May Emeralds 2014! :)

MizzyD - congratulations on your bfp and welcome to the thread. :flower:

MerryMint - congrats on your terrific scan!!!:happydance:

I've actually been sleeping well so far. I'm usually an insomniac while pregnant. I'm glad I'm sleeping though as sleep helps make me feel better.

afm - the nausea has continued to ebb today which is such a relief. When I was feeling so very terrible I promised myself I wouldn't worry if it suddenly started to go away. I hate feeling that badly. Part of me is a little worried but I'm still quite gaggy and have to be careful how much I eat or move around. I still am getting horrible stomach pains though. :nope: It feels like a bad stomach bug.

Ive been feeling twinges down there almost the whole day...is it bad? I dont feel cramps or anything.

Ive been feeling twinges down there almost the whole day...is it bad? I dont feel cramps or anything.

Sounds pretty normal to me :) Lots of growing and stretching going on in there x

Thanks even though its my second pregnancy i cant remember everything from the first time...but yes i was a bit scared because ive been feeling it since the morning and well it hasnt really gotten away.........sigh such a relief.

Oh my goodness I have heartburn! HEARTBURN!!! at 9.5 weeks. That coupled with nausea is the worse feeling ever! Shoot me now!!! Not really just feeling super uncomfortable!!!

Oh my goodness I have heartburn! HEARTBURN!!! at 9.5 weeks. That coupled with nausea is the worse feeling ever! Shoot me now!!! Not really just feeling super uncomfortable!!!

Sometimes i get heartburn but not as much as i did with my daughter...well at least not yet lol and i havent gotten sickness which i had my whole pregnancy with her....feel better hun.

What kind of Doppler are you using and where did you get it??

This is the one I bought. A lot of people on the forum say it's really good:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...?qid=1380786302&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

Hello girls , how are you all doing ? You probably won't remember me but I was with you last month before I miscarried . But I have good news... I got my BFP this morning . Hopefully this will be sticky one :) .
Happy and healthy pregnancy to all of you ( and me :D )

Oh wow that's amazing. Good luck.

I'm going to give notice of our marriage this afternoon. Exciting. We get married in 10 weeks!!

Hello girls , how are you all doing ? You probably won't remember me but I was with you last month before I miscarried . But I have good news... I got my BFP this morning . Hopefully this will be sticky one :) .

CONGRATS!!!! :flower:

Oh yay!!

When are u due?? x

Oh yay!!

When are u due?? x

June 14th . That's my sisters wedding day :wacko: we did not expected for it to happen so fast :haha:

Congrats proud momma!

Usually when brushing my teeth makes me sick I just don't use tooth paste and I don't brush my tongue.

Twinges and stabbing feelings are normal just body stretching! No need to worry.

Tums works good for heartburn and its allowed during pregnancy. With my last I went through a bottle in a week or two! Bad heartburn

haha, i had the biggest sneeze this morning and the pain i felt in my tummy was awful!!! poor muscles all loosening is not good for sneezes!

and then i sneezed with a mouthful of noodles at lunchtime.... :dohh: :haha:

im not usually a sneezer!

Congratulations proudmomma it's lovely you have come back

Emalou90. I keep sneezing too it's very annoying ha ha I keep thinking I'm getting a cold

4magpies. How exciting not long until your wedding I got married in April this year

well I've finally been giving anti sickness tablets :dance:!
choked with cold and feeling absolutley like poo!!!

I don't remember my first pregnancy being this bad... But I honestly feel like I have no happiness left in me. I just want to cry all the time. I have no appetite. If it weren't for my boobs hurting so badly and me throwing up every day I wouldn't even feel pregnant. My toddler whines, screams, hits, pinches, pulls my hair, and throws things at me all day. And I mean all day! Toys are just for show in our house because he doesn't play with them. My husband is just not supportive or caring in the least bit. Honestly, I don't remember the last time I have felt so low. No friends, no help. I don't understand why this is happening to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->