler and know everything is ok.

I think I will feel loads better after my scan next week.

Thanks ladies, dr sent me to get my levels checked right away, i go back friday morning for blood work again and to make sure my levels are increasing!!!

All is updated ladies!! Congrats to the momma's and I'm so sorry for the losses.

I put those of you who aren't finding out what the gender is in green and I couldn't find a green stork! If y'all have a better idea let me know! I can always just keep it yellow :)

Today's update for me: I look about 20 weeks pregnant.. :haha: I'm exhausted, nauseous, have a nasty headache, am pretty irritable, could probably cry at anything, and can't pay attention worth crap (not good for a 2 day class)! Boobs hurt and have already grown some, SO much cm its not even funny (sorry tmi.. :p)!! I don't remember it being this bad with Emmy! Maybe :twinboys: are in our future.. Half of the people that know are betting on it! I'd be happy either way! I just want to see that heartbeat so my momma heart can stop worrying!!

Hope u are ok Hun

All is updated ladies!! Congrats to the momma's and I'm so sorry for the losses.

I put those of you who aren't finding out what the gender is in green and I couldn't find a green stork! If y'all have a better idea let me know! I can always just keep it yellow :)

Today's update for me: I look about 20 weeks pregnant.. :haha: I'm exhausted, nauseous, have a nasty headache, am pretty irritable, could probably cry at anything, and can't pay attention worth crap (not good for a 2 day class)! Boobs hurt and have already grown some, SO much cm its not even funny (sorry tmi.. :p)!! I don't remember it being this bad with Emmy! Maybe :twinboys: are in our future.. Half of the people that know are betting on it! I'd be happy either way! I just want to see that heartbeat so my momma heart can stop worrying!!

Thank you for adding me to the list :) congratulations on getting married :happydance:

Starry - I wouldn't feel too much guilt although I know how you feel, at the end of the day, you need to take your health into consideration too :hugs:

Nic18 - Yay for your Midwife appointment next week :happydance:

Wannabe Mommy - Hope you feel better soon, it's no fun being ill :(

4magpies - Hope you feel better soon.

Mmafro - Thinking of you and really hope everything is ok :hugs:

Leah - That would be amazing if you were having twins :cloud9:

I won't find out the gender until my baby shower since this is my first. So I will be team yellow until late march or early april.

mmafro hope you get some good news soon. How are you feeling now?

I bought a Doppler which is arriving tomorrow. I know it's way too early to hear anything but I feel so uneasy I really would like some reassurance before my scan which won't be for another 5 or 6 weeks.
Although I had no nausea what soever with my first baby and she was fine I keep worrying about my lack of symptoms with this one! I'll always find something to worry about! ;)

This baby is kicking me already!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->