May Emeralds 2014! :)

Leah that's wondering!

Correction, possibly babies ;-)

I can't decide which team I'm on. We found out the gender both previous times, I keep thinking it would be fun to not know and be surprised
But I'm not sure I could handle it. My hubby would be fine either way and says he will leave it up to me... Ugh so many choices. I'm feeling a bit better today, not so tired I actually cleaned my house this am and folded some laundry. We shall see what the night brings as I always get horrible evening sickness. The worst of it is when I get up to pee in the middle of the night, I am so nauseous it takes forever to fall back asleep. I don't remember having it that bad with y other two.

It is super early but there's no doubt that's what it is! There has to be 2 jumping beans. I feel it in different places at the same time and I KNOW baby isn't that big yet.
Holy. Moly.

I'm not feeling quite as sick today as I have been the past several days. but I was able to get a decent nap in this afternoon so I'm sure that has helped.

leah - I have friends who are certain they started feeling their babies at 8 and 9 weeks so I guess it is possible. And that's crazy that there could be two in there. Crazy and exciting. I suppose you'll be finding out one way or another soon.

Leah: twins would be totally awesome and terrifying at the same time!

I am happy that there is only 1 bean in my belly... still feeling pretty decent here. Chicken and I do NOT agree this pregnancy. I can not cook it, smell it or eat it. This pregnancy is 100% different than my last...Could this one be a girl?

Got my prescription for Zofran today. I am a happy momma. I actually made dinner for the family and did some laundry. It's amazing how much it helps.

First scan is tomorrow! Can't wait!

trying not to think too much about whats going on in my belly, cramps have calmed down, i wont know anything about my levels until friday!!

Leah- i felt my second baby move at 10 weeks, but i bet you have two in there, either that or your further along!!

I would be very happy if I could sleep for the next few weeks.

MerryMint - I am glad that the Zofran is making a difference for you. Good luck with your scan!

Phantom - urgh, I wish I could sleep the next few weeks away too. One, I am just so darn tired and sleepy all the time and two, I would love to skip the sickness and stress.

mmafro - thinking of you.

6 weeks today! Yay! Furthest I've ever got without ectopic pain crippling me or a MC!

6 weeks today! Yay! Furthest I've ever got without ectopic pain crippling me or a MC!

That's great u have made it this far :flower: I'm 6 weeks too I'm still very nervous I mc at 7 weeks last time

Hiya ladies how is everyone today I'm ok I still have no symptoms lol i hope everything will be ok I mc in aug with no symptoms too :(

Hi Ladies,

Just found this thread, I got my BFP about a month ago, EDD is May 12, 2014!!!

Leah: twins would be totally awesome and terrifying at the same time!

I am happy that there is only 1 bean in my belly... still feeling pretty decent here. Chicken and I do NOT agree this pregnancy. I can not cook it, smell it or eat it. This pregnancy is 100% different than my last...Could this one be a girl?

I hated chicken during my first pregnancy, couldn't even stomach being in the same room as it and I have a dd, so you never know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->