May Emeralds 2014! :)

6 weeks today! Yay! Furthest I've ever got without ectopic pain crippling me or a MC!

That's great u have made it this far :flower: I'm 6 weeks too I'm still very nervous I mc at 7 weeks last time

Are you having an early scan?

Thanks Hannah. You feeling ok?

I booked a doctors appointment for 2 weeks time, after my IVF clinic appointment/scan to check all is ok. I'm feeling very brave/positive at the moment. Feel sicker today.

Hello new lady. Welcome.

And as for chicken I feel the same. I used to love chicken on the bone but got some Sunday night and had to chuck the majority of it.

I don't even feel like eating my favourite carrot and coriander soup for lunch today. Bye bye apetite.

Hi everyone, I'm pretty sure I'm miscarrying. This was my first pregnancy, so sad. :cry: You can remove me from the list. I have my next scan on Friday, but judging by the cramping and heavy bleeding it's not looking hopeful. My scan last Tuesday showed baby's size being 2 weeks behind what it should be.

I wish you all healthy happy pregnancies. xxx

So sorry Teacup hope ur doing ok :hugs:

6 weeks today! Yay! Furthest I've ever got without ectopic pain crippling me or a MC!

Thats great news hun, wishing u a happy healthy pregnancy!! :flower:

Hi Ladies,

Just found this thread, I got my BFP about a month ago, EDD is May 12, 2014!!!

Welcome and congratulations :happydance:

Feeling pretty terrible today! Had a horrible night with NO sleep. It was warm, I was so nausous and very thirsty. The past few nights I have woken up about every 2 hours like clockwork. 10p, 12a, 2a, 4a, 6a but when my alarm goes off I can sleep for days!!! At the 2am time, I have found that I feel so sick that I need to snack on some crackers and gatorade in order to be comfortable enough to go back to sleep. I am sure DH loves all the crumbs in the bed these days!! lol

Also (tmi) I had really bad diarrhea on Friday and havent been to the bathroom again since!!! I think that I am bloated and uncomfortable from that. On a very positive note, the stretching pains have majorly subsided. That was 4-5 weeks of major uncomfort!

scheduled my US for the 15th (10 weeks), day before my bday!!! Perfect present

gaves, I can hardly sleep either :(. and I try napping in afternoon but doesn't help much :(

who in the uk had a midwife use a doppler at their booking in app?
i didnt have it with my daughter but just something my nurse said today made me question if theyve changed practice and have started using it early on?

x

That's great u have made it this far :flower: I'm 6 weeks too I'm still very nervous I mc at 7 weeks last time

Are you having an early scan?

Thanks Hannah. You feeling ok?

I booked a doctors appointment for 2 weeks time, after my IVF clinic appointment/scan to check all is ok. I'm feeling very brave/positive at the moment. Feel sicker today.

Hello new lady. Welcome.

And as for chicken I feel the same. I used to love chicken on the bone but got some Sunday night and had to chuck the majority of it.

I don't even feel like eating my favourite carrot and coriander soup for lunch today. Bye bye apetite.

I haven't had my midwife appointment through so I'm not sure if I will get a early scan I hope I will be offered one stop me worrying

who in the uk had a midwife use a doppler at their booking in app?
i didnt have it with my daughter but just something my nurse said today made me question if theyve changed practice and have started using it early on?

x

I didn't have it with my youngest that was 2 years ago I'm not sure if they have changed things I'm still waiting for my midwife appointment I would have thought it's to early to listen for heartbeat it would be good if they can pick it up early on :)

I can't wait until my first appointment when I can hear the heartbeat!
They did not use the doppler at the booking appt and I have been considering buying one for the last couple of days. Not sure if it would just stress me out or not.

I'm buying a Doppler after our scan next week.

You can't usually hear till 9 weeks but it'll make me feel better until our 12 week scan. I need the reassurance.

Oh my goodness I can't sleep either. I fall asleep great, then wake up around 3 or so and it takes hours to fall back asleep, I'm up for so long I get super nauseous. Then it seems like as soon as I fall asleep my alarm is going off. Yawn... So tired!!!

I sleep like the dead. I might wake up once in the middle of the night for a bathroom trip but I'm back asleep again no problem. My issue is that I could sleep all day long. I get up, get DS ready for school and I'm having a nap within 20 minutes of dropping him off. If I'm home from work for the entire day I will pick him up for lunch come home clean up a bit and right down for another nap until it is time to pick him up. At least my hubby is sympathetic. I feel like I have accomplished nothing in weeks. I'm very, very glad he is in full time school or else I don't know what I would do with him all day. Weekends are the hardest but for some reason when I'm at work I'm functional, I guess it is because I don't really have a choice.

had my booking appointment today, apparently i will get a scan date within the next week or so :happydance: apparently scan wont be until 14 weeks though :(

Great news.

I'm having some pretty bad stretching/pulling pains this afternoon which I suspect is my scar tissue or my ovaries/cysts playing up.

Checked my cervix it's super high and closed so not worrying too much.

Bring on my scan! Next week seems so far away!!

Scan went great! Measuring 8w3d with a strong heartbeat of 175!

Stouffer - I know it's easier said than done but I wouldn't worry too much about lack of symptoms, I only had severe heartburn with Tyler, nothing else and he is now a healthy and happy 9 month old hehe ;)

Leah - Wow, that is amazing! :happydance:

Starry - Glad to hear that you are feeling better :)

MerryMint - Yay for getting your prescription for Zofran and glad to hear that everything went well with your scan today.

4magpies - Happy 6 weeks :happydance:

MizzyD - Welcome to thread and Congratulations :flower:

Gaves99 - Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Emalou - I didn't have my Midwife use a doppler at my booking in appointment with Tyler and I didn't with this baby either :wacko:

MagicWhisper - Yay for your booking in appointment, sorry to hear that your scan is so far away though :(

Thx =)

I am also having a hard time falling asleep, I can't seem to get comfortable. MS was really bad weeks 6 & 7, seem to be a bit better now, but I still get really nauseous.

I'm buying a Doppler after our scan next week.

You can't usually hear till 9 weeks but it'll make me feel better until our 12 week scan. I need the reassurance.

I have a Doppler I used it with my youngest it's the best thing ever it puts your mind at ease I used it every night ha ha I will be using it again on this one too

I have the sleep problem too. I go to bed exhausted and then just dose all night waking frequently.

I got my Doppler today. Tried it out and heard nothing of course but I'll try it every week or so until I can hear the heartbeat. Today I heard my heartbeat, some whoosing and weird clicking noises :lol:

Stouffer - The wooshing noises that you heard would have been the Placenta :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->